Debp

Tubi TV...watch movies for free

Found this app recently.   It has many movies of various types which you can watch for free.   All you need to do is watch a few very brief commercials during the movie....about 3 times during the film.

I have watched a couple of movies and now am watching one of the PBS British detectives called Inspector Morris.   It's filmed in Oxford, England so interesting scenery, also good actors.

The app works well.

Did you by any chance mean Inspector Morse?

If so, there is also a spinoff called Lewis and another [which I didn't like so much] called Endeavour

• Brilliant! 1

12 hours ago, SimonB said:

Did you by any chance mean Inspector Morse?

If so, there is also a spinoff called Lewis and another [which I didn't like so much] called Endeavour

Yes, I meant Inspector Morse.   I watched the first episode of the series, and later plan to watch one where a murder occurs around a church.   I like the old churches and scenery so that one appeals to me.

I just finished watching Frozen....it was very suspenseful about three skiers who get stranded on a ski lift and nobody knows they are there, and the ski resort won't open until the following Sunday.    I enjoyed it alot.

Now I plan to watch Black Water....based on true events about a crocodile attack in Australia.

The Tubi app lets you stop watching and continue on another day which is good for me.

IF you enjoy Morse I strongly suggest trying Lewis after you've seen them all.

For me I think I enjoyed it more.

The main character is the newly promoted Lewis who is Morse's assistant in  Inspector Morse.

So its also set in Oxfordshire

Edited by SimonB

24 minutes ago, SimonB said:

IF you enjoy Morse I strongly suggest trying Lewis after you've seen them all.

For me I think I enjoyed it more.

The main character is the newly promoted Lewis who is Morse's assistant in  Inspector Morse.

So its also set in Oxfordshire

I'll have to see if Tubi offers the Lewis series.   They have several crime TV shows including one where a former priest helps the police solve crimes.   They also have some true life cases based on Interpol files.

Finished watching Black Water about the crocodile attack on three tourists in Australia.   Very realistic!