• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

2 minutes ago, 1sheep said:

You ever had bison? It is the absolute best! Kinda pricey but every so often I must have a bison burger

We used to be able to buy them at a hamburger place and to get buffalo in the grocery stores but no longer.  I love them as well, and it is very lean.  

1 minute ago, Davida said:

I make my butternut squash soup with coconut milk too.  I like it! 

I dont think Ive ever had coconut milk except in green curry thai sauce. I love thai food

Just now, Willa said:

We used to be able to buy them at a hamburger place and to get buffalo in the grocery stores but no longer.  I love them as well, and it is very lean.  

Yep thats why I like it. 

3 minutes ago, Davida said:

Yes, good old grilled cheese & tomato soup- now who doesn't find comfort in that? 

Well You can have my tomato soup. Lol

3 minutes ago, Davida said:

Yes, anything with wheat flour, rye, barley, spelt all contain gluten.  Some with gluten sensitivity can eat genuine sourdough bread because it is fermented for some reason. 

Must be tough. You have vookbooks to help with ideas or have u dealt with it a long time? I hope Im not being too nosey. 

1 minute ago, Davida said:

What's that?

S.o.s is short for s&*@ on shingles. 

Lol

Ground beef and cream of mushroom soup, add in some worcestershire sauce and salt pepper. Plop it on toast. 

Meal for 7 on the cheap

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  65
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Okay, to answer your question as to what I like to cook in the fall... I would like to cook whatever written in the recipes you're posting...oh you're not posting recipes?.. (hint hint).. God bless you.. and thanks for sharing with us...

Guest shiloh357
5 hours ago, Davida said:

Yes , we eat a lot of thai also. 

I like Thai, as well.   We have one really good Thai restaurant.  It's menu goes from 0-50 stars in degrees of spicinesss.    Someone was brave enough to order the 50 star and they brought it past our table on the way to the table of the "victim,"  and it burnt my eyes as they passed by. 

I go with about 10 stars because I like food with some kick, but I still want flavor; I don't want to taste only heat, I want to taste the food.

Guest shiloh357
5 hours ago, 1sheep said:

You ever had bison? It is the absolute best! Kinda pricey but every so often I must have a bison burger

I had a buffalo steak.  It was like a filet mignon but with out the bacon.   It was really good.   I was actually on a camping trip and cooked it over the fire.