• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,532
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Seeing a prayer request regarding safety  and zoosk I wonder who might share information on zoosk, how it gets added to  a facebook account, if it does? And what are general thoughts on the subject? I don't facebook, so I don't know much about it.

I am trying to avoid all Google Company products ( Hard to do) and now use duckduckgo.com as my own search engine.

Hey, might include help regarding cookies too. Any info? I am not very computer proficient myself, so who knows what regarding these subjects that they might share to help fellow saints navigate with a sense of safety?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,532
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Ha, funny. Just say no to Google lefties the people that would rather not be contracting with the USA government for the defense needs of America.  Near impossible to avoid those nasty lefties altogether, but my own start is to eliminate G mail plus I delete cookies often and have eliminated my Google password and replaced Google with Duckduckgo.com as my preferred search engine.

Google assistant? No thanks, no way.  I do prefer to have people answer my dumber questions anyway. What time is tomorrow's MBL game? Hey I don't have a need for Google to "guide" me to that information.

Edited by Neighbor