• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Why do you find the Ashkenaz interesting?

Ashkenaz is from Japeth and Not Shem. Israel came out of Shem. Ashkenaz who are majority Israelis today are not from the tribe of SHEM, from whence Abraham came. M.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

38 minutes ago, Marlene S said:

Ashkenaz is from Japeth and Not Shem. Israel came out of Shem. Ashkenaz who are majority Israelis today are not from the tribe of SHEM, from whence Abraham came. M.

It must be then that they chose to accept Judaism. Else why would the internet call them "Jews?"

1 hour ago, Marlene S said:

Have you considered that there are perhaps more prophecy concerning the Last Days? Well there is a lot more of it in the Apocrypha. I have one version of the Authorized KJV with these 14 books included. Practically all Christians only read the old and New Testaments, not even considering that 500 years are missing between last book of OT- Malachi and the first book of NT Matthew.

There were other prophets which includes Esdras and Baruch and the Maccabees. There is even an Angel sent by god to explain the visions the prophets were having as per the Last Days. There is a lot of info on Anti-Christ there. Have you read those books or even Esdras 1+2?

Who is really fighting in the Battle of Armageddon? Remember that Christ is not coming to rule in this world. He is coming to exact punishment. I do not believe that He even puts His foot down in this world. Who is standing on the Mount with 144,000 from the 10 Lost Tribes?  This is very, very important to understand. The Battle of Armageddon is not the same as when Christ is coming in the clouds with His Army. Armageddon happens during Anti-Christ rule, when the world's army come against Jerusalem and are destroyed by fiery breath. M.

OF COURSE Christ is coming to rule. He will rule with a rod of Iron as is written. But before He rules, He must fight the battle of Armageddon.  I just looked at Esdras and found very little that was different from what the bible tells us. OF COURSE He puts His foot down. That too is written: on  the mount of olives. Jesus is seen standing on Mount Sion IN HEAVEN with the 144,0000....close to the midpoint of the 70th week.  When Christ comes with His army, that IS armageddon. I suggest you read Rev. 19 again. 

Yes, the Antichrist Beast will attack Israel, but that attack will not be finished before Christ comes and ends it. 

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

HI EVERYONE! I'm bumping this thread! If you would like a small bit of insight into the 144,000 please read my intro post. Yeshua bless you, and the love of Daddy be with you all! 

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Those numbers are from a body of work in Mesopotamian priestly texts involving the calculations of eclipses

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  772
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,929
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

They are literal Israel, not spiritual Israel, we christians are spiritual Israel but we dont belong to the 12 tribe of Israel, because we are only spiritual Israel.

On 1/19/2019 at 11:06 PM, Marlene S said:

You are just talking off the top of your head now. The KING chooses...

Not so much from the top of my head: "ARMIES" come from heaven WITH Christ. 

Is it a stretch to think that angels will make up one "army" and the saints will make up another "army?"

Did you ever wonder what will happen to the white horses we ride on? Perhaps we get to KEEP them!

Edited by iamlamad

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

On 3/23/2019 at 1:37 AM, R. Hartono said:

They are literal Israel, not spiritual Israel, we christians are spiritual Israel but we dont belong to the 12 tribe of Israel, because we are only spiritual Israel.

Right. In the Body, there is neither Jew nor Gentile.  While we may be sons of Abraham in terms of the faith of Abraham, that doesn't make us descendents of Abraham or a replacement to Israel.

Elijah had thought he was the only one left, yet YHVH reminded him that He had reserved 7000 who had not bowed to Baal.  So I am more than confident that YHVH knows who the 12,000 of each of the 12 tribes listed will be.  There is no reason to not take the passage in Revelation 7 anything less than seriously.

It can be fanciful to play fast and loose with how Israel was lost in the Assyrian conquest and later became the group associated with the Khazars or whoever.  But archeological records of King Sargon of Assyria show that he only deported about 27,290 people and 50 chariots.

Prior to the Assyrian conquest, as the northern kingdom went from bad to worse, many of the northern tribes migrated and joined with the southern kingdom.  Eventually all the northern tribes were represented in the south.  2 Chronicles 11:3.  

Even years after the conquest of the northern kingdom by the Assyrians, 2 Chronicles 34:9, all the tribes are present in the south and in Jerusalem.

When Ezra brought his group back from Babylon, they were called Jews 9 times and Israel 40 times.

When Nehemiah brought his group back from Babylon, they were called Jews 11 times and Israel 22 times.

By the time of the Maccabees, Jew and Israel had solidly become synonymous terms.  

There are no "lost tribes".  They all became commingled so that, humanly, they are indistinguishable, but I have every confidence that the Lord is fully aware of who is who.    Then it becomes a matter of trusting man or trusting the Lord. Does one place their faith more in conspiracy theories and purported "DNA evidence" of man, or the word of the Lord.

Edited by OldCoot

On 3/23/2019 at 10:20 AM, iamlamad said:

Not so much from the top of my head: "ARMIES" come from heaven WITH Christ. 

Is it a stretch to think that angels will make up one "army" and the saints will make up another "army?"

Did you ever wonder what will happen to the white horses we ride on? Perhaps we get to KEEP them!

This is a very intense Forum. I can only take small bits of it. What can I say. The Son of Man returns after the 6th seal is opened, which is immediately after the Tribulation period.

He comes in the clouds, however He comes as a 'thief in the night'. There is a trumpet sound and He send His angels to gather the Christians from all over the world and separate the sheep from the goats... and the sheep will go into the kingdom. At the time the heavens open up as a scroll, and He is seen coming in the clouds of Heaven. No horse...

Matthew 25: 31-33

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

And also this...

REV 6: 12-14

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

And this...

Matthew 24:21-22

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Matthew 24:29-31

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

The KING comes on His horse with His army after the fall of Babylon. He comes to seize the gods and demons and fallen ones who are here... fell from heaven to Earth.

One of my challenges is that I have had so many visions, and many supernatural things have happened to me, that personally it makes it a challenge to really find my place in the scheme of things.

Sometimes I think I have it, but then it changes a little. I was sealed and it was very real experience. I felt the lightning bolt on my forehead. It was a great jolt, it lit up my while head and my body with white light and a seal was printed on my forehead. Immediately afterwards I was filled with a great power that made me want to run and preach the gospel, which I did for a little while, before I woke up.

I was also shown the end of the world. Why? So many things I have seen and been a part of, but my Father has always been the Son of Man. It is He who I have always prayed to.

I have seen the heavens open up  and the KING coming in the clouds with His army on White horses. I have seen so many things,... but I have been able to handle it.

At one point I was even searched with a golden light shone from Heaven. It shone right through my stomach and moved up to my heart and then my head. I felt every bit of it. I was being searched, and I knew it. It was actually the first time in all of my dream-visions where I was afraid.

I saw the light coming and I tried to hide, but it found me and it was made of golden light with white light droplets. It was the brightest golden light you could ever imagine. I felt it moving through my body and I was also filled with this golden light.

After a few seconds, the light retracted and moved on.

I think when the Son of Man comes He will collect His Elect, whom He saves from the Anti-Christ... There is also The Lamb. Here is a question for you:

Is the Lamb, the same 'person' as the Son of Man and the KING of KINGS- the WORD? M.

On 3/23/2019 at 2:37 AM, R. Hartono said:

I agree that they are literal Israel, those who accepted Christ and are saved. Keep in mind that Christ is not coming to rule in this world. Flesh and blood cannot enter into the Kingdom and all the kingdoms of the Earth did become the Kingdoms of our LORD, Right? 'Gentiles are grafted unto the vine and are adopted into the family. It is a spiritual family and I believe that there are many who consider themselves Gentiles who actually belong to the 12 Tribes of Israel.

His Kingdom is not of this world...This current physical world is currently going through birthing pains, like a pregnant woman who is about to give birth, and the birth is a NEW Earth that will support the Kingdom of God and the 'new Humans'.

Jesus told us that He was going away to prepare a place for us. He was not building a physical world. I think we will be in a 'space' similar to where Adam and Eve lived, before the Fall. A 'Place' where we can live to be a thousand years old, and that place cannot be found in any place in this current physical Universe, which will also burn up... and physical matter will be found no more at all in existence, and that includes physical Human Beings. M.