• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  2,204
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  4,329
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/11/1947

Matthew 5:48 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect. 

Being Perfect“Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.”

As many as being perfect 

https://biblehub.com/kjv/john/15.htm

Edited by Walter and Deborah

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,205
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

I believe the word perfect actually means to be complete as God is complete.

3 minutes ago, Debp said:

yea! you are correct, To follow Jesus steps: Follow his steps

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.36

20 hours ago, Debp said:

And we are complete, "In Christ".

So, as born again "Sons/Daughters of God",  "children of the Light"...."Jesus is the Light of the World"..... we are redeemed, sanctified, and eternally so.

We are COMPLETE IN. HIM, JESUS, WHO HIMSELF IS GOD....SO, We are IN THEM< and They are IN US....>"Christ IN YOU"....."As Christ IS, so are WE (born again) IN THIS WORLD"...."Seated in Heavenly placed IN CHRIST".

Being "saved", means, we are saved FROM something.  And this something we are saved from....=  is the eternal judgement for our sin that is waiting for all who are not saved.

So, if you are born again, you are saved....you are saved FROM the eternal judgment (hell, lake of fire, 2nd death,  etc.. ) , and the reason you will never face this eternal judgement, after you die, or after you are Raptured, for your lifetime of sinning,=  is because Jesus The Christ has already faced it for you, and DIED because OF your Sin, on THE Cross.  "Jesus bore our sin"..

Listen, God took YOUR SIN and nailed HIS SON on a Cross WITH IT< and He took Christ's Righteousness and Made you RIGHTEOUS with it.. = This is SALVATION....This is Eternal Life... This is "Born again".

So, its very Important that you understand this reader, as if you don't, you will spend your Christianity worried that you sinned away your salvation, or you will believe that you are "lost until i confess and make it right again"..

Many Many Christians live in this cycle of..>"well, im saved, BUT i messed up again, so, until i confess again and again and again, im not saved...........so, gotta go solve that."..  NO, you dont solve that, as Christ already solved it FOR YOU.... = Salvation.     Jesus already solved your unforgiveness issue and your paying for your sin in eternity issue.... so, if you are constantly busy confessing and confessing, just remember that you are not doing it to become "resaved".....you are only doing it to clear your conscience and restore the clean and perfect harmony of  OFFENDED FEELINGS between you and the Father, that you soiled and estranged, by your particular willful deed.

So, as Jesus IS our sanctification, justification, eternal life, and redemption, and our very HOLINESS that is Imputed to us,  we, the born angain NOW AND FOREVER have HIS VERY RIGHTEOUSNESS... = so then we are complete , and eternally secure.

Edited by Behold
  • Thumbs Up 2

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 1:53 PM, Behold said:

And we are complete, "In Christ".

So, as born again "Sons/Daughters of God",  "children of the Light"...."Jesus is the Light of the World"..... we are redeemed, sanctified, and eternally so.

We are COMPLETE IN. HIM, JESUS, WHO HIMSELF IS GOD....SO, We are IN THEM< and They are IN US....>"Christ IN YOU"....."As Christ IS, so are WE (born again) IN THIS WORLD"...."Seated in Heavenly placed IN CHRIST".

Being "saved", means, we are saved FROM something.  And this something we are saved from....=  is the eternal judgement for our sin that is waiting for all who are not saved.

So, if you are born again, you are saved....you are saved FROM the eternal judgment (hell, lake of fire, 2nd death,  etc.. ) , and the reason you will never face this eternal judgement, after you die, or after you are Raptured, for your lifetime of sinning,=  is because Jesus The Christ has already faced it for you, and DIED because OF your Sin, on THE Cross.  "Jesus bore our sin"..

Listen, God took YOUR SIN and nailed HIS SON on a Cross WITH IT< and He took Christ's Righteousness and Made you RIGHTEOUS with it.. = This is SALVATION....This is Eternal Life... This is "Born again".

So, its very Important that you understand this reader, as if you don't, you will spend your Christianity worried that you sinned away your salvation, or you will believe that you are "lost until i confess and make it right again"..

Many Many Christians live in this cycle of..>"well, im saved, BUT i messed up again, so, until i confess again and again and again, im not saved...........so, gotta go solve that."..  NO, you dont solve that, as Christ already solved it FOR YOU.... = Salvation.     Jesus already solved your unforgiveness issue and your paying for your sin in eternity issue.... so, if you are constantly busy confessing and confessing, just remember that you are not doing it to become "resaved".....you are only doing it to clear your conscience and restore the clean and perfect harmony of  OFFENDED FEELINGS between you and the Father, that you soiled and estranged, by your particular willful deed.

So, as Jesus IS our sanctification, justification, eternal life, and redemption, and our very HOLINESS that is Imputed to us,  we, the born angain NOW AND FOREVER have HIS VERY RIGHTEOUSNESS... = so then we are complete , and eternally secure.

we are not complete in Christ yet, as we strive towards perfection keeping The Lord Jesus Christ commandments to the end.

• Praying! 1

5 minutes ago, Betha said:

I totally agree with this statement !

I can do all things through Christ who give us strength

6 minutes ago, Betha said:

again i agree with what you say.  while we are in this human state we are open to sin and temptation and must 'hold fast and endure to the end....until we draw our last breath.  

Oh! yes, but: Keeping his commandments is for us today

3 minutes ago, Betha said:

Walter and Deborah....

can i ask if i am speaking to one person or two ?

you are talking to Walter wright now

3 minutes ago, Betha said:

absolutely ! as far as i understand God's Commandments are spiritual, eternal holy just and good Rom 7

Yes I agree, to that scripture, but spiritual and doing.

8 minutes ago, Betha said:

so where is Deborah ?

Out wright now