R. Hartono

The 8th king of Revelation 17

https://www.worldslastchance.com/end-time-prophecy/revelation-17-prophecy-of-the-seven-kings-8th-king-identified.html

He says so, any opinion ?

PS ; There was rumour that Pope John Paul I ruled only for 33 days due to his statement that "the smoke of satan has entered Vatican", so the total 8 becomes 7.

The beast with seven heads has one body so those heads may not be different kingdoms.

Edited by R. Hartono

11 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

I seriously doubt that the pope Francis came up out of the abyss.

• The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction.  Revelation 17:8a
  • The beast which was and is not, is himself also an eighth and is one of the seven, and he goes to destruction.  Revelation 17:11

The abyss is only ever used in the context of evil spirit beings.  It is a prison, or place of restraint for them.  It is more likely that this beast, who doubles as an 8th king, is released from the abyss when the first seal was opened.

• Then I saw when the Lamb broke one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures saying as with a voice of thunder, “Come.”  I looked, and behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.  Revelation 6:1-2

16 hours ago, Last Daze said:

I seriously doubt that the pope Francis came up out of the abyss.

John wrote the beast from bottomless pit will be released to kill the 2 witness, after that he may possess a/c and he will enter the temple of God to declare himself as God.

(Its about Genocide in Jerusalem/Isreal for the Temple Cleasning)

(Energy Center of Resonance, people should not be living there, let alone unclean people in their heresies) (pyramids were in harsh living conditions, man's sin and depravity has brought them there, they are already half or more dead, you would just be performing an acknowledgement of that, nothing more, only what is necessary, complete destruction of that place, its people and land, all burned up)

Kings over Jerusalem (Stated in the Bible)

1. King David

2. Solomon (Below Solomon, Kings are Worthless Despots)

3. Assyria/Babylon (Jehoiachin ?)

4. Herod

5. Caesar

6. Islamic State (Mohammad fornicated with his relatives or something at the Temple Mound)

7. "Gog Magog" Think of this as Nature's Energy Center Answer God allows/Warning

***What is begin taught is that the 6th King, has the rules changed, no longer passage to another King or Man ..................... (you know what the usa does to me with my relatives, for  their pleasure, and ethnic suicide, even in broad daylight .......... that is just their sin, nothing to do with the gospel) ...................... Jerusalem is Either Destroyed or the Earth and Humanity also at that time, this is what is being taught, the "BEAST OF "GOG AND MAGOG" is not a Earthly Kingship, its a natural process pointing to death!.

(First, Seven Kings .......... but only Six of them are Earthly .................... the Seventh is a Process, that is when the tone shifts ........................ THEN ........................... 10 Kings are Ten Horns, this is not a Earthly King, this is about (King David wrestling with Jeroboam about 10 tribes) the Earth's Moon having about 10 days of deviation from the standard earth orbit, it is another parable about what taking place.)

(Its about being a Despot and promoting Suicide, that is how humanity dies, the more important part is that humanity just dies, there won't be much on the table in terms of a sign for these actions, but that is the good part, if we can say "Flight 370" was everything God intended, then we would be good .................. then you need to follow through with my corpse, I mean Moses whoever he is, and your law is finished, this is all good news, but in the mean time, this issue will be resolved soon, I believe this year is plausible Just do this instead of using KINGS ..................... 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 ...................... Understand? from May 21, 2011 is 2300 Days to 9/23/2017 then from that you go to 5/21/2021 for 1335 days (December Solstice in 2018 is 1 year difference from the 70th Year for the 1 year of difference from 2300 and 1290+1335 for Daniel)

(There may be another murder (scratch that, "murders" as in many, and frequently, some with badges) by the ethnics in the police department at City Hall in the City of Philadelphia, i can't imagine that would mean anything to me, but maybe they want to show me what they are capable of doing ........... there should be a few more bodies when I walk there after dark again soon, I think week would be good, need more indicators for lethal force, so my time is used good, in this issue.  Last time when that child was killed openly before dozens of people at City Hall in Philadelphia, I didn't stick around, I though maybe this would encourage the people to do this again and again, so I would have more to talk to the police department about, since, all my evidences and claims are quickly abolished, not some of the time, all of the time)

Edited by Gibbus

17 hours ago, ENOCH2010 said:

gibbus please get back on your meds 

"Mohammad"/Islam/Cammel ... the 6th King of Isreal .................... is not a name that is in the bible ...................... 2 Kings 19:33-37 ................... Says King David Disputed Jerusalem with Nisroch (think Nicholas Roerich, and controversy about the Master Building=R.M. for Ray Mabus in New York City, that lead to the 9/11/2001 ... youtube.com/watch?v=Z_75v1XA46g&t=2773s) .................. 2 Kings 19:33, could say, that King David had no intentions of returning to Jerusalem, after the Angel rebuked Nisroch for Fornicating with his Relatives at the Temple Mound in Jerusalem ............. this event matches the claim of "Mohammad" fornicating with his relatives or himself to reveal the "Angel" at the Temple Mound! (which is a made up account to justify the unclean people in jerusalem/isreal (so there should be no people in jerusalem or isreal!)

God doesn't perform the work of cleasning the temple mound, that makes "Mohammad/Islam the 6th King", that is what "Gog and Magog" prophecy is about, in simple terms, God never brought the Ark of the Covenant to "Assyria/Babylon", but God talks about it in the book of Revelation for the "Gentile Reign of Isaiah, that adds/removes from Daniel as an addendum/addition" ........................ this is approximately where we are right now, withstanding, Nuclear Weapons destroying Jerusalem/Isreal, its people and its land to cleanse that area and to make way for the 7th and 8th King of the Gentile Reign which is "Joseph the Blessings/Sign of Divorce"!

*** Just like "Buddha = Emmanuel", and there were events globally taking place before the birth of jesus by a few dozen years, and we know, that claim is tied to "Gog and Magog" (Emmanuel or Jesus as King/Sign of Divorce/Temple Stones) ................... we know also the "Mohammad=Gog and Magog", 6th King, (must be killed), and this is tied to "Abaddon and Apollyon" the 7th and 8th King (the language is even the same in "2 Kings 19:33-37".

***For those Reasons.............North Korean War (as asia is named in the book of revelation and the apostles didn't go there with the gospel) .................. Elimination of Jerusalem Temple Mound by Nuclear Bomb (as God disputes the Temple, if it isn't cleansed humanities dies sooner) ......................... so there may be a more enduring sign from god about this soon, in terms of what is necessary!

(Nuclear Bomb in NYC on Christmas, since the USA openly admits it lost a nuclear bomb in the ocean just outside of NYC, this argument could be justified that way...............

Extraterrestrial Life (Documentary)

youtube.com/watch?v=Hf8fxrBuA9w&t=902s

(Budd Hopkins, is famous for his documentation of the aliens descending in New York City near ground zero but there are other accounts, leading us to believe a nuclear bomb will be detonated to satisfy the argument for the gentile reign, that may be automatic, extension of the 9/11/2001 falling man moses)

***David Copperfield on Christmas Day!***

(Essentially made the Statue of Liberty Disappear, and insinuated, that New York City would be destroyed to ashes by a Nuclear Bomb on Christmas Day 2018, which is this year!)

Edited by Gibbus

1) Due to the 7 being 7 consecutive empires of rev 13, the 8th is of the 7 , and is therefore an empire , not a person. 

2) Due to the horns of Daniel 8 teaching us what horns are, they represent the relative size of countries. The little horn of Daniel 7 is a small little country that grows large at the end overcoming 3 countries .

3) Due to the beast of Rev 13 existing during the final 42 months, and the beast of Rev 17 being the 8th and final kingdom, we know that the 8th kingdom  is the beast of Rev 13 who reigns for 42 months.

3) Due to the little horn reigning for 3.5 years at the end (Daniel 7), and the beast reigning for 3.5 years at the end (Rev 13), they are the same country.

To summarise the clues then, the 8th king is a small country that arises among other countries and then expands, and rules for 3.5 years. 2 Thess 2 gives a further clue, that he starts his reign and appears in Jerusalem.

8 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

How is your opinion on this :

http://www.remnantofgod.org/littlehorn.htm

Hi Hartono, I'm sorry to say I haven't the patience to delve into everyone's theories.  But at a cursory glance at your link I do not buy the theory that the ten horns have been around for a long time since 476 AD. I know the hour is a symbolic hour, and therefore open to interpretation, nevertheless I see the ten horns as being merely the end-times rather than lasting longer than the other empires. ie just the end bit , the ten toes in the statue timeline

And the ten horns you saw are ten kings, who have not yet received their kingdom; but will receive authority as kings one hour with the beast.

I prefer the historical view, the Roman empire introduced a second capital (Istanbul). After Rome fell, Europe and the Middle east used to regard the Byzantiums as the Roman Empire. The Ottomans conquered Istanbul, and yet ruled from there, continuing the Roman empire (Mehmed called himself Caesar)

The west conquered Ottoman territories and divided that territory up into pieces before and after WW1.  This is the region of the ten final horns.

52 minutes ago, ARGOSY said:

This is the region of the ten final horns

Something to consider, did you know that Byzantine's governing body moved north to become Russia. The Ten have three nations that combine their military and have undisputed dominance over the earth. Iran, Turkey and Egypt can not reach this required standard. The S.C.O. is the only group that can meet all prophetic requirements.