Debp

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,017
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,296
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

Did you hear about the four baby kittens who fell through the roof just as the family was going to evacuate due to hurricane Michael in Florida?   The family had no idea that the tiny kittens were up in the attic.   They are at the animal shelter and looking for homes.

Then last night employees at a bank in China were having a meeting.   A long and lively Python fell down from the ceiling in the midst of the employees!   They scattered.  A snake handler came in and retrieved the snake which had gone under a sofa.

• Haha 2
  • Thanks 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,187
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

15 hours ago, Debp said:

Did you hear about the four baby kittens who fell through the roof just as the family was going to evacuate due to hurricane Michael in Florida?   The family had no idea that the tiny kittens were up in the attic.   They are at the animal shelter and looking for homes.

Then last night employees at a bank in China were having a meeting.   A long and lively Python fell down from the ceiling in the midst of the employees!   They scattered.  A snake handler came in and retrieved the snake which had gone under a sofa.

Try as I might to come up with a Christian algology.  The best I could come up with is the frogs in Egypt. Maybe there’s a relation??? 

Just having fun in Christ, Not me  

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I saw it rain cows during a tornado when I was about 10 years old.....   and my uncle says he saw it rain tractors a few years before that....

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

• Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,247
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

We live out in the boonies. Years back while still in our 'temporary' trailer house, we often got visitors from the wild kingdom. Had a snake  come in the house once, crawled into the kitchen, up to the top of a file cabinet, where my wife's and daughters bird cage sat. It killed my daughters hand fed tame cockatiel, and  swallowed my wife's favorite singing  canary. Couldn't get out of the cage with it's swollen belly. Caught that perpetrator and encouraged him to leave.  Kids didn't make blanket tents and sleep on the living room floor anymore!  Another time one evening  I was laying in bed reading and next to me where my wife would later be laying, a juvenile opossum came crawling very non nonchalantly  across the bed, over my legs and walked down the hall. Turns out there was a pair that crawled up the hot water vent and had their litter in the plumbing chase, and it was no easy chore persuading the whole family to vacate. We now live our home we built, with a concrete floor, sealed with a hundred tubes of calk, and no more extra tenants (Thank You Jesus!).

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

7 minutes ago, Gary Lee said:

We live out in the boonies. Years back while still in our 'temporary' trailer house, we often got visitors from the wild kingdom. Had a snake  come in the house once, crawled into the kitchen, up to the top of a file cabinet, where my wife's and daughters bird cage sat. It killed my daughters hand fed tame cockatiel, and  swallowed my wife's favorite singing  canary. Couldn't get out of the cage with it's swollen belly. Caught that perpetrator and encouraged him to leave.  Kids didn't make blanket tents and sleep on the living room floor anymore!  Another time one evening  I was laying in bed reading and next to me where my wife would later be laying, a juvenile opossum came crawling very non nonchalantly  across the bed, over my legs and walked down the hall. Turns out there was a pair that crawled up the hot water vent and had their litter in the plumbing chase, and it was no easy chore persuading the whole family to vacate. We now live our home we built, with a concrete floor, sealed with a hundred tubes of calk, and no more extra tenants (Thank You Jesus!).

I don't think ol danny boy , yowms bird , would have felt peace in that house .    

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,247
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

37 minutes ago, other one said:

I saw it rain cows during a tornado when I was about 10 years old.....   and my uncle says he saw it rain tractors a few years before that....

I've read of that happening from others, also. Hard to imagine, must have been scary for a kid of ten. I remember as a kid seeing in an old set of Encyclopedia Britannica's, a picture of a steel clothes line pole with a straw sticking through the pole, poking out each side. The tornado winds were said to have caused it. I can still see that picture vividly after sixty years.

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

I once shot an elephant in my pajamas......how he got.......sorry, you guys have probably heard this one....lol...

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

That guy Is “ MothMan”......