ZacharyB

Proof: You were only forgiven of your past sins!

4 hours ago, Betha said:

GOD has given a 'WHOLE LOAF of Bread to present to you on a silver Platter but you keep rejecting it ....demanding CRUMBS from MY table instead...do you think these will satisfy you more ? Good for you if you already know how to keep it ...God bless you. 

No, I do not reject "it."  I reject your flawed concept of the Sabbath.  I keep the Sabbath, both positionally and literally, every single day of the week.  A born-again Christian is "in" the Sabbath every day of the week.  Your doctrine takes one piece of a loaf of bread that has seven slices.  And even then, you take one bite of it and throw the rest away.

And again, your post above simply demonstrates that you either cannot, or will not answer pointed questions when it comes to your claimed keeping of the Sabbath.  Months later and we are no closer to you telling everyone on this board, the majority of which you continue to accuse of being disobedient, of how you, yourself, are actually obedient.   A person secure in their beliefs would have already explained themselves, the very first time they were asked.

Edited by Cobalt1959
  • This is Worthy 1

6 hours ago, discipler777 said:

@Cobalt1959

https://www.biblestudytools.com/dictionary/apostasy/

2THESSALONIANS.2:1- (NKJV) = The Great Apostasy

2 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

So now every person on the board is an apostate.

And the hits just keep on coming . . .

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1

right, I understand  what this is about now. One of those people who claims 'secret knowledge' and extra messages other than Scripture. One who teases new Christians and the like with hints and promises of being in a secret sanctum for only a select few, of which they are one. Drawing them in with messages of 'extras' they need to fulfill Christs requirements. Always hinting, never revealing, as to reveal would show the lies, or that they were empty vessels.

I know 100% that God is a God who is accessible to all, whose son Jesus Christ preached and died for all, who gave us his Holy Bible for all to read and learn what He requires from us. Nothing more, nothing less is added afterwards. A message even a child can know and understand. Praise the Lord for He is Good.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1
  • Praise God! 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

2 hours ago, maryjayne said:

right, I understand  what this is about now. One of those people who claims 'secret knowledge' and extra messages other than Scripture. One who teases new Christians and the like with hints and promises of being in a secret sanctum for only a select few, of which they are one. Drawing them in with messages of 'extras' they need to fulfill Christs requirements. Always hinting, never revealing, as to reveal would show the lies, or that they were empty vessels.

I know 100% that God is a God who is accessible to all, whose son Jesus Christ preached and died for all, who gave us his Holy Bible for all to read and learn what He requires from us. Nothing more, nothing less is added afterwards. A message even a child can know and understand. Praise the Lord for He is Good.

Exactly. Those that operate in this gnosis (secret knowledge) try to use it to exercise some type of false authority or power over others.

• Thumbs Up 1

This one has ran its course. Locked.