• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,184
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

24 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Pauls claim was valid until Jan 1953..... 

Thanks for the smile. :)

Much love in Christ, Not me

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Not me said:

Yes, scripture does say “to work out our own salvation with fear and trembling.” As long as today we know Christ a little more than we did yesterday and tomorrow a little more than we do today,  we are growing, and soon or later we’ll get to be where we need to be. Blessings! 

found this interesting today:

...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling...for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.

...never noticed that this followed right after :   Do all things without complaining and disputing...that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, holding fast the word of life.

He's been catching me just before an 'attitude' so I can ... give thanks for all things... for this is the will of God for you!

Edited by In Him

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,184
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, In Him said:

He's been catching me just before an 'attitude' so I can ... give thanks for all things... for this is the will of God for you!

It seems at first God convicts you,  after you do something that displeases Him. Than after a while He convicts you while your doing something that displeases Him. Than after more increase He convicts you before you do something that displeases Him. You are blessed indeed! 

• Brilliant! 1