Dennis1209

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Ever notice in the Bible, that it seems God uses man and nature and His creation much more to accomplish His will, rather than divine miracle intervention? What's my point?

Daniel 12:4 (KJV) But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

I read a lot of commentaries and expositional teachings from respected scholars and teachers to gain perspective of biblical and prophetic interpretation of scripture. Mostly from scholars of the previous generation(s) and have since past. These were very wise and intelligent men whom loved the Lord dearly and knew their Bibles inside and out. Naturally in their writings on future prophecy yet to be fulfilled, many times they were wrong or didn't understand how a lot of this prophecy would be implemented with the use of our modern technology. I don't believe they understood how rapidly the world would decline and to what degree, much less technological advancements.

Daniel 12:4, and knowledge shall be increased. This can be interpreted in a number of ways, one being our technological and scientific advancements, etc., which is also true. But, I believe the primary meaning of this verse is that 'biblical knowledge' of prophetic events of Daniel and Revelation would become understandable, and the means of which clear. Just one example of many: Damascus, Syria becoming an heap over night and never occupied again (which is close). Most likely a nuclear strike by IDF.

My point is; we are privileged and blessed living in this generation, our eyes have been opened, the Book has been unsealed, to see all these things come about, and see the role of our technologies having a part in the fulfillment of end-time prophecy. There will be supernatural events occurring from the hand of God, but it appears many may be the result of 'man' and the misuse of that technology for evil and war. That's in addition to Satan and evil supernatural forces being cast to and unleashed upon earth.  

• Thumbs Up 4

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/10/2018 at 4:23 PM, Dennis1209 said:

Ever notice in the Bible, that it seems God uses man and nature and His creation much more to accomplish His will, rather than divine miracle intervention? What's my point?

Daniel 12:4 (KJV) But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

I read a lot of commentaries and expositional teachings from respected scholars and teachers to gain perspective of biblical and prophetic interpretation of scripture. Mostly from scholars of the previous generation(s) and have since past. These were very wise and intelligent men whom loved the Lord dearly and knew their Bibles inside and out. Naturally in their writings on future prophecy yet to be fulfilled, many times they were wrong or didn't understand how a lot of this prophecy would be implemented with the use of our modern technology. I don't believe they understood how rapidly the world would decline and to what degree, much less technological advancements.

Daniel 12:4, and knowledge shall be increased. This can be interpreted in a number of ways, one being our technological and scientific advancements, etc., which is also true. But, I believe the primary meaning of this verse is that 'biblical knowledge' of prophetic events of Daniel and Revelation would become understandable, and the means of which clear. Just one example of many: Damascus, Syria becoming an heap over night and never occupied again (which is close). Most likely a nuclear strike by IDF.

My point is; we are privileged and blessed living in this generation, our eyes have been opened, the Book has been unsealed, to see all these things come about, and see the role of our technologies having a part in the fulfillment of end-time prophecy. There will be supernatural events occurring from the hand of God, but it appears many may be the result of 'man' and the misuse of that technology for evil and war. That's in addition to Satan and evil supernatural forces being cast to and unleashed upon earth.  

1. The Ark of the Covenant was not completely finished

2. Fire came down from Heaven, and presented the 10 Commandments

3. The Ark of the Covenant was finally finished, some of that argument was "built without hands", the fabrics used in the ark are perhaps parables about "rainbows"

1. Baal begins to build an "earthquake", to slay itself, that is to correct its understanding, Rev. 11:13

2. "Gog and Magog is Resolved", Temple in Jerusalem/Isreal is destroyed perhaps by nuclear weapons

3. The Lightening that was Silenced now Speaks, Rev. 16:18

(The Ark of the Covenant, never went to Assyria/Babylon, and .................. Assyria/Babylon is what God disputes in the Revelation, along with the "Abomination of Desolation", in Jerusalem/Isreal, which is the Temple and People there .................... the Ark of the Covenant was not really a technological device, it was simply designed to show that God turned the "on/off" switch, for his mercies .................... and for that reason, it was also to announce that the Jewish People would carry the written law, until God was finished with that eventually, and that location was "Jerusalem" when God revisits this dispute before humanity is dead ...................... if "God and Magog" is unanswered, then humanity is dead .......................... nonetheless, everything will be resolved soon!  Perhaps this Christmas)

Edited by Gibbus

• 2 months later...

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

On 10/10/2018 at 3:23 PM, Dennis1209 said:

I so agree with your take on this. My mom passed 25 years ago, she was really into bible prophecy and I often think to myself that she would be shocked to see how technologically advanced the world has become- when she was around, PC's were just coming out, DOS, icky dark gray screen with slimy green characters lol, no internet yet- at least it wasn't as commonplace as it is now. Sometimes when I think about it, I'm surprised at how truly advanced technology has become, and this just in the 25 years I'm thinking of- it's amazing and almost unbelievable when you think about it. Sort of...awe-inspiring.

Yeah, I'm dramatic...whatever, lol~

I'm trying to make a point here as well, although I have a very roundabout way of getting there and a huge tendency to 'think out loud', as it were...My point is...I have spent the last few years just dying to get my hands on prophetic 'truth'. The real thing. No screaming headline-type things, or the sort of things you will find on a 'shocking' youtube video, etc.- I'm sure everyone knows what I mean, here- I'm talking about bible prophecy that is being fulfilled now, and correlates directly with the bible- no 'trying to make it fit', or explanations that are so deep and mysterious that it takes an  Einstein to decipher it to the point that most people can't make heads or tails of it. There are a few things floating around out there that make me wonder if they will be used to fulfill prophecy, or will have a big hand in it- I think to myself that it's almost like a slumbering giant, awakening from the deep and we - humanity, those interested and watching for prophetic things to happen - are standing on the shore and watching it slowly rise and come to life- bits and pieces coming together, and those who are watching see various things and think to themselves, "Ah....I can see how that (whatever 'that' may be that a person is observing) could be used to bring about this particular prophecy, those particular prophecies, etc"- an example would be, and this is a very loose example....how many have been around for enough time (not gonna say 'old', hahaha) and can remember when studying/reading about prophecy, it was really difficult to imagine how it would be possible to literally track every person on the planet? Back then...when my mom was around...it was impossible. There was just no way to do that- of course, now we know differently - and the noose become tighter every day, with the technological ability to keep track of just about every single thing/person/incident you can think of. Gone are the days when they had the rapture novels out (I'm thinking 70s/80s) where people would run off to the mountains, live off the land, and 'hide' from the antichrist, etc.- there's no hiding now. Period. Just...none.

Ok, so having said all that and still not quite having made my point (because I talk a lot, lol)-I will sum it up with this thought: could it be that we are...making the study and interpretation of prophecy much harder than it has to be? In a sense, not seeing the 'forest for the trees' sort of thinking? I'm no scientist, mathematician, etc.- when I'm faced with things that are mega-detailed and almost impossible to understand, I'm talking about such ...'scholarly' treatises, etc. in regard to biblical prophetic explanation, here...I skim over, don't bother, and move on. Now, I know- a lot of people would say, "Well! You don't understand because you weren't mean't to understand!", but I say no. That's not it at all. I've had a deep desire to understand end-time prophecy since I was old enough to understand what it even was- I can't believe God didn't place that in my heart, and then give me the inability to 'catch on', know what I mean? I think we can all look at the vast technological advances going on in our world today and piece it together and how it fits in with prophecy without making it so difficult to understand, does that make sense? Highly intelligent thought with the simple, so to speak. So that even if aspects of it are difficult to understand due to the scholarly (or whatever) nature of it, the simplicity of it still makes it understandable. We are able to, from our living rooms, offices, phones, tablets, access anywhere almost in the world, find out what's happening absolutely everywhere, almost from the very moment it happens- and oftentimes, as it actually is happening. For the younger generation, up to the 30-somethings, this is nothing new, but for someone like myself who remembers when it wasn't like this, at all? It's amazing. And it makes me realize that now, more than ever before, we need - all of us - to be able to understand what is going on around us, and how it pertains to bible prophecy being fulfilled, and having done so, having the ability to be able to point it out and warn others what's coming.

The End. lol

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

19 hours ago, Mystic_Pizza said:

Sometimes when I think about it, I'm surprised at how truly advanced technology has become, and this just in the 25 years I'm thinking of- it's amazing and almost unbelievable when you think about it. Sort of...awe-inspiring.

Yes. The agony and the ecstasy of modern marvels have always been a source of both elation and doom, mostly doom on the part of some sectors of society. Of course the doom part doesn't happen even if it's been said about most every tech advance through history. 

If I understand the OP is relating high tech with the coming of the beast, the mark, and the image of the beast, and I suppose it's possible. Like you, I prefer to keep it simple. That's what my Dad said, "Keep it simple, stupid." Now that's not very nice but it's apropo, simple is best. It is what it is. 

Since tech isn't mentioned in conjunction with what's coming I have a difficult time relating future prophetic events with mankind's 'accomplishments' in the 'modern' age. There is quite a bit of evidence to more than suggest the race of man was far more advanced thousands of years prior to 2019. 

From a basic understanding of the coming events I see power on display. Power that defies laws of physics and understanding of life. Power beyond the works of the hand of man. Truly awe-inspiring power that will change our perspective on existence and the future. 

Another dimension will invade this plane and the beings that emerge wield the power of the gods, conceived of godlike intellect in the realm of creation. Nothing we have seen to this point will compare.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

there is nothing new under the sun...

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Diaste said:

...Another dimension will invade this plane and the beings that emerge wield the power of the gods, conceived of godlike intellect in the realm of creation. Nothing we have seen to this point will compare.

...Okay, that was just about the most disturbing, well-worded sentence I've read this week, lol!

Diaste, I wasn't being snarky, honestly- it really was a disturbing thing to read! I believe you're absolutely right, as well- in fact, I'm sure the invasion has been going on since time immemorial, but they have limits as to what 'they' are, obviously, allowed to do. I have no doubt at some point in time, those limits will be lifted- if not fully, then almost.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

4 hours ago, Mystic_Pizza said:

Diaste, I wasn't being snarky, honestly- it really was a disturbing thing to read! I believe you're absolutely right, as well- in fact, I'm sure the invasion has been going on since time immemorial, but they have limits as to what 'they' are, obviously, allowed to do. I have no doubt at some point in time, those limits will be lifted- if not fully, then almost.

I didn't think you were snarky. When i began to realize the vast disparity between what i was taught and what scripture says i was shocked myself. Still am. Its really beyond imagination to understand an army of 200 million are going be astride what can only be chimeras, all marching towards Jerusalem. Boggles the mind.

19 hours ago, PepperS said:

This is a good reason not to listen to men. A true profit would not be wrong.

True. In the OT, I believe anyone speaking a prophecy they claimed was from God or claiming to be a prophet of God had to be 100% right, 100% of the time- and the penalty for not being so was death. 

Seems that would have been enough to make someone think twice before coming up with a 'prophecy' off the top of their head, lol.

• Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, Diaste said:

I didn't think you were snarky. When i began to realize the vast disparity between what i was taught and what scripture says i was shocked myself. Still am. Its really beyond imagination to understand an army of 200 million are going be astride what can only be chimeras, all marching towards Jerusalem. Boggles the mind.

I've actually been reading some things on chimeras, etc.- and some interesting thought on the antichrist and recombinant (sp? Sorryyyy) DNA-true, it's mind-boggling- in the sense that it's just so....hard to imagine things like this actually being true, but again, when reading the OT and seeing the sorts of things - and beings - that were going on at that time (reason for the Flood as an example), it stretches the mind a bit and it's no easy feat to wrap our minds around, for sure- but when we stop and think of the things that are going on around us that we cannot see, the beings who exist, etc. around us all of the time that we are unable to see with human eyes- it makes you realize that the things we have difficulty believing are due to our own limited human understanding.

Ephesians 6:12 - For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.