• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/04/1967

I'm looking forward to times to come

I've been reading about how we need to watch and pray. I'm looking forward to and hastening the Lords return as it says in Peter and Thessalonians and in Matthew and Luke.

We are told to watch out for the signs of the times.

John Chapter 4 John Chapter 17 and many other places talk about truth. Many people don't want to know about truth. One day somebody said about me not in my hearing that I'm always talking about truth. Why wouldn't I want to talk about truth? Would lies be interesting to me? No of course not. Nobody wants to be lied to. That's why the truth is important.

It mentions this word many times.

Also I wanted to ask, what signs of Jesus' return have people been noticing in the world these days and/or in recent history.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

43 minutes ago, Yeshua'sBerean1 said:

Also I wanted to ask, what signs of Jesus' return have people been noticing in the world these days and/or in recent history.

One big one that lets us know for sure that we are in the time of the end is that Jerusalem is no longer being trampled under foot by the Gentiles.

• and Jerusalem will be trampled under foot by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.  Luke 21:24b

This indicates that the times of the Gentiles (preaching of the gospel around the world) is fulfilled.  The times of the Gentiles is not the same as the fullness of the Gentiles which comes later.  The difference between the two is the same as sowing and reaping.  The seed of the Word has been sown around the world.  The reaping comes after the seed has grown and matured.

Edited by Last Daze

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  07/04/1967

I was going to mention the fact that The Lord bought the Jews back to Israel in the early 1900s and gave back Jerusalem in 1967.

Also if one looks at all the things that happening around the world today, these things have been happening for a long time but they are increasing.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

On 10/12/2018 at 8:06 AM, Yeshua'sBerean1 said:

We are told to watch out for the signs of the times.

John Chapter 4 John Chapter 17 and many other places talk about truth. Many people don't want to know about truth. One day somebody said about me not in my hearing that I'm always talking about truth. Why wouldn't I want to talk about truth? Would lies be interesting to me? No of course not. Nobody wants to be lied to. That's why the truth is important.

(Nguyen Van Lem 1968)

1. 1986 - Twin Towers UFO Incident

ufologie.patrickgross.org/htm/japan86.htm

2. 9/11/2001 - Falling Man Moses

(Carp Case - Corpus Christi) bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_flyingobjects34.htm

3. (Prophecy Question) (Maybe Soon)

(Dogon, the Nommos and Sirius)  unmuseum.org/siriusb.htm

(Emmanuel Prophecy, about Gog and Magog in Canaan/Africa) messynessychic.com/2013/11/06/found-in-the-trash-a-box-of-otherworldly-notes/

(God isn't writing a written law such as the gospel in the new testament ...................... God allows a testimony to go forth and then God doesn't really enforce those teachings, humanity is no better or worse then it was before ...................... God ordained the "Confirmation of the Covenant, for Moses" ..................... so God may do just a tiny bit more, Nguyen Van Lem's Testimony was Deleted by Satan, its not a coincidence those "Emmanuel Prophecy Books" washed up in the trash) (God is not a God of suffering and death, that is satan's position and answer for god .................... the scientific age of preparation for the gentile reign, was, deleted from history, by man's doings, regardless of having nothing to show for it, the issue of Jerusalem's destruction is to be revisited soon, perhaps, perhaps even this Christmas 2018)

(Euthanasia/Calamity in "Canaan/Africa" as a previous energy center, and reminder of your need to kill and destroy Jerusalem the current Energy Center, since God has made Daniel's Week Prophecy a Complete law, it not a priority for God, it a Choice for Man to Make)

(The Simplicity of Daniel's Weeks)

Daniel in Years

1. 62 Weeks = Captivity in Egypt (Jews)

2. 69 Weeks = Freedom from Assyria in Jerusalem (Jews) (nehemiah's wall to birth of christ)

3. 70 Weeks or One Week = (Corporate Church Represented by Rome, for Rebuttal in Jerusalem for its "blessing/rebuke" ... this paralleled God paralyzing Assyria, as the marker) ... Final 7 Years in which God voices the Prospect of the "Gentile Reign Addendum, to the Corporate Church".

Daniel in Days

1. 2300 Days to Finish Daniel's Weeks of Years (70 Years, Daniel 9:2)

2. "1290 and 1335", Final Week, with "Middle at End of 70 Years"

3. "1335 Days", with a "Middle" to Voice the Gentile Dispute

"Midst of the Week_God Addresses Jerusalem, according to Daniel" (Only Logical Response is that God does not do this at "Number 2" above, it is done at "Number 3 above", in the 1335 Day Period

(Gentile Prophecies so far, only disputed the "1335 Day Period", they all assume the Gentile Reign of 1260/42, is attached during this period of time.  Issac Newton's Only Logical Conclusion is for 2018 to 2060 A.D., with Halley Comet as his Choice, that bridges 1335 Days (See Below)):

1. Issac Newton, Prophecy Begins in 2018

2. Saint Malachi, Prophecy Begins in December

3. William Miller, Prophecy Begins on Christmas (around the Solstice)

1. Comet Halley

2. Galactic Alignment to Dark Rift Alignment

3. Astrological Age of Pisces (2520 Literal years)

(In Reality)

"Wow Signal to Solstice Precessional Alignment, to 2021 A.D. ... coinciding with the end of Daniel's Week's is the unified and total argument, if the Addendum does not take place, the argument is completed........................"1260/42" = "Astrological Age of Aquarius", Paralleling the "Wow Signal/Warning from God that may take place again soon, to Solstice Precessional Alignment marking Halley's Comet.

Aquarius 1,420 to 1,440

hubpages.com/education/The-Ages-According-to-the-13-Unequal-Zodiacal-Constellations

(William Miller, Issac Newton, Nostradamus, Saint Malachi ...................... their testimonies were deleted by Satan, and the corrupt church) With that Said...............these are example to divide the 1335 Days of Daniel for the Gentile Warning, as we've said:..........)

9/23/2017 as the 70th Year + 450 Days to Christmas/Solstice of December (Isaiah 17:6)

9/23/2017 as the 70th Year + 30x15 and 30x42 = "1335" Turncoated, with 450 Day Division and "1260/42" (42 Years to 2060 A.D.), Completing Daniel's Weeks Addendum without changing the order of God's use of figures (Principal Figure Only "1335")

(In Reality, Second Note)

God isn't going to destroy Jerusalem, you have to destroy Jerusalem ....................... the only scientific and actionable answer I am willing to give is "Operation High Jump" (Edward Leedskalnin performed, to complete the mocker of his twin coral castles for the twin towers) ......................... which is more information about the ages old snare of the special Aurora Effects at the Earth's Poles, as much of a snare for the scientific community as the Solar and Lunar Eclipses (fail to justify or explain the phenomenon origin or association, to the unseen energy networks, now at present, tied to jerusalem)

(This Christmas Only, Everything is Resolved) (the minor scientific effects we discussed, will last until jerusalem is killed its people and land and the argument is initialized, or until humanity is dead, this roughly parallels the Wow Signal! to Solstice Precessional Alignment Beginning, so from 1977 to 1980.......870 Days from 12/21 or Christmas to 5/21/2021 A.D.)

Edited by Gibbus