Chantarelle

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks, I do appreciate what you are saying. M.

9 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I understand, I am pointing out who they are not, then pointing out again who they are not. In other words the Church Age Saints seen in Rev. 7:9-17 DID NOT die during the 70th Week, they were Raptured before the 70th Week. They are all the Church Age Saints who were raised from the Dead in 1 Cor. 15 and those who were alive and remained who were also Raptured. None of those Multitude died after the Rapture, thus they do not come out of the 70th Week, or when the Beast kills the Saints, they came out of the 2000 year Church Age. I would IMAGINE you think the Tribulation they came out of was the 70th Week troubles via the Anti-Christ/Beast, but that is not the time period they came out of, they came out of the CHURCH AGE TRIBULATION. There was MUCH TRIBULATION during the 2000 some odd year Church age, many Christians died, Jesus told us we would always have Tribulation. 

There is no Mission, them Preaching is not in the Bible, following Men' Traditions even when shown it is not factual only leads us down wrong paths sister. So just because you always BELIEVED they were Preachers like I did, THEY AREN'T Preachers, and the bible never calls them that so why do we keep saying they are ? God can't teach us truths if we are willing to cling to untruths. Nowhere does any of what you stated appear in the bible, period. 

Those verses are about a time AFTER Jesus and the Church return to earth, starting the 1000 year reign, the 144,000 are in the 70th Week, not after the 70th Week. 

I gave you a LINK where I describe who every King is in Dan. 11, and what each verse means. The BELOW covers the section above via copy & paste.....

Dan. 11:31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate. 32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

Antiochus Epiphanes defiled the temple of God, stopped the daily sacrifices and even built a pagan altar unto Zeus and sacrificed pigs on it. This was an Abomination unto God, but it's not the Abomination that Jesus and Daniel is speaking about of course. This desecrated the temple while it was there, but as we can see, Antiochus Epiphanes served Zeus, thus he can not be the Willful King of verse 36 as many think, because he served no gods. This of course created a schism so to speak amongst the Jewish peoples, which is what Antiochus was good at, divide and conquer tactics. In the end many Jews forsook their God and many refused to do so, but alas, they paid the price with their lives. This of course is a likeness unto the coming end time events in many ways.

33 And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days. 34 Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries. 35 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.

TRANSITION PERIOD

I think this three verse passage covers a 2000 some odd year stretch of time. It reaches from the Maccabean Revolt all the way unto the end times via verse 35 where it states even to the time of the end, which is a yet to be appointed time !! We see in verse 33 that many will understand but fall by the sword, flame, captivity, many days, this sounds like the early church Saints also, they understood, and thus Rome killed them in many violent ways, and when they fall they will be helped with a little help (Holy Spirit), but many will believe Satan's lies (flatteries). Verse 35 keeps up the 2000 year journey unto the end times, many will fall, be purged, made white (Jesus' blood) EVEN TO THE END TIMES !! Which is yet for a future time to be APPOINTED!  Then we see the Anti-Christ starting in verse 36. I think verse 33 is the Maccabean Revolt, and maybe the early Christian Church, then verses 34 and 35 transition via the whole 2000 year Church Age unto the end time !! The transition is a little convoluting and confuses many, some think Antiochus Epiphanes is the character that runs from Daniel 11:21 all the way to verse 45, some think its the Anti-Christ character that runs from verse 21 all the way to verse 45. Both sides seemingly can't see the transition that I see in verses 33-35. It's there, we just have to look a little deeper, it thus is the transition period between the two characters. 

Thanks, M.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

9 minutes ago, Marlene S said:

Thanks, M.

You are most welcome sister. God is revealing much in these latter day rains. Amen.

I found I have to ge out of His way, I am always tripping over my own self.

1 minute ago, Revelation Man said:

You are most welcome sister. God is revealing much in these latter day rains. Amen.

I found I have to ge out of His way, I am always tripping over my own self.

One of things I have found in my journey is that Christians are usually the most challenging to communicate with. Actually, just like you, I too have a picture in my mind as to how things may unfold.

I do not study the Bible in the conventional way, however I do know what the Books contain in general. Obviously, there are some chapters and verses I remember, but generally, I know where to find what I need.

I am also at a point in my life where I am at rest and at peace with Christ. I can also see that we both do not see eye to eye on somethings. I want to be able to communicate in a positive way, so I will try something different. I will tell you of some of the things I have discovered and you can reply.

The Last Days began in May 1948 when Israel became a Nation. 70 weeks brings us to 2018 plus 7 years of tribulation.

Pope Francis is the seventh head of the Beast. Since 1948 there have been 5 kings who have fallen, that one that is is Benedict, and the seventh is Francis who will soon depart, possibly during the Council on sex abuse in the Church in February or soon, serving six years. He rules for a little while, and then there is the eighth, who is of the seven. The one who gave them their power as kings, and who will receive power from Satan to rule in this world. He will receive a deadly wound in his eye, and then three days later he will rise from the dead.

The religious world ruler will not be Human, he will wear Human flesh, but he is not Human, neither is the False prophet. They will both have to bow down and worship Satan in order to get the power to rule here. 

Jesus also told us to not go into the desert or in the secret chambers, for that is where the false Christs are. There is information in the world about the anti-Christ and False Prophet. The False prophet will be baptizing in the desert and many will go to be baptized. Jesus warned us not to go to the desert to find Him. Why? because False prophet baptizes with 'Dark water' and when you go down into it, you lose your Soul, you will come up as an empty vessel.

We fight against spiritual wickedness in high places. It is also Abaddon who kills the Two witnesses- Enoch and Elijah who never tasted death.

I could go on and on. M.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 1/3/2019 at 1:06 AM, Marlene S said:

The Last Days began in May 1948 when Israel became a Nation. 70 weeks brings us to 2018 plus 7 years of tribulation.

Israel was rebirthed in 1948 in unbelief. God saw her as Dead Men's Bones (Ezekiel 37) for nigh 2000 years, then breathed life back into those bones. But no timetable starts until the Rapture. The whole THIS GENERATION shall not pass is speaking about the Generation of Jews that see all the signs Jesus pointed to in Matthew 24, and the last few signs were what ? The Sun and Moon turning dark in Matt. 24:29-31 is the last of the signs, and that happens after the Rapture but during the 70th Week tribulation period. 

Pope Francis is the seventh head of the Beast. Since 1948 there have been 5 kings who have fallen, that one that is is Benedict, and the seventh is Francis who will soon depart, possibly during the Council on sex abuse in the Church in February or soon, serving six years. He rules for a little while, and then there is the eighth, who is of the seven. The one who gave them their power as kings, and who will receive power from Satan to rule in this world. He will receive a deadly wound in his eye, and then three days later he will rise from the dead.

Instead of trying to spend the time explaining why the RCC nor the Pope is or can be The Beast, I will just C&P my blog about Babylon. It pretty much covers everything here that you point out. This is my expertise sister. What you are repeating is stuff I read 40 years ago, so this is thus by definition, Men's Traditions that were passed from others unto you. 

Babylon, the Harlot and the Seven Headed Beast Explained.

I will explain what the Holy Spirit has shown me recently, I blogged a blog 8 months ago and in the blog I stated that Rev. 17:18 was speaking of Rome,(from my perspective) within 2 months the Holy Spirit had Revealed to me who Babylon was, who the Beast is and who the Harlot is. My opinion is my opinion, I never allow it to supersede God's revelation, in other words I do not hold on to the pride of my opinion. If you want to know who the Harlot, Beast and Babylon is read on.

To start with it is not a City, it is not Rome, Babylon proper, Jerusalem, NYC, it is not the RCC, Mecca or America. HINT: The Harlot and Babylon are two different entities. There is also NO MYSTERY BABYLON, I do not understand why we continue to say this, the Angel in 17:7 says this: Rev. 17: 7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel ? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

Since the Angel says I will explain the Mystery of the woman (Harlot) and the beast she rides (Seven Headed Beast) why do we insist that it is still a Mystery and why do we not understand that in Rev. 17:8-18 the Angel explains the Mystery to us ? Why do we miss what is in plain site ? Mystery (Musterion) in the Greek means Secret by God's Silence, once God reveals the Secret/Mystery, it is no longer a Mystery.

The Seven Headed Beast is explained by the Angel first, many people say it sits on 7 hills, when the passage has nothing to do with hills or location, it is speaking of Seven Rulers who arise, we understand this because in the very next verse it speaks about the Seven Kings. So she sits on Seven Mountains which = Seven Rulers just like the Seven Heads = Seven Kingdoms. Then the Angel says Five have fallen, ONE IS, and one is YET TO COME. This is where we have to use our intelligence a wee bit. Who are these Kings ? Well we see in Rev. 13 when this Seven Headed Beast is described that the Beasts of Daniel are included, the Lion (Babylon) Bear (Persia) and Leopard (Greece) along with Rome of course as the fierce Beast/Dragon. So we are searching for the other three heads, who can they possibly be ? What is the commonality of the Beasts/Heads that are mentioned ? They each Conquered, Enslaved or Ruled Israel, that is what made them a "BEAST", so we need to go through history and find the other three common Beasts/Heads. Well lets see, after a little thought we should get this fairly easily, Egypt and Assyria Conquered/Enslaved Israel, and the Anti-Christ and his 10 Kings will according to prophecy Conquer Israel (Abomination of Desolation). So lets add this up, and see what the Angel has revealed to us.

Five Kings have fallen (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, and Greece) ONE IS (Rome of course was Ruling Israel when John wrote Revelation) and one is YET TO COME (The Anti-Christ and his 10 Kings). We understand the Beast with Seven Heads now. This is why the USSR, China, the United States and even the British Empire nor the Ottoman Empire can not be a Beast or one of the Seven Heads, they never Conquered Israel, while Israel/PEOPLE were in the land. The Brits ruled Palestine as did the Ottoman Empire, but God dispersed Israel all over the World, this was why Ezekiel prophesied that Israel would be as "Dead Men's Bones" but we know those dead men's bones came Alive again in 1948, so after Rome, and up until 1948, there could be no Beast, because there was no Israel in the land. The Seven Headed Beast is revealed. 

Now what does the Angel say about the Harlot/Woman ? Well firstly it says the Water she sat on is Peoples, Nations, Tongues and Multitudes. So right off the bat we understand she is Worldwide. A key is in Rev. 17:16 the Kings in league with the Beast destroy her, but why after all these years of being co-mingled together do they burn her and destroy her ? Because she is ALL FALSE RELIGION, and the Anti-Christ right after the Abomination of Desolation will demand to be Worshiped as the ONLY GOD !! The Anti-Christ will come after Israel, who flees to the Wilderness where God protects them for 1260 days (Rev. 12), he then comes after Christians who became Christians after the Rapture to Behead them, and he will destroy Islam, Buddhism and all Religions. He demands worship as the ONLY GOD !! Remember, the Harlot is Judged, this is a Chapter that Judges her. False Religion has the blood of the Saints AND the Martyrs on its hands. False Religion = The Harlot, she s destroyed by the Kings in League with the Beast !!

Ever wonder why the Harlot is HATED by the Kings in Rev. 17 but when Babylon is destroyed In Rev. 18 the Kings Cry and Lament her demise ?  Because they are TWO DIFFERENT ENTITIES !! Babylon is False Government and the Harlot is False Religion. People then say "but what about Rev. 17:18" that verse calls her a city ? Well the Angel was only reminding John what he SAW, and the vision was what ? A woman with four things imprinted on her head, MYSTERY (Comma), Babylon the Great, Abominations of the Earth and Mother of Harlots. The Angel just reminded John that she was BABYLON the Mother of FALSE RELIGIONS. Not a City, but a MEMORY which is repulsive to God the Father. Proof of this is seen in Rev. chapter 16.  

There really is no Rev. 17 and 18, Rev. 16 comes right before Rev. 19. Rev. 17 is only the Harlot {False Religion} being destroyed and that happens starting in Rev. 6 and 7, and Rev. 18 is only Babylon (Whole World) or the Last Beast Head of the Seven Headed Beast coming against Israel, getting the plagues of God rained down on them via the Seals, Trumpets and the Vials of God. Rev. 17 and 18 are just an enhanced retelling of things already told, thus in Rev. 16 we are told, IT IS DONE !! Jesus then starts reigning. 

In Rev. 16 the 6th Vial gathers the Nations against Israel (Anti-Christ/10 Kings which is Europe and the Kings of the East) and we know who meets them at Meggido don't we ? Jesus our Lord. After he lands on the Mt. of Olives (Zechariah 14) and splits it into (Earthquake). Rev. 16 tells it like this:

Rev. 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. 17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done. (IT IS DONE !! No Rev. 17 or Rev. 18 exists per se.)

18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great. 19 And the great city was divided into three parts (Earthquake splits Jerusalem), and the cities of the nations fell: (BABYLON FALLS) and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath. 

So we see here that BABYLON is only a METAPHOR for the Whole World, God sees the Nations that come against Israel as BABYLON, and gives them the fierceness of his wrath. Of course Jesus lands on the Mt. of Olives and destroys those Nations that come against Israel/God at Armageddon, that is their demise. God Judges False Religion or the Harlot in Rev 17:16, she is no more after this. This happens when the Anti-Christ places an Image of himself in the Temple and demands all to Worship him, at the MID-WAY POINT or in Rev. 6 and 7.

Babylon is destroyed by Gods plagues, Babylon is the Nations(the World) that come against God/Israel and God destroys her with His Plagues, which are the Seals/Trumpets and Vials. Babylons commerce is no doubt destroyed, that is what plagues do. Babylon is the habitation of Devils, Satan has been cast to earth and Apollyon and his horde of demons have been released from the pit in Rev. 9. The BOTTOM LINE IS :

The Harlot is FALSE RELIGION

Babylon is FALSE GOVERNMENT that tries to destroy Gods people, come after His authority, and deny His Godhead. It is not a City, it represents all that God sees as EVIL.

Neither have anything to do with the RCC per se nor the Pope.

The religious world ruler will not be Human, he will wear Human flesh, but he is not Human, neither is the False prophet. They will both have to bow down and worship Satan in order to get the power to rule here. 

Of course he is Human, the Number of the Beast is the number of a MAN (666) which means he has a mans name. He also has a body, see Dan. 7:11, his BODY is destroyed and he is cast into HELLFIRE. Rev. 19:20 says the same thing. The False Prophet will be a Jewish High Priest gone rogue. 

Jesus also told us to not go into the desert or in the secret chambers, for that is where the false Christs are. There is information in the world about the anti-Christ and False Prophet. The False prophet will be baptizing in the desert and many will go to be baptized. Jesus warned us not to go to the desert to find Him. Why? because False prophet baptizes with 'Dark water' and when you go down into it, you lose your Soul, you will come up as an empty vessel.

Reread that and think it through, who is the Anti-Christ and the False Prophet trying to DECIEVE ? The Jews hiding in Petra, he can kill everybody else, thus Jesus tells them, HEY..........Don't believe it when you hear I am in the Desert or in the Secret Room, that would be a lie of deception, they really just want the Jews who REPENTED to come out of their protected zone in Petra where they can kill them. But Jesus says they will not be deceived, because LO I have told you beforehand [where I will be coming from]. Thus the Jews can't be deceived. 

Jesus TELLS THEM....I will be coming in the EASTERN SKIES (not in the Desert/Secret Room) LOOK FOR ME WHERE THE CARCASS IS AT !! (Armageddon).

Matthew 24:25 Behold, I have told you before. 26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

The eagles (Church, see Rev. 19 and the Marriage Supper/FOWLS eating the Wicked) will be gathered at the Carcass (Armageddon). So Jesus is saying I will not be in the Desert/Secret Chambers/Room, I will be coming in the EASTERN SKIES, thus I have told you BEFORE [HAND] so you can't be deceived !! I will also be at Armageddon (CARCASS). 

So he warned the Jews where they would know to stay in Petra, whereas they would not to think Jesus had returned, they know to look unto the EASTERN SKIES !! The Beast wants to kill the Jews, hence God will have no vehicle and his promise to Abraham will be proved wrong, of course that is not going to happen. The Church will be in Heaven when this is all going on, this was for the Jews who repented and fled to Petra ONLY, the Beast can get at everybody else !!

We fight against spiritual wickedness in high places. It is also Abaddon who kills the Two witnesses- Enoch and Elijah who never tasted death.

TRUE....But most people don't get that Abaddon/Apollyon is the Scarlet Colored Beast of Rev. 17, LOOK AT IT...He has NO CROWNS !! He arises from the Bottomless Pit. The Rev. 12 Beasts is Satan/Dragon, there are 7 CROWNS on the 7 Heads designating it as Satan over world Kingdoms. The Rev. 13 Seven Headed Beasts has CROWNS on the 10 Horns designating it as the MAN of Sin, the Anti-Christ/Little Horn of Europe who is over the 10 Kings. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

On 1/2/2019 at 2:47 PM, Revelation Man said:

I understand, I am pointing out who they are not, then pointing out again who they are not. In other words the Church Age Saints seen in Rev. 7:9-17 DID NOT die during the 70th Week, they were Raptured before the 70th Week. They are all the Church Age Saints who were raised from the Dead in 1 Cor. 15 and those who were alive and remained who were also Raptured. None of those Multitude died after the Rapture, thus they do not come out of the 70th Week, or when the Beast kills the Saints, they came out of the 2000 year Church Age. I would IMAGINE you think the Tribulation they came out of was the 70th Week troubles via the Anti-Christ/Beast, but that is not the time period they came out of, they came out of the CHURCH AGE TRIBULATION. There was MUCH TRIBULATION during the 2000 some odd year Church age, many Christians died, Jesus told us we would always have Tribulation. 

There is no Mission, them Preaching is not in the Bible, following Men' Traditions even when shown it is not factual only leads us down wrong paths sister. So just because you always BELIEVED they were Preachers like I did, THEY AREN'T Preachers, and the bible never calls them that so why do we keep saying they are ? God can't teach us truths if we are willing to cling to untruths. Nowhere does any of what you stated appear in the bible, period. 

Those verses are about a time AFTER Jesus and the Church return to earth, starting the 1000 year reign, the 144,000 are in the 70th Week, not after the 70th Week. 

I gave you a LINK where I describe who every King is in Dan. 11, and what each verse means. The BELOW covers the section above via copy & paste.....

Dan. 11:31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate. 32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

Antiochus Epiphanes defiled the temple of God, stopped the daily sacrifices and even built a pagan altar unto Zeus and sacrificed pigs on it. This was an Abomination unto God, but it's not the Abomination that Jesus and Daniel is speaking about of course. This desecrated the temple while it was there, but as we can see, Antiochus Epiphanes served Zeus, thus he can not be the Willful King of verse 36 as many think, because he served no gods. This of course created a schism so to speak amongst the Jewish peoples, which is what Antiochus was good at, divide and conquer tactics. In the end many Jews forsook their God and many refused to do so, but alas, they paid the price with their lives. This of course is a likeness unto the coming end time events in many ways.

33 And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days. 34 Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries. 35 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.

TRANSITION PERIOD

I think this three verse passage covers a 2000 some odd year stretch of time. It reaches from the Maccabean Revolt all the way unto the end times via verse 35 where it states even to the time of the end, which is a yet to be appointed time !! We see in verse 33 that many will understand but fall by the sword, flame, captivity, many days, this sounds like the early church Saints also, they understood, and thus Rome killed them in many violent ways, and when they fall they will be helped with a little help (Holy Spirit), but many will believe Satan's lies (flatteries). Verse 35 keeps up the 2000 year journey unto the end times, many will fall, be purged, made white (Jesus' blood) EVEN TO THE END TIMES !! Which is yet for a future time to be APPOINTED!  Then we see the Anti-Christ starting in verse 36. I think verse 33 is the Maccabean Revolt, and maybe the early Christian Church, then verses 34 and 35 transition via the whole 2000 year Church Age unto the end time !! The transition is a little convoluting and confuses many, some think Antiochus Epiphanes is the character that runs from Daniel 11:21 all the way to verse 45, some think its the Anti-Christ character that runs from verse 21 all the way to verse 45. Both sides seemingly can't see the transition that I see in verses 33-35. It's there, we just have to look a little deeper, it thus is the transition period between the two characters. 

You did a great job in this post!

• Thanks 1

On 1/3/2019 at 4:52 AM, Revelation Man said:

Israel was rebirthed in 1948 in unbelief. God saw her as Dead Men's Bones (Ezekiel 37) for nigh 2000 years, then breathed life back into those bones. But no timetable starts until the Rapture. The whole THIS GENERATION shall not pass is speaking about the Generation of Jews that see all the signs Jesus pointed to in Matthew 24, and the last few signs were what ? The Sun and Moon turning dark in Matt. 24:29-31 is the last of he signs, and that happens after the Rapture but during the 70th Week tribulation period. 

Instead of trying to spend the time explaining why the RCC nor the Pope is or can be The Beast, I will just C&P my blog about Babylon. It pretty much covers everything here that you point out. This is my expertise sister. What you are repeating is stuff I read 40 years ago, so this is thus by definition, Men's Traditions that were passed from others unto you. 

Babylon, the Harlot and the Seven Headed Beast Explained.

I will explain what the Holy Spirit has shown me recently, I blogged a blog 8 months ago and in the blog I stated that Rev. 17:18 was speaking of Rome,(from my perspective) within 2 months the Holy Spirit had Revealed to me who Babylon was, who the Beast is and who the Harlot is. My opinion is my opinion, I never allow it to supersede God's revelation, in other words I do not hold on to the pride of my opinion. If you want to know who the Harlot, Beast and Babylon is read on.

To start with it is not a City, it is not Rome, Babylon proper, Jerusalem, NYC, it is not the RCC, Mecca or America. HINT: The Harlot and Babylon are two different entities. There is also NO MYSTERY BABYLON, I do not understand why we continue to say this, the Angel in 17:7 says this: Rev. 17: 7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel ? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

Since the Angel says I will explain the Mystery of the woman (Harlot) and the beast she rides (Seven Headed Beast) why do we insist that it is still a Mystery and why do we not understand that in Rev. 17:8-18 the Angel explains the Mystery to us ? Why do we miss what is in plain site ? Mystery (Musterion) in the Greek means Secret by God's Silence, once God reveals the Secret/Mystery, it is no longer a Mystery.

The Seven Headed Beast is explained by the Angel first, many people say it sits on 7 hills, when the passage has nothing to do with hills or location, it is speaking of Seven Rulers who arise, we understand this because in the very next verse it speaks about the Seven Kings. So she sits on Seven Mountains which = Seven Rulers just like the Seven Heads = Seven Kingdoms. Then the Angel says Five have fallen, ONE IS, and one is YET TO COME. This is where we have to use our intelligence a wee bit. Who are these Kings ? Well we see in Rev. 13 when this Seven Headed Beast is described that the Beasts of Daniel are included, the Lion (Babylon) Bear (Persia) and Leopard (Greece) along with Rome of course as the fierce Beast/Dragon. So we are searching for the other three heads, who can they possibly be ? What is the commonality of the Beasts/Heads that are mentioned ? They each Conquered, Enslaved or Ruled Israel, that is what made them a "BEAST", so we need to go through history and find the other three common Beasts/Heads. Well lets see, after a little thought we should get this fairly easily, Egypt and Assyria Conquered/Enslaved Israel, and the Anti-Christ and his 10 Kings will according to prophecy Conquer Israel (Abomination of Desolation). So lets add this up, and see what the Angel has revealed to us.

Five Kings have fallen (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, and Greece) ONE IS (Rome of course was Ruling Israel when John wrote Revelation) and one is YET TO COME (The Anti-Christ and his 10 Kings). We understand the Beast with Seven Heads now. This is why the USSR, China, the United States and even the British Empire nor the Ottoman Empire can not be a Beast or one of the Seven Heads, they never Conquered Israel, while Israel/PEOPLE were in the land. The Brits ruled Palestine as did the Ottoman Empire, but God dispersed Israel all over the World, this was why Ezekiel prophesied that Israel would be as "Dead Men's Bones" but we know those dead men's bones came Alive again in 1948, so after Rome, and up until 1948, there could be no Beast, because there was no Israel in the land. The Seven Headed Beast is revealed. 

Now what does the Angel say about the Harlot/Woman ? Well firstly it says the Water she sat on is Peoples, Nations, Tongues and Multitudes. So right off the bat we understand she is Worldwide. A key is in Rev. 17:16 the Kings in league with the Beast destroy her, but why after all these years of being co-mingled together do they burn her and destroy her ? Because she is ALL FALSE RELIGION, and the Anti-Christ right after the Abomination of Desolation will demand to be Worshiped as the ONLY GOD !! The Anti-Christ will come after Israel, who flees to the Wilderness where God protects them for 1260 days (Rev. 12), he then comes after Christians who became Christians after the Rapture to Behead them, and he will destroy Islam, Buddhism and all Religions. He demands worship as the ONLY GOD !! Remember, the Harlot is Judged, this is a Chapter that Judges her. False Religion has the blood of the Saints AND the Martyrs on its hands. False Religion = The Harlot, she s destroyed by the Kings in League with the Beast !!

Ever wonder why the Harlot is HATED by the Kings in Rev. 17 but when Babylon is destroyed In Rev. 18 the Kings Cry and Lament her demise ?  Because they are TWO DIFFERENT ENTITIES !! Babylon is False Government and the Harlot is False Religion. People then say "but what about Rev. 17:18" that verse calls her a city ? Well the Angel was only reminding John what he SAW, and the vision was what ? A woman with four things imprinted on her head, MYSTERY (Comma), Babylon the Great, Abominations of the Earth and Mother of Harlots. The Angel just reminded John that she was BABYLON the Mother of FALSE RELIGIONS. Not a City, but a MEMORY which is repulsive to God the Father. Proof of this is seen in Rev. chapter 16.  

There really is no Rev. 17 and 18, Rev. 16 comes right before Rev. 19. Rev. 17 is only the Harlot {False Religion} being destroyed and that happens starting in Rev. 6 and 7, and Rev. 18 is only Babylon (Whole World) or the Last Beast Head of the Seven Headed Beast coming against Israel, getting the plagues of God rained down on them via the Seals, Trumpets and the Vials of God. Rev. 17 and 18 are just an enhanced retelling of things already told, thus in Rev. 16 we are told, IT IS DONE !! Jesus then starts reigning. 

In Rev. 16 the 6th Vial gathers the Nations against Israel (Anti-Christ/10 Kings which is Europe and the Kings of the East) and we know who meets them at Meggido don't we ? Jesus our Lord. After he lands on the Mt. of Olives (Zechariah 14) and splits it into (Earthquake). Rev. 16 tells it like this:

Rev. 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. 17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done. (IT IS DONE !! No Rev. 17 or Rev. 18 exists per se.)

18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great. 19 And the great city was divided into three parts (Earthquake splits Jerusalem), and the cities of the nations fell: (BABYLON FALLS) and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath. 

So we see here that BABYLON is only a METAPHOR for the Whole World, God sees the Nations that come against Israel as BABYLON, and gives them the fierceness of his wrath. Of course Jesus lands on the Mt. of Olives and destroys those Nations that come against Israel/God at Armageddon, that is their demise. God Judges False Religion or the Harlot in Rev 17:16, she is no more after this. This happens when the Anti-Christ places an Image of himself in the Temple and demands all to Worship him, at the MID-WAY POINT or in Rev. 6 and 7.

Babylon is destroyed by Gods plagues, Babylon is the Nations(the World) that come against God/Israel and God destroys her with His Plagues, which are the Seals/Trumpets and Vials. Babylons commerce is no doubt destroyed, that is what plagues do. Babylon is the habitation of Devils, Satan has been cast to earth and Apollyon and his horde of demons have been released from the pit in Rev. 9. The BOTTOM LINE IS :

The Harlot is FALSE RELIGION

Babylon is FALSE GOVERNMENT that tries to destroy Gods people, come after His authority, and deny His Godhead. It is not a City, it represents all that God sees as EVIL.

Neither have anything to do with the RCC per se nor the Pope.

Of course he is Human, the Number of the Beast is the number of a MAN (666) which means he has a mans name. He also has a body, see Dan. 7:11, his BODY is destroyed and he is cast into HELLFIRE. Rev. 19:20 says the same thing. The False Prophet will be a Jewish High Priest gone rogue. 

Reread that and think it through, who is the Anti-Christ and the False Prophet trying to DECIEVE ? The Jews hiding in Petra, he can kill everybody else, thus Jesus tells them, HEY..........Don't believe it when you hear I am in the Desert or in the Secret Room, that would be a lie of deception, they really just want the Jews who REPENTED to come out of their protected zone in Petra where they can kill them. But Jesus says that will not be deceived, because LO I have told you beforehand [where I will be coming from]. Thus the Jews can't be deceived. 

Jesus TELLS THEM....I will be coming in the EASTERN SKIES (not in the Desert/Secret Room) LOOK FOR ME WHERE THE CARCASS IS AT !! (Armageddon).

Matthew 24:25 Behold, I have told you before. 26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

The eagles (Church, see Rev. 19 and the Marriage Supper/FOWLS eating the Wicked) will be gathered at the Carcass (Armageddon). So Jesus is saying  will not be in the Desert/Secret Chambers/Room, I will be coming in the EASTERN SKIES, thus I have told you BEFORE[HAND] so you can't be deceived !! I will also be at Armageddon (CARCASS). 

So he warned the Jews where they would know to stay in Petra, bot to think Jesus had returned, they know to look unto the EASTERN SKIES !! The Beast wants to kill the Jews, hence God will have no vehicle and his promise to Abraham will be proved wrong, of course that is not going to happen. The Church will be in Heaven when this is all going on, this was for the Jews who repented and fled to Petra ONLY, the Beast can get at everybody else !!

TRUE....But most people don't get that Abaddon/Apollyon is the Scarlet Colored Beast of Rev. 17, LOOK AT IT...He has NO CROWNS !! He arises from the Bottomless Pit. The Rev. 12 Beasts is Satan/Dragon, there are 7 CROWNS on the 7 Heads designating it as Satan ver world Kingdoms. The Rev. 13 Seven Headed Beasts has CROWNS on the 10 Horns designating it as the MAN of Sin, the Anti-Christ/Little Horn of Europe. 

Abaddon is God's Destroyer. He is a great demon/Beast. He will be a ruler in the world. Babylon is the religious Pagan Satanic world-system that Satan sets up and he takes over. It is happening now. Abaddon will come to this Earth in Human flesh and he will rule over the world. He will also persecute Christians who do not worship him.

Question: isn't Anti-Christ called the Assyrian? Who is the Assyrian spoken of in Isaiah Chapter 29,30. The one who worships the god of Forces in Daniel Chapter 11.

Who are we Christians looking to the skies to see? The KING of kings comes at the end of the Age. Christ is not coming here to rule on Earth. He comes to round up the demons who have taken refuge in Babylon and judge the Nations.

The 'Jews' are awaiting their Messiah, obviously, Christ is not returning as Messiah or Saviour. It is finished...

I also know that the great deception will ensnare Christians who really believe that they will be raptured out before Anti-Christ begins to rule. Christians will go through the Tribulation, because it is after the Tribulation that Christ appears.

Christ protects us from the judgments as we live here during this time, but from what I have understood in the words of Scripture, Christians will be here and have to decide whether to take the number of the Beast or not.

A word of caution: we know that Christ can return any minute, but we also know that some things must come to pass before this can happen. We are waiting in our Blessed hope to see his appearing in the clouds.

Watch therefore, for the deception and conspiracy to imitate all of what Christ promised us to look for, will come, and it will be received by most Christians today. We will have to discern what we are seeing and it will be ruled by fear. Abaddon is a demon-god who wears Human flesh. M.

1 hour ago, Marlene S said:

Abaddon is God's Destroyer. He is a great demon/Beast. He will be a ruler in the world. Babylon is the religious Pagan Satanic world-system that Satan sets up and he takes over. It is happening now. Abaddon will come to this Earth in Human flesh and he will rule over the world. He will also persecute Christians who do not worship him.

Question: isn't Anti-Christ called the Assyrian? Who is the Assyrian spoken of in Isaiah Chapter 29,30. The one who worships the god of Forces in Daniel Chapter 11.

Who are we Christians looking to the skies to see? The KING of kings comes at the end of the Age. Christ is not coming here to rule on Earth. He comes to round up the demons who have taken refuge in Babylon and judge the Nations.

The 'Jews' are awaiting their Messiah, obviously, Christ is not returning as Messiah or Saviour. It is finished...

I also know that the great deception will ensnare Christians who really believe that they will be raptured out before Anti-Christ begins to rule. Christians will go through the Tribulation, because it is after the Tribulation that Christ appears.

Christ protects us from the judgments as we live here during this time, but from what I have understood in the words of Scripture, Christians will be here and have to decide whether to take the number of the Beast or not.

A word of caution: we know that Christ can return any minute, but we also know that some things must come to pass before this can happen. We are waiting in our Blessed hope to see his appearing in the clouds.

Watch therefore, for the deception and conspiracy to imitate all of what Christ promised us to look for, will come, and it will be received by most Christians today. We will have to discern what we are seeing and it will be ruled by fear. Abaddon is a demon-god who wears Human flesh. M.

What do you do with 1 Thes. 4 & 5 that show us a coming BEFORE God's wrath is poured out; i.e. before the Day of the Lord?

What do you do with Rev. 19 that shows us the marriage and supper IN HEAVEN before Jesus descends?

What do you do with the huge crowd too large to number in Rev. 7 - before the 70th week begins?

22 hours ago, iamlamad said:

What do you do with 1 Thes. 4 & 5 that show us a coming BEFORE God's wrath is poured out; i.e. before the Day of the Lord?

What do you do with Rev. 19 that shows us the marriage and supper IN HEAVEN before Jesus descends?

What do you do with the huge crowd too large to number in Rev. 7 - before the 70th week begins?

1 Thes. 4&5 speaks of the resurrection of the dead.

Rev 19  speaks of the Marriage Supper of the Lamb, which takes place after the destruction and judgment of the Great Whore. It is then that Christ who is KING of kings and LORD of lords appears in the clouds with His Heavenly Army. So the snatching away of the Bride/Church occurs before the Whore/false church is destroyed. This is at the end of the Tribulation period after Anti-Christ has been in power. This is the time right before the Angels pour out the seven vials of God's wrath upon the Earth.

Scripture does not say that the Church will not go through the Tribulation, but it does say that the church will be protected from God's wrath which is the pouring out or the seven vials upon the earth.

Rev 7  speaks of those who suffer through the Tribulation and were saved by the preaching of the 144,000.

The resurrection of the Dead happens right before Anti-Christ comes into power. Because he is a demon-god he actually sees the resurrection happening and he tries to go up with them, but could not enter, because he is not properly dressed. He then comes here and persecutes the Church and all those who keep the testimony of Jesus for 1290 days.

I have seen our LORD coming in the clouds with his army. and believe it or not I have also seen the demon-god who is over the abyss, in chains in the Underworld.

I have seen the Heavens roll back as a scroll and the beautiful Face which appeared after the Light poured out on me.

I have been searched with God's golden light, I have been seal on my forehead by a bolt of lightning from beyond the clouds when I saw saints ascending. And I have also been refined as silver and gold. Christ is LORD and God. M.

3 hours ago, Marlene S said:

1 Thes. 4&5 speaks of the resurrection of the dead.

Rev 19  speaks of the Marriage Supper of the Lamb, which takes place after the destruction and judgment of the Great Whore. It is then that Christ who is KING of kings and LORD of lords appears in the clouds with His Heavenly Army. So the snatching away of the Bride/Church occurs before the Whore/false church is destroyed. This is at the end of the Tribulation period after Anti-Christ has been in power. This is the time right before the Angels pour out the seven vials of God's wrath upon the Earth.

Scripture does not say that the Church will not go through the Tribulation, but it does say that the church will be protected from God's wrath which is the pouring out or the seven vials upon the earth.

Rev 7  speaks of those who suffer through the Tribulation and were saved by the preaching of the 144,000.

The resurrection of the Dead happens right before Anti-Christ comes into power. Because he is a demon-god he actually sees the resurrection happening and he tries to go up with them, but could not enter, because he is not properly dressed. He then comes here and persecutes the Church and all those who keep the testimony of Jesus for 1290 days.

I have seen our LORD coming in the clouds with his army. and believe it or not I have also seen the demon-god who is over the abyss, in chains in the Underworld.

I have seen the Heavens roll back as a scroll and the beautiful Face which appeared after the Light poured out on me.

I have been searched with God's golden light, I have been seal on my forehead by a bolt of lightning from beyond the clouds when I saw saints ascending. And I have also been refined as silver and gold. Christ is LORD and God. M.

Rev. 19 speaks of the marriage...  Yes, you get this one right. But take note that it is BEFORE Jesus returns to earth.

the Marriage Supper of the Lamb, which takes place after the destruction and judgment of the Great Whore. It is then that Christ who is KING of kings and LORD of lords appears in the clouds with His Heavenly Army. So the snatching away of the Bride/Church occurs before the Whore/false church is destroyed.  This makes no sense. Yes, the marriage DOES take place after the destruction. And it is then, after, that Christ descends. It is your next sentence that does not fit with what you just said. Notice your use of "so."  

The snatching away MUST come at a time Christ comes. You just said He comes AFTER the destruction. Are you then talking about a PREVIOUS coming, before the trib perhaps?

This is at the end of the Tribulation period after Anti-Christ has been in power.  I am not sure what this "this" is referring to. I will agree that chapter 19 is after the end of the tribulation. Is that your meaning?

This is the time right before the Angels pour out the seven vials of God's wrath upon the Earth.  Another "this!" Yes, Rev. 19 IS after the vials. But you wrote BEFORE the vials. When then are you referring to? Midpoint? Pretrib? If JUST before, I would have to say in Rev. 16.

Scripture does not say that the Church will not go through the Tribulation  I disagree. I think it does. Did you notice in 1 thes. 5 that Paul tells us the rapture will come JUST BEFORE God's wrath? We that are alive get raptured, but those left behind get His Wrath.  If you have no appointment with the dentist, you don't show up (usually). God said he will set no appointments. Paul's meaning is clear, HIS rapture as shown in 1 Thes. 4 will come just before God's wrath.

If we find the start of God's wrath in Rev. we find it is at the 6th seal. Therefore the rapture must come BEFORE the 6th seal that starts the wrath. 

Now, with the rapture located in REvelation, where is "the trib" or the 70th week? Where does it begin? I submit that it begins with the 30 minutes of silence at the 7th seal. Therefore Paul's rapture IS before the trib.

Then if we look in Rev. 7 we see the raptured church already in heaven BEFORE the 7th seal. Therefore I say the scriptures DO tell us of a pretrib rapture. Many people get led astray on the timing, thinking that the gathering in Matthew 24 is the rapture. It is not. It gathers from heaven. It comes after the trib, while Paul's gathering comes before.

Rev 7  speaks of those who suffer through the Tribulation and were saved by the preaching of the 144,000. You are ad libbing: there is not one word or hint that the 144,000 preach. 

What you miss: Paul's rapture will come a moment before the 6th seal. Then John SAW the raptured church in heaven in Rev. 7 as the crowd too large to number. Please take note: John has not even STARTED "the tribulation" yet in chapter 7. in fact, the days of great tribulation will not come until after the trumpet judgments.

The resurrection of the Dead happens right before Anti-Christ comes into power.  I hope y0u can find some scripture to back this up. I don't think there is such a scripture. The first resurrection of the dead (into resurrection bodies) are those that Jesus rose when He rose. I think they were the elders of the Old Testament. The next group to rise will be the Dead in Christ - and they will rise at Paul's rapture - just before God's wrath begins - at the 6th seal.

The next group I think will be the 144,000 around the midpoint of the week. Finally, the Old TEstament saints will rise at the 7th vial that ends the week.  The beheaded during the trib will rise with them.