IGNORED

Is Communist China Christianity’s Future?

Scott Free

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

Christianity in China is growing even though the latest crackdowns by Chairman Xi is hitting some areas hard.  I came across a set of great videos regarding ancient China, the Chinese written language, and the one God.... Shang Di.   Some great stuff that shows that ancient China actually was pretty close to the Biblical view of the one true eternal God.   The one below is a very good one and fun to watch, at least for me it was.

God in Ancient China

Edited by OldCoot

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, OldCoot said:

Christianity in China is growing even though the latest crackdowns by Chairman Xi is hitting some areas hard.  I came across a set of great videos regarding ancient China, the Chinese written language, and the one God.... Shang Di.   invisible dung beetle named Keptry  The one below is a very good one and fun to watch, at least for me it was.

God in Ancient China

PRETTY CLOSE to the biblical God .    HMM       Lets examine this .

And no marvel for satan himself can appear as , AS ,  A   S ,  an angel of light .

Close but not quite ,  IS SATAN pretending and playing as god .     OH may it sink in real deep .

IF it aint GOD ,  then no matter how close it appears ,   WELL , it aint GOD . 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

PRETTY CLOSE to the biblical God .    HMM       Lets examine this .

And no marvel for satan himself can appear as , AS ,  A   S ,  an angel of light .

Close but not quite ,  IS SATAN pretending and playing as god .     OH may it sink in real deep .

IF it aint GOD ,  then no matter how close it appears ,   WELL , it aint GOD . 

The fascinating part was how the Chinese characters speak of the very same ideas expressed in the scripture.  Not really sure that you actually watched the video to see what was being said as opposed to just what you wanted to think was being said.   I think I know a con game when I see it, and this wasn't it.  Everything they showed in the video lined up with the scriptures,  including showing in the design of the Chinese characters the death and atonement of the one true God.  If that is of Satan, then we are all in deep trouble.

Proverbs 18:13 applies I think.

Edited by OldCoot