IGNORED

Proof: You were only forgiven of your past sins!

ZacharyB

3 hours ago, Betha said:

I think we are just not on the same level of understanding yet. I see salvation as an 'initial promise Eph 1v13, as an heir of it according to promise Gal 3v9 while we are still in the flesh but in Christ.....UNTIL we are fully redeemed at death when we actually INHERIT the KGd..Eph 1v14, 1Cor 15v50

You know it would be helpful for you to put the effort out to print out the stated scriptures. That is usually how members here proceed. There are many many in this world who are reading on who may not even have a bible! Printing out the scriptures is beneficial for everyone. It takes more effort on your part but helpful! 

As far as your assumption of different levels: I wholeheartedly agree with you. One, your works salvation is heresy and two; I have great faith that the Lord saved me w/o any help from me whatsoever! The Lord brought my vile sinful flesh to repent thus accepting his offer to save me! The Lord works through me because I trust that he will carry me to the finish line! 

Age doesnt dictate wisdom in God but  constantly seeking Christ and exegating his word properly does! We must study in spirit and truth. Your false theology didnt come from God. You are speaking out a works salvation which is blasphemous to the LORD! You are not convinced with the truth written for your peace of mind! I posted Gods truth yet you dismiss it because it doesnt fit your working  to be saved ! 

You must absorb scripture in the contextual meaning alllowing the Holy Spirit to TEACH you! The initial promise is the Mystery which is grace provided through Jesus Christ the propitiation for our sins. The first mention of the promise is Genesis 3:15. 

Ephesians 1. In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace, which he lavished upon us, in all wisdom and insight making known[c] to us the mystery of his will, according to his purpose, which he set forth in Christ 10 as a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.

11 In him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will, 12 so that we who were the first to hope in Christ might be to the praise of his glory. 13 In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit,14 who is the guarantee[d] of our inheritance until we acquire possession of it,[e] to the praise of his glory.

Galatians 3 : 9 states the total opposite in CONTEXT than you purport! 

Lets look at it in context shall we? 

You foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you? Before your very eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed as crucified. I would like to learn just one thing from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by believing what you heard? Are you so foolish? After beginning by means of the Spirit, are you now trying to finish by means of the flesh?[a] Have you experienced[b] so much in vain—if it really was in vain? So again I ask, does God give you his Spirit and work miracles among you by the works of the law, or by your believing what you heard? So also Abraham “believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness.”[c]

Understand, then, that those who have faithare children of Abraham. Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: “All nations will be blessed through you.”[d] So those who rely on faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

10 For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse, as it is written: “Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.”[e]11 Clearly no one who relies on the law is justified before God, because “the righteous will live by faith.”[f] 12 The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, it says, “The person who does these things will live by them.”[g]13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”[h] 14 He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.

Gods saints are ALREADY REDEEMED! iIt is Not future tense but present. You confuse redemption with being GLORIFIED . The finish line is to be glorified in Christ!  Redeemed is same as justified or saved . The MOMENT God justified me I was redeemed. I was saved from the law that kills! Jesus Christ the slain lamb of God fulfilled the law ie the new coventant of grace . 

1 Corinth 15: 50 is in the passage concerning our resurrected bodies! It is not saying that we are not saved. Scripture is stating we are resurrected BECAUSE WE ARE SAVED!

1 corinth15:40There are also heavenly bodies and there are earthly bodies; but the splendor of the heavenly bodies is one kind, and the splendor of the earthly bodies is another. 41 The sun has one kind of splendor, the moon another and the stars another; and star differs from star in splendor.

42 So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable; 43 it is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power; 44 it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.

If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”[f]; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit. 46 The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual. 47 The first man was of the dust of the earth; the second man is of heaven.48 As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth; and as is the heavenly man, so also are those who are of heaven. 49 And just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we[g] bear the image of the heavenly man.

50 I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51 Listen, I tell you a mystery:We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— 52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53 For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality.

Repent! Stop working to be saved!  I will keep refuting the garbage you put forth! Your kind stomps on the grace of Christ and you will have your just reward if you do not repent! 

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

This one has ran its course. Locked.