The Holy Spirit

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  65
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

People that follow Christ know that our Lord is all in all.  His ways go FAR beyond what our mind can comprehend.  I need Jesus more than anything!.. the fact of him being the Holy One makes it impossible for me to need anything else.  I say this as a result of my knowing it to bring true.  

A common attribute I've noticed within the conversations sparked due to the Christ common denominator between myself and others, is the "THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO" as soon as I don't respond to questions like they feel I should.. 

I personally know how the Holy Spirit can tell you an itty bitty truth that can blow your mind..and make you feel like you can teach the masses with this knowing, and there ain't nothing anyone can teach me..

It is absolutely IMPORTANT to stay connected with the Holy Spirit., And communicate in a way that reflects you knowing your absolute nothingness apart from Him.  I have to stay in the Word.. on a daily I practice obedience., I trust not my thoughts, my thoughts lead me down roads I never even knew existed., I never thought I would travel.. my thoughts had me believing that I was responsible for me, so when ever I got out of a bad situation., I thought it was me.  

It wasn't until the Lord blessed me with sight was I able to see ALL that he has done for me.  I could not TAKE it!.. I literally was overthrown with gratitude,amazement, sorrow, pitty, and I am certain the English language has not nor have the ability to form words that can describe all these new emotions he unlocked in me... He responded to me because I wanted it, and I asked for it.  

I'm going on longer than anticipated, I will testfy bit by bit.. in all.. YOU HAVE NOT BECAUSE YOU ASK NOT.  THERE IS NOTHING HE WONT DO FOR THOSE WHO ARE STRIVING FOR HIS HEART.. WHEN HIS HEART STARTED..LET ME REPHRASE, WHEN I ACKNOWLEDGED THE HEART HE GAVE ME..I KNEW I NEEDED NOTHING MORE THAN TO STAY CONNECTED TO HIM...AND LET OTHERS KNOW,  THOSE WHO ASK ME ABOUT MY ROAD TO CHRIST.  I PRAY THAT PRIDE WONT SNEAK IN, I PRAY I DONT SHOVE IN AN INDIVIDUALS' FACE THAT THEY NEED TO DO WHAT I DO OR DID TO CONNECT WITH THE LORD.. Or make another feel like their salvation is missing something because they don't walk the way I do with Christ.  

I love you all.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,188
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

29 minutes ago, Shadow with a shirt on said:

People that follow Christ know that our Lord is all in all.  His ways go FAR beyond what our mind can comprehend.  I need Jesus more than anything!.. the fact of him being the Holy One makes it impossible for me to need anything else.  I say this as a result of my knowing it to bring true.  

A common attribute I've noticed within the conversations sparked due to the Christ common denominator between myself and others, is the "THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO" as soon as I don't respond to questions like they feel I should.. 

I personally know how the Holy Spirit can tell you an itty bitty truth that can blow your mind..and make you feel like you can teach the masses with this knowing, and there ain't nothing anyone can teach me..

It is absolutely IMPORTANT to stay connected with the Holy Spirit., And communicate in a way that reflects you knowing your absolute nothingness apart from Him.  I have to stay in the Word.. on a daily I practice obedience., I trust not my thoughts, my thoughts lead me down roads I never even knew existed., I never thought I would travel.. my thoughts had me believing that I was responsible for me, so when ever I got out of a bad situation., I thought it was me.  

It wasn't until the Lord blessed me with sight was I able to see ALL that he has done for me.  I could not TAKE it!.. I literally was overthrown with gratitude,amazement, sorrow, pitty, and I am certain the English language has not nor have the ability to form words that can describe all these new emotions he unlocked in me... He responded to me because I wanted it, and I asked for it.  

I'm going on longer than anticipated, I will testfy bit by bit.. in all.. YOU HAVE NOT BECAUSE YOU ASK NOT.  THERE IS NOTHING HE WONT DO FOR THOSE WHO ARE STRIVING FOR HIS HEART.. WHEN HIS HEART STARTED..LET ME REPHRASE, WHEN I ACKNOWLEDGED THE HEART HE GAVE ME..I KNEW I NEEDED NOTHING MORE THAN TO STAY CONNECTED TO HIM...AND LET OTHERS KNOW,  THOSE WHO ASK ME ABOUT MY ROAD TO CHRIST.  I PRAY THAT PRIDE WONT SNEAK IN, I PRAY I DONT SHOVE IN AN INDIVIDUALS' FACE THAT THEY NEED TO DO WHAT I DO OR DID TO CONNECT WITH THE LORD.. Or make another feel like their salvation is missing something because they don't walk the way I do with Christ.  

I love you all.

Blessings, I can sense the conviction in your writings. God is alive and working in your life. You are a most blessed person. May Christ continue to make Himself real and more real to you each day. Blessings and all good things in Christ. 

Much love in Christ, Not me 

Hey there, Glory, I mean ALL Glory to the most high.., I am grateful for your post.. I desire for you FAITH, HOPE, AND LOVE..BLESSING OF GOD IN YOU AND THROUGH YOU

• Thumbs Up 1

Glory Glory Glory to the Most High!.. same to you..in the Mighty Name of Jesus

• Thumbs Up 1