IGNORED

Moving in with my boyfriend

16 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

It's just not fair to me. 

As for the kids part I'll be able to handle that.

What is your age?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  90
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

before I can offer you any thoughts regarding this issue; I must ask you this first....have you been saved by the blood of Jesus? and if so? are you HIs follower and His servant...Do you believe in His unerrant word and in His commandments? through much suffering I came to know my savior and only true God...Jesus the Christ and how wonderful it is to live in His will for me and to obey what He commands me and to do what is pleasing in His sight. You also can experience the same when you surrender yourself and your life totally to Him. then...only then you will experience genuine total joy that is not based on circumstances. May you seek Him eagerly and diligently in this matter and read His word and see what it tells you about doing such thing. Then when you read in His word what it tells; then do it!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,554
  • Content Per Day:  0.77

1 hour ago, Abdicate said:

Bad idea. You're treating a relationship like another pair of shoes. Relationships are supposed to be a lifelong commitment. You're only asking for troubles. They call it "living in sin" for a reason. If you've already had sex, you're already married to him in God's eyes. I've been married once and for 27 years now. It's a huge give and take responsibility. It's only achievable through prayer and obedience to God. You asked for our advice by posting your comments here. Listen, don't listen, it's your choice. Just remember Deuteronomy 28. 

I would be committed to him for life. For Bette or worse no matter how he treats me. I love him. 

If I got into one relationship after another than I would be treating it like a pair of shoes. But he's my first bf

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,066
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

1 hour ago, Figure of eighty said:

I would be committed to him for life. For Bette or worse no matter how he treats me. I love him. 

If I got into one relationship after another than I would be treating it like a pair of shoes. But he's my first bf

I don't know what your expecting out of this begin with live in... do you expect God to respect that which you did not respect God in?

49 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

I don't know what your expecting out of this begin with live in... do you expect God to respect that which you did not respect God in?

No. He doesn't have to.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1,214
  • Content Per Day:  0.50

On 10/24/2018 at 6:40 AM, Figure of eighty said:

Also I feel a bit of unfairness. I have cousins who's Dad is a pastor. The female one had a couple kids while under her parents roof and the boy had a live in girlfriend they have children...and I feel slighted. 

Why am I threatened with hell when they did all of that and God is still with them and talks to them on the daily basis? Why? That's not fair at all.

Why is it just different for me? If they don't have a one way ticket to hell I shouldn't either. 

you are saved through faith not through work. if You have accepted Jesus Christ, then you don't have a one way ticket to hell.

but sin has its consequences, God can not be mocked....

He loves you no matter what, but sins still has its consequences.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,014
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,276
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

I don't think we ever found out your age, Figure of eighty.   There are very good reasons as to why we all have been warning you against moving in with a boyfriend.   Marriage should be sacred and you should want to be treated with love, respect and support from a loving Christian husband.

Usually what happens when a woman moves in with a man without marriage.... usually he just will use her for sex, no reason to marry her as she was willing to live with him without marriage.   Then after awhile some other woman comes along and he leaves for the new woman.    Now the first woman is left with a broken heart.   Because she has already had sex, she is more apt to fall into another sexual relationship with a new man.   This cycle can go on and on....living with many men.   Only by the grace of God can she come out of this and start to rebuild her life.

So we are just trying to warn you since you sound like a very young woman, and this is your first boyfriend.    For your own happiness, keep sex within marriage.    Avoid temptation which comes by living together.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

OK. So let us get this straight. God did not give us a bunch of rules because He is mean. He does not need rules as He is complete within Himself. So why the rules? FOR OUR OWN BENEFIT.

If we violate the rules, God does not leave us - WE LEAVE HIM.

Rules are not putting constraints on His Creation, they are just guides so we do not fall into the ditch.

The Love of God surpasses anything we can possible imagine. He is always there ready to welcome us back in spite of the really dumb things we do. Nothing can separate us from the Love of God except ourselves.

He mad sex and He made Love and He made us. He knows all about the birds and the bees because He Created them all. He knows our drives and our hormones and our propensity for doing the wrong things. It is an ongoing battle of the mind, the will and the emotions.

But guess what? We win in the END.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Debp said:

I don't think we ever found out your age, Figure of eighty.   There are very good reasons as to why we all have been warning you against moving in with a boyfriend.   Marriage should be sacred and you should want to be treated with love, respect and support from a loving Christian husband.

Usually what happens when a woman moves in with a man without marriage.... usually he just will use her for sex, no reason to marry her as she was willing to live with him without marriage.   Then after awhile some other woman comes along and he leaves for the new woman.    Now the first woman is left with a broken heart.   Because she has already had sex, she is more apt to fall into another sexual relationship with a new man.   This cycle can go on and on....living with many men.   Only by the grace of God can she come out of this and start to rebuild her life.

So we are just trying to warn you since you sound like a very young woman, and this is your first boyfriend.    For your own happiness, keep sex within marriage.    Avoid temptation which comes by living together.

Yeah. I see a couple of my friends going through this

I feel I should just save myself bc I don't want to be used.  But I do love him.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

1 hour ago, Debp said:

I just hate some guys are like this. Also I've seen it the other way around...a guy will marry a woman just for sex and just leave.