• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  510
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,178
  • Content Per Day:  1.46
  • Days Won:  1

40 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Well I guess I find the wisdom of those gifted by the Holy Spirit to pastor and to preach to be of tremendous value to me.

I do distrust that which is of my own private interpretation only. especially  if I have cherry picked a verse to fit my thought.

If fact I disregard any private reveal entirely, if I cannot confirm it in others too. I see no such thing as self edification being  of benefit if it exists, instead only the personally dangerous risk  for a self puffing up instead.

Some have  come along even here on Worthy announcing God's special reveal to them that they are to share with us. I tend to think it is not God speaking to them, nor will it be God speaking to me should I end up with a personal enlightenment of the word of God that is not seen nor known to others.

I just don't see the validity of private interpretation. I do see personal application of the word of God! But that is very different.

It does sound like you are pursuing God with your whole heart. I see some good solid wisdom in your writings. So I wish and encourage you to continue pressing into Christ. Blessings and may God increase our knowledge of His will that we may please Him in all things. For the only thing of any importance to any believer is that we get our abundant welcome(s). 

Much love in Christ, Not me  

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

“ Nothing they do counts as sin”......Untrue......it’s still sin,it’s just sin that has been payed for.

So we ask forgiveness as modeled in matthew 6

13 hours ago, In Him said:

"The desire of every heart that is after God;  To live before Him in sinlessness." 

Excellent post! Jesus set the bar for us to walk as He walked--without sin...He was the Pattern Son and His grace is available to all Christians.

I will no more speak much with you, for the prince of the world cometh: and he hath nothing in me. John 14:30 ASV

There was only one man who had no sin and his name is Jesus Christ

15 minutes ago, 1sheep said:

There was only one man who had no sin and his name is Jesus Christ

Amen!

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. Gal2:20

For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring. Acts 17:28

If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.  Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples. As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.  Jn 15:7-11

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

8 hours ago, In Him said:

Amen!

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. Gal2:20

For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring. Acts 17:28

If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.  Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples. As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.  Jn 15:7-11

THEIR IS POWER ,    POWER , wondering working power .  IN THE BLOOD .    IN THE BLOOD .     That is right sister .  that aint just some ol song .   ITS TRUE .

And he took on our sins in his own body on the tree,  THAT we being dead to sin , SHOULD LIVE UNTO RIGHTEOUSNESS .

THE BLOOD OF JESUS don't just cover the flesh like the blood of bulls n goats ,   IT REACHES RIGHT TO THE INSIDE .     Walk by the power of HS SPIRIT and crucify the evil deeds of the flesh .

And now a reminder .      TO THOSE who believed in HIM , He said ,   IF you continue in me ,  the truth shall set YOU FREE .     OH YES FREE.

But we were never in bondage to man .   NO but all were slaves to it .    BUT WHOM the SON SETS FREE is FREE INDEED .   

And those who are Christs have CRUCIFIED the affections of the flesh .      OH , their is power ,  POWER , WONDER WORKING POWER .

And HE indeed can do what HE SAYS HE WILL DO .      SET the captives free,  MEANS SETS THE CAPTIVES FREE>

OH their is no power like the LORD .   And their is no GRACE but HIS .     And the grace which brings salvation has appeared ,  TEACHING US , for the SPIRIT SURE DOES

to deny ALL ungodliness and worldy lusts , to be walking soberly , righteously and godly in this present world .

FOR IT IS HE IN US WORKING that which is well pleasing in HIS SIGHT .   ONLY LET ALL TAKE HEED TO THIS TOO ,    REMEMBER ye are servants to whom you OBEY

whether of sin unto death or of OBEDIANCE unto righteousness.   HEED THE SPIRIT and not the FLESH .   die daily .  and let all who name the name of CHRIST

depart from inquity .  FOR GREATER IS HE IN US , than our flesh .  AND HE DOES GIVE US A WAY OUT of not some , not most , BUT ALL TEMPTATIONS

HIS NAME ,  IS JESUS .    JESUS the freer of slaves , the breaker of chains .   

• Praise God! 2

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  5

Sorry to hear that Jesus put the bar to high for you. 

But glad to hear your doing it God’s way though

If my way is God’s Way  ,faith in what Jesus accomplished at the Cross......what is YOUR way? Jesus set the bar too high for a good reason.He wants us to see we can’t be justified before a Holy God by human merit.We must turn to our Savior.Do you really think that Jesus wants us to pluck out our eyes rather than lust?You and I and every other man would be blind. Perhaps He was making the point that I just spoke of.Our performance is filthy rags before God.Jesus performance that enabled Him to be the perfect Sacrifice on our behalf and save us from an eternity in Hell is the basis of our worshipping Him.If we can be perfect, Jesus died for no reason.Those on Judgement Day trying to make it in because they think they lived “ good enough” or even “ perfect” will be hearing very bad news.

9 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Sorry to hear that Jesus put the bar to high for you. 

But glad to hear your doing it God’s way though

If my way is God’s Way  ,faith in what Jesus accomplished at the Cross......what is YOUR way? Jesus set the bar too high for a good reason.He wants us to see we can’t be justified before a Holy God by human merit.We must turn to our Savior.Do you really think that Jesus wants us to pluck out our eyes rather than lust?You and I and every other man would be blind. Perhaps He was making the point that I just spoke of.Our performance is filthy rags before God.Jesus performance that enabled Him to be the perfect Sacrifice on our behalf and save us from an eternity in Hell is the basis of our worshipping Him.If we can be perfect, Jesus died for no reason.Those on Judgement Day trying to make it in because they think they lived “ good enough” or even “ perfect” will be hearing very bad news.

You seem to want to argue where no arguement exists. So I wish you well and a increase in Christ in your innermost being. That  we might be conformed to Him in all things. Blessings. 

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  5

2 minutes ago, Not me said:

You seem to want to argue where no arguement exists. So I wish you well and a increase in Christ in your innermost being. That  we might be conformed to Him in all things. Blessings. 

No desire to argue here.I just don’t want Newbies to think they can obtain the impossible standard that Jesus set in order to justify themselves before God. The standard Jesus set was the Law on steroids.Peter and Paul declared that the Law was an impossible system , a method for salvation that they,nor their fathers could obey.If one can not keep the Commandments which say “ thou shalt not commit adultery” How on earth could one keep the standard that Jesus commanded— don’t even have a lustful thought, lest you be as guilty of adultery.I would hate to see Newbies delude themselves with pride, making the mistake that they can lead a life of sinless perfection.I hope we are on the same page.

23 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

No desire to argue here.I just don’t want Newbies to think they can obtain the impossible standard that Jesus set in order to justify themselves before God. The standard Jesus set was the Law on steroids.Peter and Paul declared that the Law was an impossible system , a method for salvation that they,nor their fathers could obey.If one can not keep the Commandments which say “ thou shalt not commit adultery” How on earth could one keep the standard that Jesus commanded— don’t even have a lustful thought, lest you be as guilty of adultery.I would hate to see Newbies delude themselves with pride, making the mistake that they can lead a life of sinless perfection.I hope we are on the same page.

I thank you for the love and encouragement of Christ. That we may know Him a little more today than we did yesterday and a little more tomorrow than we do today. Blessings. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0

Thank God for Jesus our advocate. No man is sinless just as no man is able to keep the law. This is not that we have an excuse to sin but we will all fail perfection.  We are striving for the mark of the high calling in Christ  Jesus

• Thumbs Up 1