Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
HeWillCome2040

The Feasts of the Lord and why you should care

Recommended Posts

God has provided several feast days unto Israel to observe.  You should care greatly about those days and the knowledge they provide.  They show you the plan of God and help you to unlock many prophecies.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Take a look:

Rev 7:9  After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Why did they have Palms in their hands? - Because this is represented by the Feast of Tabernacles.

Lev 23:40  And ye shall take you on the first day the boughs of goodly trees, branches of palm trees, and the boughs of thick trees, and willows of the brook; and ye shall rejoice before the LORD your God seven days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. I am saved by grace, not the law.

2. Since you have put a date on Christ's return, I do not find you to be credible.

  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

You dont know what will happen tomorrow

No, I am not sure about tomorrow.  But I do know when Christ will return.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Feasts of the Lord and why you should care...

The Feasts of the Lord are but shadows ...


Col 2:16 ¶ Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: 
Col 2:17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect. Hebrews 10:1 (KJV)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Yowm said:

The Feasts of the Lord and why you should care...

The Feasts of the Lord are but shadows ...


Col 2:16 ¶ Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: 
Col 2:17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect. Hebrews 10:1 (KJV)

God is the one that declared the Feast Days and said that should be observed unto the age. Do you think unto the age meant till Jesus Christ? If so, how do you explain Jesus observing those days?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HeWillCome2040 said:

God is the one that declared the Feast Days and said that should be observed unto the age. Do you think unto the age meant till Jesus Christ? If so, how do you explain Jesus observing those days?

 

Jesus was under the Law and by doing so fulfilled all righteousness in our behalf. Consequently He died, putting away the OT shadows and types and now we serve in newness of LIFE.

Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Jesus was under the Law and by doing so fulfilled all righteousness in our behalf. Consequently He died, putting away the OT shadows and types and now we serve in newness of LIFE.

Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
 

What about murder?  Can you show that we are no longer under murder also?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, HeWillCome2040 said:

What about murder?  Can you show that we are no longer under murder also?

We died to the law and if you are born again, you have God's moral law written afresh on your heart. The Feasts have been done away with unless one wishes to voluntarily keep holding on to a shadow.

Edited by Yowm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×