SisterActs2

Prayer for Marilyn C

Marilyn C has had to return to surgery this morning.  Please pray that the surgeons would be able to fix a "leak".

I have sketchy information but believe this may be a leak in the bowel area where they removed part of the bowel which was cancerous.  Thank you brothers and sisters.  She is still in the same hospital, in Albany, Western Australia.  Please pray also that she may be able to get quality sleep, and for complete healing.

• Loved it! 1
  • Praying for You! 9

Praying for Marilyn.  It's sad to hear of her trouble. I hope and pray for her. Thanks Sister for the update and God be with you.

• Thumbs Up 2

Praying for Marilyn's complete healing, in Jesus' name...

• Thumbs Up 3

Praying now🎈

• Thumbs Up 1

Horrid that she has ad to undergo more surgery but prising God that she is in a hospital  that can del with this emergency and praying for a speedy recovery from this point on 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

Praying for Marilyn. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

Thank you brother and sisters

Just an update - hubby spoke to Trev a little while ago.  It seems Marilyn came through the operation well and the doctor was pleased.  We just need to continue to pray for healing and rest following the surgery.

Personally, I would like to thank you all so much for your prayer support for our lovely sister, and her dear husband right now.  You are all so faithful and so appreciated.  Bless you all.

I will update you all more as I get some news.

• Loved it! 3
  • Praise God! 5

Praying

• Thumbs Up 2

Praying!

• Thumbs Up 2