IGNORED

Things For Christians To Be Partakers Of.

Michael37

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  238
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,775
  • Content Per Day:  3.24
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

The truth is that there are some things that Christians are exhorted to be partakers of. I've been going through them and thought it might be helpful if I drew attention to them. I believe it's a sanctification issue that's important to be aware of.

G2844

κοινωνός
koinōnos
koy-no-nos'
From G2839; a sharer, that is, associate: - companion, X fellowship, partaker, partner.

Rom 15:27  It has pleased them verily; and their debtors they are. For if the Gentiles have been made partakers of their spiritual things, their duty is also to minister unto them in carnal things. 
1Co 9:13  Do you not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are
partakers with the altar? 
1Cor 10:17 For we being many are one bread, and one body: for we are all partakers of that one bread. 
1Co_10:21  You cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: you cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils. 
2Co 1:7  And our hope of you is stedfast, knowing, that as you are
partakers of the sufferings, so shall you be also of the consolation. 
Eph 3:6  That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and
partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:  
Php 1:7  Even as it is meet for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defence and confirmation of the gospel, you all are
partakers of my grace. 
Col 1:12  Giving thanks unto the Father, which has made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: 
1Ti 6:2  And they that have believing masters, let them not despise them, because they are brethren; but rather do them service, because they are faithful and beloved, partakers of the benefit. These things teach and exhort. 
Heb 3:1  Wherefore, holy brethren,
partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus; 
Heb 3:14  For we are made
partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end; 
Heb 6:4  For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made
partakers of the Holy Ghost, 
Heb 12:8  But if you be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are you bastards, and not sons. 
Heb 12:10  For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be
partakers of his holiness. 
1Pe 4:13  But rejoice, inasmuch as you are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, you may be glad also with exceeding joy. 
2Pe 1:4  Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these you might be
partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Edited by Michael37
helpful
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,204
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, Michael37 said:

Heb 12:8  But if you be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are you bastards, and not sons. 

2Co 1:7  And our hope of you is stedfast, knowing, that as you are partakers of the sufferings, so shall you be also of the consolation.

1Pe 4:13  But rejoice, inasmuch as you are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, you may be glad also with exceeding joy. 

And Amen! Love for the breathren, and a heart to sow precious seed to the lost.
In the world (ministering, sowing), but not of the world (set apart)

As the few highlighted verses above show, as soldiers in Christ's army, (if your not AWOL), you will be wounded, engaging the enemy.

Rev 3, 15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou were cold or hot.

We 'signed up',  so let's get into the game/war......................and not go AWOL!

The truth is that there are some things that Christians are exhorted to be partakers of.

And amen....

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Gary Lee said:

And Amen! Love for the breathren, and a heart to sow precious seed to the lost.
In the world (ministering, sowing), but not of the world (set apart)

As the few highlighted verses above show, as soldiers in Christ's army, (if your not AWOL), you will be wounded, engaging the enemy.

Rev 3, 15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou were cold or hot.

We 'signed up',  so let's get into the game/war......................and not go AWOL!

And amen....

That's right gary .    SOLDIERS of the LORD ,  SHIELDS UP .   OPEN ranks ,  and one and two and three and four .    You might not remember that open ranks from the

old military days .  Remember ,  When they hollered OPEN RANKS , and the first rank stands still , the second rank takes two steps and halts while the third rank takes four steps and halts .and the fourth takes six steps and halts .

It was for INSPECTION .    NOW INSPECTION ARMS ,   for our weapons must be IN CHRIST ALONE and inspected to ensure no carnality but only SPIRITUAL.

Edited by frienduff thaylorde

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,204
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

23 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

That's right gary .    SOLDIERS of the LORD ,  SHIELDS UP .   OPEN ranks ,  and one and two and three and four .    You might not remember that open ranks from the

old military days .  Remember ,  When they hollered OPEN RANKS , and the first rank stands still , the second rank takes two steps and halts while the third rank takes four steps and halts .and the fourth takes six steps and halts .

It was for INSPECTION .    NOW INSPECTION ARMS ,   for our weapons must be IN CHRIST ALONE and inspected to ensure no carnality but only SPIRITUAL.

Say 'Friend, my memories of camp Pendelton and CG inspections are best forgotten!!!!!!!...........default_cool2.gif.3993b6b48eab80bb514dd86dfb785273.gif

8654792719_d975a217b9_k-840x420.jpg.e5d028caba76179cb798abc85b9c2662.jpg

• Thanks 1