Sign in to follow this  
worshiper70

Escaping

Prayers please? The Word says that my God will not put on me more than I can handle... Without there being an escape. I won't out!  I am looking to Him as I know how. This is the hardest times an most serious situation I've been in in my 48 years of life. God promised and will deliver my escape... Come Lord, quickly come? I need You so much. My heart is crushed within me... My eyes are bursting with this chaos! When Lords will Your angles come take me? My mind is twisted and tormented inside my head. Your Lord, are the WORD within me. Sweep me enemies away in every direction and show me the dusty path through the sea. Will You give Your hand this day to pull me from the waters? However long oh Lord I will try to keep silent to not defame You! I will hide in side of me until You light thee path for me. My eyes are goudged out and my insides are in turmoil. When oh God shall salvation lift me from this pit I am in? Have You commanded and I've not obeyed? 

Have You dear God ordered and I listened to something different? 

I lknow You do not forsake me? Lift me now I plead with You? Make those who have falsley accused me be dismayed? 

Scatter me,  or scatter my enemies? May YOU and YOU alone be pleased with my worthlessness oh My King? I ask in the sweetest of all names, The Holy Christ Jesus my King, Amen. 

• Loved it! 1
  • Praying for You! 4

Guest 1sheep

Press in brother. 

God will help you handle all you have been given. 

Praying.

Joining in prayer for you.   May you sense the peace of Christ in mind and heart.

• Thumbs Up 2

I too have been in such a situation but know that in the end God ill restore to you far more than you think you have lost PRAY not only for yourself but for those that hurt you hard though that may be and lift up your head and KNOW that GOD LOVES YOU 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2

9 minutes ago, ladypeartree said:

I too have been in such a situation but know that in the end God ill restore to you far more than you think you have lost PRAY not only for yourself but for those that hurt you hard though that may be and lift up your head and KNOW that GOD LOVES YOU 

Lifting up my head is the hardest of what you said. 

• Praying for You! 2

I'm so sorry you're going through so much!! I do know God is so faithful to us through all things. I look back on my life and see how faithful God is. Praying for you my friend!! Keep  praying and trusting God!!

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

Praying for you.  Remember God knows what he's doing!  There is a reason for everything.  Things will change as on earth  they always do... 

Take up your cross and follow him.    I don't know what is happening but God does.   Someone told me once take a piece of paper (blank) put  a dot on it.  Picture the page as God's ability (but of course that is too small and a huge understatement look at the heavens) and the dot as your problem.   God will take care of you.  

Your trial will pass just remember and I think it helps during time like these to pray and to not look to far ahead.  Take it one hour at a time.  Reading Psalms 23 several times a day even 5 times or more can help.  Maybe have a verse you can look at often and repeat to yourself.  Pray for God's guidance and wisdom. 

Remember Satan wants to rock your boat.  Wants you to not trust God and to worry.  Be strong in the Lord and his mighty power and he will deliver you!!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2

Phil. 4:  Saw this posted elsewhere and thought it would be a help and you like verse 4 I see :)

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God,which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

Praying!

• Thumbs Up 3

Sign in to follow this