Sign in to follow this  
R. Hartono

The 8th king of Revelation 17

4 hours ago, Bill Holden said:

Sorry, I missed clicking notify me of replies so here it is.

Yes, everybody has their own opinion, whats yours ?

5 hours ago, Bill Holden said:

5 hours ago, Bill Holden said:

I see you guys already have an understanding put together for the 8th king. Are your beliefs set in cast or are you open to other suggestions?

I've heard many theories, and believe I have found the right answer.  Is there any reason to prefer your suggestions?

On 10/17/2018 at 12:13 PM, Scott Free said:

Okay, here is my point. To understand the Eighth King, the previous Seven need to be placed in the proper perspective.

5 were, 1 is and 1 is yet to come. (Rev 17:10)
Daniels prophecies ties into the seven hills of the Whore and the seven headed dragon.
1)Babylon
2)Persia
3)Greece
4)Rome
5)Two divisions of Rome - Holy Rome and Byzantine who later became Russia.
6)Iron and clay - this is post WW I and II in Europe and Middle East. Time of the Great Whore. The defeat of emperors and the establishment of statehood.
7)10 member group, with 3 to have undisputed global dominance after giving their kingdom to the 8th king. The only group to be in a position for such power is the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (S.C.O.), made in part to counteract N.A.T.O. aggression. Remember, prophecy is on a global scale at this stage.

(Fresh Start) (Five Kings Lost a Battle with the Sin of Jerusalem as an Energy Center)

1. King Joshua Lost - Joshua 7:6-7, 1 Samuel 4:6-10 (Ark of the Covenant is Taken from Jerusalem)

2. King Solomon Lost - 2 Kings 24:13 (Babylon takes the First Temple, destroyed)

3. King Daniel Lost - Acts 5:29 (Assyria Builds the Second Temple in Jerusalem)

4. King Ahasuerus Lost - Esther 3:8-9, Luke 2:1-2 (Rome Occupies Jerusalem, as apart of its Census and Taxation of a number of countries)

5. King Herold Lost - Acts 12:21-23 (Jews are no longer a dominant community) (also at Jesus Birth, so Herod the Father (more correct) and then the Son)

Sixth King ("Gog and Magog" Unresolved = No Gentile Reign)

6. King of the Jews - Jesus (God Never Moved beyond Jerusalem, the Temple is still in view)

Snare of the Seventh and Eighth Kings (Daniel's Weeks Complete Prophecy ... Gentile Reign is only addition, not required)

7. King David which is God

8. King Emmanuel which is Jesus Risen (King of Judah)

Reign of the 10 Kings = Who is Accountable for Jerusalem since Crucifixion?

All Nations on Earth are Accountable for Jerusalem's Sin (Galatians 3:8/Romans 1:4-5) ... ... ... ... God sends Moses to Confirm the Covenant, and that is what God has in view ... ... ... ... God does not perform the work, or substitute it ... ... ... ... God has not specifically addressed us with this issue ... ... ... ... pointing the finger at the death of Jerusalem/Isreal, its people and its land, because it is unclean, and will hasten our death, Globally.

(Persia/Assyria/Babylon ... shared culture .................... Greece/Rome/Minoan ... shared culture .......................Aztecs/Mayans/Incas ... shared culture ...........................European Nomads/Celtics/Druids ... shared culture ........................ USA/Canada/NATO ... shared culture (global economy)

God has these Places grouped together, but the Gospel will Read Like this (Expanding Territory):

1. (Canaan) Egypt, Africa

2. (Jordan River) Jerusalem/Babylon (egypt, africa)

3. (Coasts of Judaea) Europe/Rome (jerusalem, babylon, egypt, africa)

4. (Nazareth) Asia/Tyre/Sidon (isles) (europe, usa, middle east, asia) (NATO - International Alliance at Maximum)

(Nostradamus disputes Asia as possible Antichrist, God never put his gospel in Asia per say, this means Flight 370 is the marker for a calamity in Asia, that possibly resolves "Gog and Magog", the dead church sin issue with God for the Gentile Reign .................. the USA did not obtain the Corpse of Moses (Corpus Christi) ................... Nguyen Van Lem for the Corpse of Moses, versus the Falling Man 9/11/2001 which did not end in the death of Moses for this Generation is weighed against God's interests, all will be resolved soon, millions of people will die depending on the impact area of the "Millstone/MABUS of Revelation to mark the Gentile Reign, perhaps")

(You can say .............. "Egypt, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome and its Territories" ................... and you will not be as correct, by the time you come to the 10 Kings that are in sin, convicted by Jerusalem ........................ Jesus Crucifixed/Jesus Risen ... or God ... cannot be in "sin", they cannot be "Convicted" of anything, they are only following the rudiments of the law)

Everything will be resolved soon, perhaps this year, its more important for us to pray as humanity dies, how much this holds up in prayer, we'll see (you don't have Moses's Corpse as a declaration of the a completed covenant, we'll see about that too, as a result of your/humanity sins, like Nguyen Van Lem, the first time around) (or if God views his expended energy in Suicide with Moses as satisfaction to react for "Gog and Magog" that is the work humanity performed, that is suicide with Moses, God didn't perform the work of "Suicide with Moses" Rev. 11, this could satisfy the Gentile Reign Addendum/Addition)

Edited by Gibbus

6 minutes ago, Gibbus said:

(Fresh Start) (Five Kings Lost a Battle with the Sin of Jerusalem as an Energy Center)

Yes, That is clearly what it is talking about. How could have I of missed that. 

29 minutes ago, Gibbus said:

Hi, Gibbus. I hope you are doing well. That's a different way of looking at it, I will consider it. Thank you for sharing.

40 minutes ago, Scott Free said:

Hi, Gibbus. I hope you are doing well. That's a different way of looking at it, I will consider it. Thank you for sharing.

(God acts against, or not, the declaration of "Gog and Magog" to discern the sin of the Second Temple, against the "Gentile Reign of Isaiah" the addition to Daniel's Weeks ...................... the 7th and 8th Kings are called the "PERDITION" ....................... New York is a Possible Target ... Asia is the more likely Target due to a Sign from God for the Corpse of Moses (Nguyen Van Lem in that day) ... Jerusalem/Isreal's Temple its people and land is a dispute God is clear about not touching)

(If you ask Moses, what will happen, and when, I'm sure he knows the answer, everything will be resolved soon ...................... but you also need to understand ........................ God has to touch the earth to begin the Gentile Reign, that means the calamity is unavoidable, with Asia recieving the brunt of the force transition, then, your resolution of "Gog and Magog" its destruction of Jerusalem's Temple and People, will complete the transition)

(All of this will begin soon .................. The Ancient Prophecies about the Solstices and December, are True ................... God used the September Solstice in 2017 to Mark the 70th Year ............... then God uses the December Solstice a Year Later to Mark the Gentile Relign Dilemma in 2018 ........................2017 to 2018, and from 12/21/2018 to Christmas you have 870 Days to 5/21/2021 A.D. approximately 1335 Days from the 70th Year of 9/23/2017 (Micah 5:5's Prophecy)

Edited by Gibbus

24 minutes ago, Gibbus said:

All of this will begin soon

Hi, Gibbus. Those are some good points. Personally, I like to stay away from year counting. But, there seems to be instances where such an approach is understandable. No matter how you look at it, we are here, in the starting minutes of the End Times. The blessed hope of Jesus Christ is our focus. We are all in this together. 

Edited by Scott Free

32 minutes ago, Scott Free said:

Hi, Gibbus, those are some good points. Personally, I like to stay away from year counting. But, there seems to be instances where such an approach is understandable. No matter how you look at it, we are here, in the starting minutes of the End Times. The blessed hope of Jesus Christ is our focus, we are all in this together. 

??? (Number Systems, God doesn't use ... Number Tables are Plug in Play ... Year Calendar Too)

1. King = 5/21/2011 + 2300 Days to Daniel's 70th Year 9/23/2017

2. King = 12/21/1980 to 5/21/2021 - 42 Year Solstice Precessional Alignment (Gentile Reign during Daniel's Weeks)

3. King = (3) March for Flight 370 Daniel's "1290 and 1335" One Week Marker

4. King = 12/21/2018 to 12/21/2060 = 42 Year Solstice Precessional Alignment (Gentile Reign)

5. King = 9/23/2017 to 5/21/2021 = 1335 Days of Daniel (70th year to Middle of Week)

*6. King = (6) June Solstice 1947 Roswell UFO = 70 Years of Daniel 9:2 Begins

7. King = 1290 Days to End of 70th Year of Daniel in 9/23/2017

8. King = Christmas 2018 + 870 Days to End of 1335 Days of Daniel (5/21/2021)

(June Solstice in 2060 A.D. could end the Gentile Reign if the argument is satisfied, God like to use the Solstices/Equinoxes, as a Marker ............... "Month of May" is the exception, it has Gemini which intersects the Galactic/Celestial and Ecliptic Planes) (Remember the 153 Days of God/Jesus/Noah, does not have value for us, God does all the work and we are dead)

(The more likely answer is the December Solstice, God switches to or gives Preferences to for the Gentile Reign, God established that Pattern)

(the Association between numbers 7 and 8 for the Assyrian Prophecy of Micah 5:5 (Assyria/Babylon built the Temple in Jerusalem, God is holding against Humanity for the Gentile Reign) ..................... was difficult to come by as a division of daniel's weeks, now .......................... do not forget our sign from god, this will happen soon .......................... everything that we've said will happen soon)

Edited by Gibbus

1 hour ago, Gibbus said:

Christmas 2018

All glory goes to our Lord Jesus Christ. This date is significant to me. In "Maitreya's Relationship with God - Mission of Maitreya / youtube" the Antichrist(Maitreya) says that everything will be ready in 2018. Do not underestimate this man. There is too much about him for this reply.

22 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Yes, everybody has their own opinion, whats yours ?

Okay please read this prayerfully. our preconceived belief will surely try to blind you. Not because you are not worthy but simply because you have put so much thought and time into your understanding that it will be very hard for you to see an alternative. I understand that so I beg you to pray often and seek  true understanding, be it your own or what I will present.

Now to begin with please think on this. Virtually every denomination and in these every student has a different understanding of these scriptures. If you can acknowledge this then we may be certain that a misunderstanding of these scriptures does not affect salvation. Salvation is through faith in the sacrificial blood of Jesus that sanctifies each of us regardless of our understanding of creation or prophecy. It is through faith and repentance that we are saved and that not of ourselves. Did the early church all understand these prophecies? Hardly. But they believed on Jesus and repented of sin and now wait for glory.

That being said, please bear with me. This may be lengthy, but if you see it then the reward will be worth the study.

There are keys that unlock scripture. For example the key to receiving miracles are believing in your heart, not in your mind, and obedience to whatever the Lord says to your spirit. For example, one day I prayed for healing of my hands and feet because from my youth I had broken out in a terrible rash that would brake into blisters and itch beyond bearable. When I prayed I simply reasoned with the Lord as he says to do in Isaiah 1. Come let us reason together, though your sins are as scarlet I will make them white as snow and though they are red as crimson I will make them white as wool, and if you are willing and obedient you will eat the fat of the land but if you rebel you will feel the sword.

So I reasoned with the Lord and when I heard Him tell me "Go rub a cat on it" knowing His voice I went and rubbed a carrot on my feet and hands. Within a few days it was cleared up completely and that was about 28 years ago. It tried to come back a couple times but I simply thanked the Lord for his healing and rubbed a carrot on the little spots again. Every time it has gone away. So the key to miracles is prayer and obedience, just as Jesus taught.

Once when praying for a dishwasher that had quit the devil tried to stop me with negative thoughts but I realized his attempt and laughed and pressed in in prayer. I poke in tongues for only a few seconds and the dishwasher started. We later found out it had a burnt out motor. Funny, it did about 5 loads f dishes with that burnt out motor.

Another time as I prayed for a man with a sore back I had my hand on his shoulder. I heard the Lord tell me to move my hand to the small of his back. I obeyed and when I touched his back I felt electricity leave the palm of my hand. When it hit him he jumped and was healed instantly. 2 years later he said he never again had a sore back. All I did was pray and obey. I have prayed many prayers hoping the Lord would answer but not one of those prayers of hope were answered. I did not know He would answer then. Jesus said if you know He hears you then you know you have what you have asked for.

So then there are keys and to understand scripture you need the keys. Then what is the key to understanding prophecy of the 8th king?

In a nutshell it is understanding that the earth is not a solid sphere as we have been taught but it is a hollow globe like in the old movie, "Journey to the center of the earth".

Don't shut me down. Don't they also teach evolution and most people believe them?

So what evidence is there in scripture for a hollow earth? And what does this have to do with this 8th king? Well simply this. IF the earth is hollow then the king who ascends from the pit is literally a king who ascends from the pit (the hollow earth) He once lived out here but went inside and will come back out just as the bible says literally. He is one of 7 kings. 5 have fallen, one is and one is yet to come and the eighth is of the seven or as many bibles translate "one of the seven".

I won't explain all of this here. For a better explanation go to tkicbs.blogspot.ca. I go into great depth there on page one.

Let me see if I can explain enough here to help you see that this is more than just an idea. In Genesis 1:1-2 we are told that in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth and the earth was without form and void and darkness was on the face of the deep and the spirit of God hovered over the face of the waters. In the next verse we read that God said let there be light and this is where most teach as the beginning. They miss the fact that there was water before He said "light be". How much water we don't know and how He created the water we are not told, but the fact is right there. It was deep and dark and God's spirit hovered or brooded over the face of it. In other words there was a huge ocean before any planets or stars or earth were created.

If you can accept that then let us carry on. You might have to get your bible and read it a couple times to make sure it is not out of context.

Now God said "Light be". That was natural light. Natural light is created by releasing energy, like a lightning bolt. So picture this. A huge ocean beyond your imagination in size. Suddenly energy is released at the very core of this ocean. This would cause the water to boil. bubbles would start rising to the surface. Huge bubbles the size of planets. Some bubbles of hydrogen and some of oxygen as water is h2o. Now imagine that there was every mineral known to man in this water. What would happen to them. If you boil water in a pot that has high content of iron or lime the minerals will cling to the sides of the pot and it is very hard to clean it off. But in the beginning there was no mass other than the water so when the energy released the minerals they were trapped at the core of the bubbles in a molten state. This was the beginning of the planet earth and of the stars came forth at the same time. They were not visible from the earth as the earth was still being formed and the earth was the main theme of creation. More minerals were put into the earth than in any other planet because God had a special plan for the earth. Us!

Now picture the molten hot lava like liquid at the core of a bubble. The heat from the liquid would be rising and evaporating the water surrounding the bubble causing it to rain down on the mineral ball at the core of the bubble. Eventually the molten ball would cool down and turn to rock. But until it cooled to a certain point the heat would still rise and cause evaporation around the bubble until the rock was covered with water, right? What happened on the second day? He made a firmament, sky, and separated the water that was above from the water that was below. Simple cause and effect.

Are you still with me?

So what would happen inside this rock we will now call earth? Would it not continue to cool? And as it cools a vacuum begins to form inside the earth as the gases liquefy. Now the crust has a mass and it pulls the liquid minerals to its inside surface creating a cavity inside. But the gases at the very core create its own gravity as it cools and the gasses closer to the core are drawn into it. The vacuum increases as the liquids cool and eventually the crust breaks open at its weakest points. The poles! And the ocean on the surface is sucked into the cavity violently. The third day the dry land appeared.

Is this making sense to you? If so continue. If not continue anyway because many things will start to make sense as we unfold a scriptural creation with simple cause and effect.

As the water outside flows inside via the holes at the poles it would be attracted to the inner surface where the molten liquid minerals flow and would cool the surface inside trapping the molten liquid minerals between the outer crust and the newly formed inner crust. And now that we have a surface outside we can see the sun moon and stars. All were created in their own bubble. Some colliding and forming bigger bubbles and some beginning as hydrogen and others beginning as oxygen but all would result with rain showering their surfaces giving them all the minerals need to create what we see today. And most if not all would be hollow. Eventually the waters that filled the ocean in the beginning was soaked up by planets and stars until no water was left. Gravity would create the rest of the story above.

But what about the earth? What would be next in creation here?

By then we have an outer crust and an inner crust and lava trapped between the two. Oil and coal and natural gas all formed between the crusts. When the water was sucked into the interior it was so violent that ice formed over the poles plugging the holes. Seed began life outside under the sun here and seed began life inside under the star suspended at the core. But I am getting ahead of self. At this point there is a huge ocean flooding the whole of the inner world. The earth would be about 1/3 of its resent size. For roof of this look up the expanding earth on YouTube. Very obvious.

So now we have the star at the core heating up the surface water inside evaporating it and creating a positive pressure inside. about 1500 years passed and then the ice was so rotten and the pressure so great that the poles burst open and the waters rushed forth like out of a mothers womb Now read Job 38 again. This would be about the time that the earth was split and drifted apart to become the size we are today. The arm humid atmosphere inside rushed out with the water and pushed the ozone layer out here much higher and as water evaporated it went much higher than before the flood and cooled and it rained for the first time since creation began. The protective ozone layer was stretched much thinner and this caused life on the surface to diminish. Man lived to 969 before the flood but after our days were diminished to 120 years max.

Ad this explains how the 8th king could have lived inside for the last 2000 years. He lived under a different atmosphere just as they did before the flood. There are no ultraviolet rays emitting from the star below.

So who is the 8th king who ascends from the pit and goes into perdition?

5 have fallen, one is and one is yet to come. He will continue for a short time and the eighth is one of the seven. John received this in about 87 AD. At that time there was only one king out of the first 6 still living. The seventh is someone here today who is somehow related to these kings. Who could they be?

There were 6 Herods. There is a record for the death of each Herod except one. Antipas went to Caesar and asked to be made king of Judea. Caesar thought him to be to ambitious and banished him with Phillipi's wife to an island in the Mediterranean. He went inland later and was never heard from again. Ask yourself this! Why would a king from the abyss go to Israel and sit in the temple? Herod Antipas would do exactly that. At 2000 years old he believes he is invincible and is God. Why is it that the king who ascends from the pit sends his army to sting those who receive the mark of the beast when all along it was the beast who made everyone receive the mark of the beast? Because the beast of Revelation and the king from the pit are 2 different people.

Now you can say that this is all imagination and deception, but you cannot prove that and it makes far more sense than anything we have ever been taught. Where does the smoke come from that is sufficient to block out the sun and turn the moon red?It comes from the pit. Look at Isaiah 13:9-13. Talking about the day of the Lord He says He will move the earth out of its place on that day. Now read Rev 8 again. The star lands in the sea, not on land. This will cushion the blow but still give the effect. It destroys 1/3 of the ships. This proves it is a literal star or asteroid in today's terms. Look at verse 12, it is a key. 1/3 of the sun is struck 1/3 of the moon and 1/3 of the stars so that (or causing) 1/3 of the day and night were diminished. If you hit the earth hard enough to move it out of its present orbit and knock it spinning faster by 1/3 then you will have shorter days and nights by 1/3 and see 1/3 less sun moon and stars.

So why would the king and his army come out here leaving a virtual utopia? Because if you move the earth the star at the core will lose its equilibrium and crash inside lighting it into an inferno. And the smoke like the smoke of a great furnace rose out of the pit.  You see everything that is explained by one simple key. The earth is hollow.

Notice in Rev 6 the 6th seal. There are all kinds of foolish teachings on this when it is plain what it means. The stars fall like figs from a fig tree blown in a mighty wind. That is a meteor shower and they always precede an asteroid. The 7th seal opens the 1st trumpet. The 1st 4 trumpets describe the asteroid hitting and the fifth opens the pit. Why not believe what it says instead of trying to make it all symbolic? It is written so a child can understand it.

So what would the kings of the earth do if a king came out and tried to take over the outside world. Would they not all band together and start Armageddon?

I will leave you with this. Understand that this event will take place within the next 10 years if I am seeing right.

Sign in to follow this