Debp

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,014
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,276
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

Several days ago our weather people on the news predicted a small amount of rain for the L.A. Basin where I live.   Well, no rain came to us...it went North of L.A.   Then the other day they predicted some rain for later today.

But the funny thing is they predicted no rain for yesterday....but the rain came quite steadily yesterday, and we even had some distant thunder and lightning!  It's a little embarrassing to be a weather person here in L.A.   They often get the weather wrong! ☺️

I did enjoy the rain which we rarely get in the Basin.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,184
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Debp said:

Several days ago our weather people on the news predicted a small amount of rain for the L.A. Basin where I live.   Well, no rain came to us...it went North of L.A.   Then the other day they predicted some rain for later today.

But the funny thing is they predicted no rain for yesterday....but the rain came quite steadily yesterday, and we even had some distant thunder and lightning!  It's a little embarrassing to be a weather person here in L.A.   They often get the weather wrong! ☺️

Glad you enjoyed your rain. Did you get to see a rainbow? I travel a bit and always enjoy seeing a rainbow after a rain storm. On occasion I’ve even seen a couple of double rainbows. Quite a sight. Always reminds me of why they are there. God’s promise to mankind. Have a great day. :)

Much love in Christ, Not me

Edited by Not me
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,014
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,276
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

28 minutes ago, Not me said:

Glad you enjoyed your rain. Did you get to see a rainbow? I travel a bit and always enjoy seeing a rainbow after a rain storm. On occasion I’ve even seen a couple of double rainbows. Quite a sight. Always reminds me of why they are there. God’s promise to mankind. Have a great day. :)

No rainbow as the rain had started early evening.   I had to go down the street and when I got outside I thought it looked like rain...surprised myself with an accurate prediction!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,184
  • Content Per Day:  1.44

9 minutes ago, Debp said:

No rainbow as the rain had started early evening.   I had to go down the street and when I got outside I thought it looked like rain...surprised myself with an accurate prediction!

To bad, they are such a beautiful sight especially in the upper desert.

How-a-bout if I say something  like;

Those that see can make accurate predictions for they have;

“eyes that see, they can see the sign of the times”. :)

Edited by Not me
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,532
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

2 hours ago, Debp said:

LA rarely gets weather at all.  (Snork - quiet chuckle)

Seriously: I bought a home at Cypress just to be over the line from LA County. Had it for seven years- never rained, never.

Put it up for sale,- it rained six weeks straight.  Place smelled like cow pasture. Well it had been cow pasture and the essence of that time it came back for an aromatic visit.

Someone bought the house, still during the rain,  it flooded. And the price has been going on those homes still, for over forty years now from $24,000 to $749,000 and up, today. Amazing! Wonder if it still stinks on a year if and when it rains?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,243
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

1 hour ago, Debp said:

When I walk out of my house and feel myself getting wet, I tell my wife it's going to rain. But I still don't even trust that forecast.......default_cool2.gif.7ab695bddefadaaed0818345b3d75d08.gif

Been seeing a lot of rare double rainbows lately. This one below happens to be my desktop background..........

maxresdefault.jpg.acd07a66a242f508f2bd472ff0cb6cc0.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

10 hours ago, Gary Lee said:

When I walk out of my house and feel myself getting wet, I tell my wife it's going to rain. But I still don't even trust that forecast.......default_cool2.gif.7ab695bddefadaaed0818345b3d75d08.gif

Been seeing a lot of rare double rainbows lately. This one below happens to be my desktop background..........

PRAISE THE LORD GARY .      You raise those hands and praise the LORD .    And let us remember the true convenant in Christ .   Its such a tragedy what another group

has done with the rainbow.     But we By grace SHALL HONOR THE LORD .      NOW arise Gary and leap up and praise out to the LORD . 

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 6:37 AM, Gary Lee said:

Gary , you changed your picture .   IT LOOKS like one sewing seed in the field .  PRAISE THE LORD .    THE SON OF MAN WHO SOWS THE GOOD SEED .

• Thanks 1