• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

26 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

A Christian Universalist? there are several types of Universalists, many of whom do not believe in Christianity as the only way. but simply one of many ways.

I really don't know the difference between the different types.  I just believe that everyone will eventually be saved through Christ.

41 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

I usually see that when someone is so convinced that they are "right" that they cannot resist informing everyone multiple times over.

Frankly, I advise anyone from even reading this guy's stuff; he's inconsistent and quotes Scripture out of context.

This messenger feels like he has been shot.

Luk 19:43  For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side,
Luk 19:44  And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,770
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 8:01 PM, HeWillCome2040 said:

Many people quote different verses of the Bible to claim we cannot know the Day and Hour of His Return.  But the Truth is we can know and the Bible doesn't teach that we can't know.  Many of the verses quoted to claim that we can't know - are misunderstood scriptures.   I know there will be those in here that will quote from Matthew 24.  We can deal with each scriptures and shed light on what they really say.

Just know YOU CAN KNOW.

The same Scriptures Jesus had we have today and the simple truth is Jesus 'Having those Scriptures' said this:

Mark 13:31-33

31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
KJV
and you with the same Scriptures are saying" YOU CAN KNOW"...
Quite telling wouldn't you say... your agenda to pervert the Scriptures is revealed in your activity here! 

Edited by enoob57

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

13 hours ago, HeWillCome2040 said:

I am a Universalist and believe that ultimately everyone will accept Jesus as their Savior. We can discuss in another thread if you like on such a subject.

Another false doctrine being put forward... Which isn't surprising once someone believes in one false doctrine they are usually given over to believing a whole series of false doctrines..

I've put forward the evidence in this thread.  I know some have come late and obviously haven't looked at what I presented.  Your Bible is not only telling you that you can know the day and hour but that you BETTER BE KNOW that DAY and HOUR.

I'm trying to help many in that regard.  However, I have full knowledge that there would be those that want to hold to tradition and their pastors and ministers and go down with them.  

If you don't want to believe what I have shown you your scriptures actually teach then the your argument is not against me but against the Truth and the Truth IS Christ.

32 minutes ago, HeWillCome2040 said:

I've put forward the evidence in this thread.  I know some have come late and obviously haven't looked at what I presented.  Your Bible is not only telling you that you can know the day and hour but that you BETTER BE KNOW that DAY and HOUR.

I'm trying to help many in that regard.  However, I have full knowledge that there would be those that want to hold to tradition and their pastors and ministers and go down with them.  

If you don't want to believe what I have shown you your scriptures actually teach then the your argument is not against me but against the Truth and the Truth IS Christ.

That which you have presented is flawed and not of God's Word as has been shown … your continuing in it shows you don't consider God's Word the final authority! Either you stand with the Bible or against it your choice...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  650
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

On 10/18/2018 at 9:01 PM, HeWillCome2040 said:

Many people quote different verses of the Bible to claim we cannot know the Day and Hour of His Return.  But the Truth is we can know and the Bible doesn't teach that we can't know.  Many of the verses quoted to claim that we can't know - are misunderstood scriptures.   I know there will be those in here that will quote from Matthew 24.  We can deal with each scriptures and shed light on what they really say.

Just know YOU CAN KNOW.

No.

We can NOT know the time nor the hour.

But we can do something more useful, which is hastening His coming.

"Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of people ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness,
 waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be set on fire and dissolved, and the heavenly bodies will melt as they burn!" 2Peter 3:12

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1

11 hours ago, enoob57 said:

The same Scriptures Jesus had we have today and the simple truth is Jesus 'Having those Scriptures' said this:

Mark 13:31-33

31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
KJV
and you with the same Scriptures are saying" YOU CAN KNOW"...
Quite telling wouldn't you say... your agenda to pervert the Scriptures is revealed in your activity here! 

Mark 13:32

Mar 13:32  περιG4012 PREP δεG1161 CONJ τηςG3588 T-GSF ημεραςG2250 N-GSF εκεινηςG1565 D-GSF καιG2532 CONJ της
G3588 T-GSF ωραςG5610 N-GSF ουδειςG3762 A-NSM-N οιδενG1492 V-RAI-3S ουδεG3761 CONJ-N οιG3588 T-NPM αγγελοιG32 N-NPM οιG3588 T-NPM ενG1722 PREP ουρανωG3772 N-DSM ουδεG3761 CONJ-N οG3588 T-NSM υιοςG5207 N-NSM ειG1487 COND μηG3361 PRT-N οG3588 T-NSM πατηρG3962 N-NSM

Again, the verb is in the PERFECT Tense.

1 minute ago, HeWillCome2040 said:

Mark 13:32

Mar 13:32  περιG4012 PREP δεG1161 CONJ τηςG3588 T-GSF ημεραςG2250 N-GSF εκεινηςG1565 D-GSF καιG2532 CONJ της
G3588 T-GSF ωραςG5610 N-GSF ουδειςG3762 A-NSM-N οιδενG1492 V-RAI-3S ουδεG3761 CONJ-N οιG3588 T-NPM αγγελοιG32 N-NPM οιG3588 T-NPM ενG1722 PREP ουρανωG3772 N-DSM ουδεG3761 CONJ-N οG3588 T-NSM υιοςG5207 N-NSM ειG1487 COND μηG3361 PRT-N οG3588 T-NSM πατηρG3962 N-NSM

Again, the verb is in the PERFECT Tense.

Again no substance but pretense of scholarship yet void of scholarship interesting! … I suggest that you

2 Tim 2:15

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
KJV

for then yo will have this promise from God

2 Tim 3:15-17

15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
KJV
I don't understand how that people manipulate the Word of God to their own ends... when it's The Word of God that manipulates us to God's Own ends.... truly Jesus has addressed this activity

Matt 12:37

37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
KJV

why not stand with what God has said and taught instead of directly opposed to it?

• Praise God! 1