• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

11 minutes ago, Abdicate said:

And I addressed that it's not simply 1+1=2 but more like sqrt(16)/2. That's what God does. Besides, the data you get from history books contradicts the word of God, so I stick to the word of God. The word of God doesn't say when the temple restoration began, so you have to go to history books and they don't agree. So then what do you do? Furthermore, Luke was a Greek doctor. He knew of the politics of Augustus and why and when he he adopted Tiberius. So the count doesn't start with Augustus' death but his co-regency with Tiberius. So, it's not that simple. Then you have the threads of Pilot with his sorted story that is contradictory points in the history books. My point is, you cannot get a correct timeline from history, you can only get it from the word of God. Furthermore, Daniel's prophecy from the command to rebuild the city, not the temple, you have 483 years, which falls on 27 AD. So, again, not so simple. Trust the history books and you come up with your date that doesn't even come close to the word of God, that says Passover in Nisan! Your date is a full month off! Stick to the word of God and not the history books. You can't just take a calculator and find the correct date.

I think you need to present more data.  From what I seen your website, I thought it was very week.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

1 hour ago, Abdicate said:

I wrote a 200 page book! You do your own homework instead of using someone else's.

I've done my homework on this.  I think that should be obvious.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

This one has ran it's course, no longer about the topic.