In Him

Greetings!

Stumbled upon this site looking for Christian fellowship. One of my favorite things!

“However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, HE WILL GUIDE YOU INTO ALL TRUTH …” (JOHN 16:13)

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, In Him said:

Stumbled upon this site looking for Christian fellowship. One of my favorite things!

“However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, HE WILL GUIDE YOU INTO ALL TRUTH …” (JOHN 16:13)

Well, welcome to Worthy In Him :)

• Thumbs Up 1

47 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Well, welcome to Worthy In Him :)

Thanks Yowm!

And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures? Luke 34:22

• Thumbs Up 2

Welcome to the forum, In Him. Hope you will be blessed.
God is Light = Truth!

• Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, Gary Lee said:

Welcome to the forum, In Him. Hope you will be blessed.
God is Light = Truth!

Yes! When we see Him as He is! :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Welcome to Worthy!

1196832556_welcomebrushgreybluecoonhandsabovelowpix245.jpg.361b9cc202f095871e37729336e0af6b.jpg

You are welcome here, In Him.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By scenematt
      HELLO!
      My name is Matt Downey and I am new here.  I am from Columbus, Ohio and I love God ever since I was a little boy.  I am a true Christian and have suffered through many hard trials and tribulations including homelessness, hunger, fasting, sleeplessness, beatings, travels, witnessing, closeness to God, separation from God, spiritual victories and spiritual failures.  I guess I have grown to the place where I sort of just want to get back into the ministry of believer to believer strength and courage, because I spent most of my childhood healing and casting out devils.  Then I met God and He told me to have some fun, so I ended up retiring and settling in at everything was about Me and nobody else really mattered anymore.  But as time has progressed, I have decided that I would like to get back into common ministry and help strengthen and encourage individuals in the Body of Christ to never give up on the highest blessings and to always go forth in God.
      So that is a little about me.  More is that I love web design, travel, spirituality including godliness and angelic hosting, Spirit travels through fasting and prayer, sleeping in, music, praise and worship, church, and pets.  I love a lot of other things like art and museums too, but it's too much to list.  I have a great family and I look forward to being a part of the online community here.

Well, thanks!

Matty
    • By Bryan T
      God be praised!  In loneliness and despair, feeling trapped in a sinful world, I know there is a remnant to be comforted by; I know there is a God that did not hold back His only Son.  Thank you Lord for you are faithful and true.
      By Guest
      Blessings brothers and sisters, i'm new and would like to learn how to properly use this site. 
    • By Rahulindia
      Check this pins for spiritual growth......
      https://in.pinterest.com/rahulxlohra/pins/
    • By shel
      Hi, I want to make a thread where friends can share photos we've taken and exchange ideas about software, cameras, and equipment; even pics you've taken with your phone. I don't know how many if any will want to participate but I'm giving it a shot. ( Haha get it - shot  ) I'll start by sharing a few photos I took today at a zoo we visited.
      Update: Editing this post after we've reached around 150 pages to say PLEASE try to limit reposting of others' photos when you comment. I am going back and shrinking all my reposts in hopes that people won't have to scroll endlessly and others won't get lost in the shuffle. Thank you everyone, I am really enjoying this!  
      Edit #2 added 6/24/2017: apologies if this thread seems to derail at times. To me the fellowship with each other and the holy spirit is the main goal. Staying "on topic" is secondary.
      Edit #3 added 7/22/17: please have fun and feel free to post what you want. Party poopers are likely to be beaten with a frying pan .