• Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

26 minutes ago, HeWillCome2040 said:

Let me give you my understanding of these verses:

Matthew 25:46 (ESV)

46 And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

I believe this means that some will go into age-enduring chastisement and the righteous into age-enduring LIFE.

You also asked about this one:

Revelation 20:15 (ESV)

15 And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

I believe it means if you were not found to be in the book of life then you will need to be added and that means you must through the lake of fire.  I believe the lake of fire is the lake of the Fire of the Holy Spirit.  So I see it as a baptism.

And if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which are written in this book. Rev 22:19

Do not add to his words, or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar.Proverbs 30:6

Deuteronomy 4:2NASB

2 You shall not add to the word which I am commanding you, nor take away from it, that you may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.

Where in the Bible do you read the answers you just gave me? Scripture please..

Matthew 24:24

"For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

Guest shiloh357
48 minutes ago, HeWillCome2040 said:

Does God give the breath of life?  If so, for what purpose?

So that we can be alive?

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

15 minutes ago, angels4u said:

And if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which are written in this book. Rev 22:19

Do not add to his words, or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar.Proverbs 30:6

Deuteronomy 4:2NASB

2 You shall not add to the word which I am commanding you, nor take away from it, that you may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.

Where in the Bible do you read the answers you just gave me? Scripture please..

Matthew 24:24

"For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.

It is Spiritually discerned. 

• Oy Vey! 1

Just now, maryjayne said:

by what spirit? the Holy Spirit never gives us 'messages' or 'enlightenment' that is contrary to scripture or adds to scripture.

The Holy Spirit.

1 minute ago, maryjayne said:

by what spirit? the Holy Spirit never gives us 'messages' or 'enlightenment' that is contrary to scripture or adds to scripture.

3 minutes ago, HeWillCome2040 said:

The Holy Spirit.

Wrong.

Test the spirit

I repeat: the Holy Spirit never gives us 'messages' or 'enlightenment' that is contrary to scripture or adds to scripture.

what makes you believe that? scripture does not say that, it is your own words and interpretation.

Revelation 20:12-15 New International Version (NIV)

12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life.The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done. 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. 15 Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.

bolding is mine. see what happens when you quote a passage rather than one scripture? No where does it say the lake of fire is the Holy Spirit or baptism.

Show me in the scriptures where Jesus baptizes anyone with fire:

Mat_3:11  I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

The Hebrew text of that verse actually says the baptize you with the 'Fire of the Holy Spirit'.

2 minutes ago, HeWillCome2040 said:

Show me in the scriptures where Jesus baptizes anyone with fire:

Mat_3:11  I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

The Hebrew text of that verse actually says the baptize you with the 'Fire of the Holy Spirit'.

So to you any fire mentioned is the same fire? 

You are very confused and God doesnt author that. 

Matthew 3 v 11 “I baptize you with[b] water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

this one? where Jesus sorts the wheat from the chaff, baptizes the wheat with Holy Spirit and burns up the chaff with unquenchable fire?

notice the chaff gets the unquenchable fire.

Please start quoting the whole of a scripture, and the whole of a a related passage of scripture containing a whole thought.

Everyone gets the fire.  Even the Apostles:

Acts 2:3  And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.

You see the Holy Spirit is Spiritual FIRE.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

19 minutes ago, HeWillCome2040 said:

It is Spiritually discerned. 

I was asking you to give scripture for your answer..

Waiting...