• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,554
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 12:17 AM, Neighbor said:

Hi,

Bluntly;  want fair?  No one promised fair. Fair gains everyone hell for that is what is deserved by all. Knock off the it isn't fair stuff, less God decides okay here is fair.   Get a job, two jobs, even three. Get to working all the time, pile up some money, giving mamma some right off the top too!

No one needs a partner male nor female if one will work hard and long! One won't have the toys the other late twenty year olds may have by sitting around at their own momma's home. But one need not sell their body for a mere bed and board at a so called boy friend's either.

Time to get up some go and get to working doing all that is done trying to do it all to the glory of God, instead of hoping "fair" will come visit.

Bluntly, yeah if fair is everyone goes to the pit then okay I'm fine with that and I have worked 2 jobs while going to school and did what you said..still didn't pan out. No need to assume I sit on my butt because I don't.

• Group:  Diamond Member

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 2:59 PM, Guest 1sheep said:

The only opinion a christian should have in making life decisions is the opinion that lines up with Gods will .God  wrote it all down in his word for us so we would know and so we wouldnt stumble. 

You have been given good advice. If you are born again; God will make your life more miserable than you want to experiece for going against his will. Trust me; I learned the hard way! I was in a season where God chastened me for years.  God says he chastens those whom are his.

Do you understand how serious rebellion against God is? 

God will make a way for you if you repent of your sin and trust him to make a way. 

God can also shut doors and make your life very difficult if you choose to disobey

Choose wisely because it is you who will reap whatever you sow.

This is true. I agree with everything you're saying. 

I broke up with my bf a couple months ago so this is no longer an issue. 

Also, I feel life can be difficult whether you obey God or not, not saying theres no incentive to obeying god but obeying him doesn't gaurntee an easy or blessed life. Its just something we should do

But I have the hardest time trusting God.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  45
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

37 minutes ago, Figure of eighty said:

In all my years of being a saved Ive never felt led by God. I don't know what that feels like or how its supposed to feel like. All I know is that I need a place to live and I can get a preapproval letter tomorrow. I'm just going off my needs and doing the very best I know how.

These things take time. If it always seemed like He was there all the time guiding every detail, it would be too easy. Please be patient. Slow it down, not everything happens on our timeline or terms. That would also be too easy. Is it possible to request a grace period/extension for the approval letter? Just look after yourself, for no one can run on an empty vessel. Keep us posted 

• Loved it! 1

4 minutes ago, GodPrincess said:

These things take time. If it always seemed like He was there all the time guiding every detail, it would be too easy. Please be patient. Slow it down, not everything happens on our timeline or terms. That would also be too easy. Is it possible to request a grace period/extension for the approval letter? Just look after yourself, for no one can run on an empty vessel. Keep us posted 

getting this house I'm looking out for me too I think..idk. well see what happens.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,014
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,276
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

4 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

getting this house I'm looking out for me too I think..idk. well see what happens.

Having your own home is good if you can afford the mortgage and other bills.    Rents just continue to climb.   You did mention something about maybe your family affecting your credit.....are they supposed to chip in for the mortgage?   If they don't do their part perhaps you can find a Christian roommate to share the expenses?   Hope it works out for you.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,532
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

11 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

Bluntly, yeah if fair is everyone goes to the pit then okay I'm fine with that and I have worked 2 jobs while going to school and did what you said..still didn't pan out. No need to assume I sit on my butt because I don't.

Hi, to quote Dr. Phil "How's that been working out for ya?"

Might want to listen to Dave Ramsey for a bit, and read the Psalms - read the Psalms - and read the Psalms. Pray about understanding them and think upon them.

A house with a mortgage is not an answer to the problem of debt ruling over one's life.  It is  a new opportunity to be restricted as to where one goes, and to be chained to the property appraiser's office demand  for tax payment, and to be stuck with property inurance bills, and fees galore. A house free and clear is not free and clear! It is only "owned" conditionally and only as long as the county property tax assessor is satisfied, plus all home owner association fees are paid, and any community bond issues are up to date in their payment.

Security is not in things, but instead is in the kingdom of God; but hey said you can't be comfortable trusting in God. So,  good luck with the present approach to problem solving that of asking and then criticizing some of those that do try to share of many from long and hard personal experiences, but also in whom the answer given is not what is  wanted to be to heard. ( Also: See Festinger's Theory of Cognitive Dissonance)

May God The Father bless, and may you come to trust in Him fully and in Him alone through Jesus who is God, by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit who is God.

Read Psalms read one a day and ponder and pray over it each day.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  45
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

11 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

Ok, yes see what happens 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  262
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 7:09 PM, other one said:

if she wants to focus on God she shouldn't tie herself to a non believer in the first place....    she's in a rather odd situation really.   There doesn't really seem to be something I would say is a good way out.....    but I could never suggest she do anything against the teachings of the New Testament.

That's why I said "yet." As in, she needs to wait, work on herself and God and see if this person ever gives their life to God before she should even care at all to be with them. Although, the Lord himself did set up a bad couple together before.

27 minutes ago, Xethea said:

That's why I said "yet." As in, she needs to wait, work on herself and God and see if this person ever gives their life to God before she should even care at all to be with them. Although, the Lord himself did set up a bad couple together before.

I broke up with my bf mmonths ago.

Edited by Figure of eighty

8 hours ago, Debp said:

Having your own home is good if you can afford the mortgage and other bills.    Rents just continue to climb.   You did mention something about maybe your family affecting your credit.....are they supposed to chip in for the mortgage?   If they don't do their part perhaps you can find a Christian roommate to share the expenses?   Hope it works out for you.

Yeah. The way i see it. I'd e paying the same amount for a crummy 1 bedroom apartment. When I could get a 3 bedroom house cheaper. 

But idk I'm still iffy about it.