HamSandwich

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  1

Like all the good folks here have said. If we realize our sin condition that we literally were born with, we need to be saved. Jesus Christ, the creator of all things and the only Son of God, came to save us!  He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, was crucified, died and buried, and IS RESURRECTED. He fulfilled God’s requirements to be a propitiation for those those who BELIEVE. We believers in turn have the honor or being members of the very Body of Christ. I like for a study teacher THROUGH THE BIBLE WITH LES FELDICK. He has a free study guide online. 

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

On 10/13/2018 at 2:27 AM, Kristin said:

Like all the good folks here have said. If we realize our sin condition that we literally were born with, we need to be saved. Jesus Christ, the creator of all things and the only Son of God, came to save us!  He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, was crucified, died and buried, and IS RESURRECTED. He fulfilled God’s requirements to be a propitiation for those those who BELIEVE. We believers in turn have the honor or being members of the very Body of Christ. I like for a study teacher THROUGH THE BIBLE WITH LES FELDICK. He has a free study guide online. 

Les is a great teacher......I record all of his shows.....you ever see Ralph “ Yankee” Arnold ?  Google his sermons on you tube .....you will love him!

All you Zola Levitt fans out there—Jeff Seif is starting up a series about the Garden of Eden and it looks to be fascinating

Edited by Blood Bought 1953