GhostMutt

The master's table

13 minutes ago, GhostMutt said:

bioelectrical body in the bioquantum world

How can you know the quantum is just not another aspect of the physical world. What I think  you are referring to the occultist call the astral plane. Wait a minute, are you just throwing controversial information out to troll us? Are you trying to make people quarrelsome? Shame on you.

Edited by Scott Free

3 minutes ago, GhostMutt said:

It does, very helpful to put the universe in perspective.

If you want people to agree with you, you should try a new age forum. Trying to pollute this well with another doctrine other than the Good News will only lead you to strife and envy. You are not opening our minds with your "new ideas". Huff and puff as you may. The foundation of this house is too strong for you.

10 hours ago, Scott Free said:

If that works for you. fine. Just saying, you are not going to convince a Christian of that.

I'm just sharing my theories & belief's, is that ok?

How can you know the quantum is just not another aspect of the physical world. What I think  you are referring to the occultist call the astral plane. Wait a minute, are you just throwing controversial information out to troll us? Are you trying to make people quarrelsome? Shame on you.

It is an aspect of the universe & will continue to remain long after the universe ceases to exist.

If you want people to agree with you, you should try a new age forum. Trying to pollute this well with another doctrine other than the Good News will only lead you to strife and envy. You are not opening our minds with your "new ideas". Huff and puff as you may. The foundation of this house is too strong for you.

I love your opened mindedness while you display your ignorance.

So many Christian's say read the Bible with an open mind, but the point of having an open mind is to be open to everything. How can someone have an open mind that's only open to the Bible, that's not open that's shut.

3 hours ago, GhostMutt said:

that's not open that's shut

You have been highly manipulative toward me. I have played out your game. I care about you, but a person can only be pushed around for so long. I do not buy into your sob story anymore. I wish you the best, goodbye.

• This is Worthy 1

6 minutes ago, Scott Free said:

You have been highly manipulative toward me. I have played out your game. I care about you, but a person can only be pushed around for so long. I do not buy into your sob story anymore. I wish you the best, goodbye.

Bye.