Softening the heart

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

what is the best way.... to soften a heart... my own... that is so hard that you can literally feel Gods word bouncing off of it?  thanks

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,013
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

1 hour ago, Tyler22 said:

what is the best way.... to soften a heart... my own... that is so hard that you can literally feel Gods word bouncing off of it?  thanks

It is basically belief... God's Word says!/ -verses- /do you really care? I don't believe anyone that could have hell in their sensual presence and then choose it. But the fact that they do not believe what God has said, (which can only be truth according to God's Word), and live and act as though hell is not a reality up and to when death take us is really saying 'I don't believe'... God never responds to unbelief and that is why your heart is as it is! But let me tell you just how close God is to you right now: everything you have, everything given you, is from God... yet the death grip of sin is not being thankful for what you have been given and did not generate... I ask my kids all time was it hard to make yourself born? Well was it? You have to give that debt to something and todays choice is rocks or God!

Edited by enoob57