Have others seen an angel?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  1

If you read the testimonies I very poorly recount an angel visitation. I’m wondering if others have had this experience. Mine was utterly ecstatic and I wanted to go with him. But I’ve never seen him since. I put my whole trust in Jesus Christ my everything. I was just wondering. Read my my testimony because it has haunted me in a way my whole long life. Whoever is interested I’d appreciate thoughts. 

• Loved it! 2

I’m no writer but I expressed it best with the the topic that say strange and supernatural. I have an older one which is dim. I don’t rely on this experience for salvation, but it happened to me. The supernatural is real. ? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

Ive had a couple of encounters that I dont usually talk about. One of them wasnt a visual image but rather an audio one, which saved my life. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

God is still in the vision-giving business.Trust me, I know.Beyond description.Too sacred to show off about it.My wife is the only one I have ever told.God blessed me with this vision. I dont know why.

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

I never saw an angel but I wish I would. Nevertheless I'm convinced they're around me. I live alone and don't have family. So loneliness has often been my biggest problem. Several yrs ago I started asking God to surround me with His Holy angels for company. Like I said, I don't see them but after a while I didn't feel quite so alone anymore. I often feel like they are here and I believe they are.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  239
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,542
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/20/2018 at 11:57 PM, JTC said:

I never saw an angel but I wish I would. Nevertheless I'm convinced they're around me. I live alone and don't have family. So loneliness has often been my biggest problem. Several yrs ago I started asking God to surround me with His Holy angels for company. Like I said, I don't see them but after a while I didn't feel quite so alone anymore. I often feel like they are here and I believe they are.

I struggle with loneliness as well I also wish I could see some too. Would be very interesting.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,864
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

if you do be cautions for dark angels will first come to you as from God and when they have made contact later turn things to darkness...….     test any spiritual contact you make and always know if they cross any teaching of the word...…    just another reason you need to understand all of the Bible.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/08/1974

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 3:59 AM, Kristin said:

If you read the testimonies  

I looked and will look again--I didn't find the testimony but I have an angel that has grown up with me.. The last time that I saw it was almost a year ago--I don't know for sure if it is boy or girl...but it saved me from a demon that came to my home to kill me. My dogs saw the entire show....they were going nuts-barking growling and I was terrified. I knew I was going to die and all I could do is pray aloud. I didn't think it was helping but I didn't stop. Suddenly the demon leaped toward me and out of the spare room came my angel. I heard a loud clangchang--steel on steel sound and saw a flash of light..I hit my knees and it was over...I have many stories that are true stories about my angel even demons. So you know my angel and I have never talked face to face...its like a telecommunication thing...I have never asked its name...I just know it's there...I almost killed it living for the demons that tormented me...like I said I have some stories I could tell--but mostly I keep it to myself...People call you bad names when you try explaining and talking about it....I don't understand who where when what why or how about it---but I know real from fantasy.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85

Angels are here to minister to us.

Hebrews 1: 13-14, But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool? 
    14, Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation? 

Edited by HAZARD

Yes. It’s very strange and rare. I think dark entities are around believers. I could cry! But we get to cry to our Lord. These horrible things have no power over us. But we know they are there. Praise Jesus Christ for our salvation. He has truly saved me. 

• Thumbs Up 1