DavidFilm

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

What you are about to read here is true.  Some facts you read below may cause you to go into denial.  Parts of what are covered, I have known for twenty years, and at first, I did not believe it.  To me, it was so far fetched, I could not wrap my brain around it.  But believe me, it is absolutely true.

The Ark of The Covenant
   Centuries ago, God raised up a man to lead the children of Israel out of Egyptian bondage.  His name was Moses. 
During their time in the wilderness, God told them to build a Tabernacle.  One of the things in it was to be an Ark of the Covenant, where God was to reside.  
In time, when they lived in Israel, King Solomon built a Temple, and this Ark of the Covenant was placed in the “Holy of Holies”.

Why am I saying all this?  Every year, on “The Day of Atonement”, the High Priest was to sacrifice a lamb, and sprinkle blood at the east end of the “Mercy Seat” of the Ark.  This was to be a reminder each year of an “atonement” for the sins of the people.  But it was not to take away their sins, but to “cover” them until the next year when he would do it again. 

Anyway, this was a “picture” of a day which would eventually come when their Messiah would be sacrificed to shed His blood once and for all to “take away” the sins of the world.  That day (sometime in the future), His blood would be sprinkled on the west end of this Ark.  

The people of Israel knew (to an extent) about this through prophecies, etc., but did not know a lot of the details of how or when all this would happen.
In 586 BC, a king Nebuchadnezzar, (king of Babylon) conquered Jerusalem, and wanted this Ark of the Covenant, partly because it was made of solid gold.  He knew where it was in the Temple, but when he went to take it, it was gone.  King Solomon designed an ingenius apparatus to get it out of the Temple in the event some army - some day - might invade Jerusalem.  And sure enough that was exactly what happened.  So in 586 BC, the Ark was taken through a secret subterranian tunnel, and stored in a secret chamber.

For over 500 years, generations went by, and for all intents and purposes,  the Ark had simply disappeared.  History has a way of burying the past.  In fact, generations have a way of “disappearing” in Israel, because they would “bury” their past with a new city on top of the old.  Only escavations would reveal the past.  
The Christian world understands that the yearly “day of atonement” in Israel history was a “Type” of what was to come.  Their Messiah would someday come and would shed His blood once-and-for-all for the sins of mankind, but they didn’t know the details of how it would happen.  
    When Jesus came on the scene, the Jews recognized Him as a Prophet, but not their Messiah.  They were looking for a King Who would setup His Kingdom, and put an end to their suppression and bondage.  But God had a bigger plan.  
    When He was tried by Pilate and Herod (the political leaders of their day), He was despised and rejected by the religious leaders.  They wanted Him crucified.  So He was crucified at a place called “Mount Calvary”.  It was a place where people were often crucified.  

But it was the farthest thing from anyone’s mind that over 500 years before, the Ark of the Covenant was in a subterranean tunnel 20 feet underground - EXACTLY under the Cross that Jesus was crucified on!  Not only that, but also:

1-The moment Jesus died, there was an earthquake directly under the Cross. (Mt. 27:54)
2-The soldier pierced His side, and blood gushed out. (Jn. 19:34)
3-The blood ran down the Cross, into the earthquake crevasse and 20 feet into the ground
4-The earthquake moved the cover of the Ark, so that blood would be dripped onto the WEST end of it!
5-The moment finally came when the Messiah finally satisfied the moment when His blood was the atonement for the sins of mankind.
    How do we know all this?  
1-An amateur geologist did escavations under the very location where Jesus was crucified.
2-He actually found the Ark of The Covenant 20 feet below.
3-He took samples of blood stains he found there to get analyzed at a lab in Israel.
4-They discovered under a microscope that the blood cells were STILL ALIVE.
5-He had them check the blood chromosome count.  It contained  24 chromosomes - 23 from the mother, and one “y” chromosome from the Father!
This happened in 1999, and can be verified.
This is at: Alturl.com/vrsn7
Email: FilmDavidB@Yahoo.com

Edited by DavidFilm
typo
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

I would advise anyone to be careful visiting that link.  For one, we know the Ark was carried off by the Romans during the destruction of the Temple in 70 AD.  Just see the following at WikiPedia which shows the Romans depicting the spoil

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arch_of_Titus

Furthermore, the Ark of the covenant is now men chosen by Christ Jesus to carry His Testimony in Fleshy Tables of the Heart:

2Co_3:3  Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

TO He will come 2040

You say that Wilkapedia states that the Romans took the Ark in 70 AD.   I am trying to find it.  Wilkpedia has 500 pages on the Ark of the covenant.  I checked the link you provided and read through TWICE and cannot find ANYTHING ABOUT the Ark of the Covenant.  Can you direct me to a page?  If the Romans took the Ark in 70 AD, this is new to me.  It has been missing since 586BC, until an amateur archeologist found it 20 years ago.

David Film

Edited by DavidFilm
addendum

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

As of today they think the Ark is in Axum, Ethiopia. With a guardian protecting the Ark, who has been interviewed. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

On 12/4/2018 at 5:33 AM, Diaste said:

As of today they think the Ark is in Axum, Ethiopia. With a guardian protecting the Ark, who has been interviewed. 

God will not let the genuine Ark be taken for the 3rd temple, God has torn the curtain of the Most Holy Room at the 2nd Temple with the death of Jesus, He doesnt dwell in man made temple any more.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/26/2018 at 6:39 AM, DavidFilm said:

TO He will come 2040

You say that Wilkapedia states that the Romans took the Ark in 70 AD.   I am trying to find it.  Wilkpedia has 500 pages on the Ark of the covenant.  I checked the link you provided and read through TWICE and cannot find ANYTHING ABOUT the Ark of the Covenant.  Can you direct me to a page?  If the Romans took the Ark in 70 AD, this is new to me.  It has been missing since 586BC, until an amateur archeologist found it 20 years ago.

David Film

Isn't the Ark in heaven now ?

Rev 11 19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

On 12/7/2018 at 11:29 PM, R. Hartono said:

God will not let the genuine Ark be taken for the 3rd temple, God has torn the curtain of the Most Holy Room at the 2nd Temple with the death of Jesus, He doesnt dwell in man made temple any more.

I agree. It was just a report from pseudo archaeology.

On 12/7/2018 at 11:32 PM, R. Hartono said:

Isn't the Ark in heaven now ?

Rev 11 19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

That is certainly where I see the ark. In heaven, in the Temple of God in heaven, as you point out in the above quote from Rev.

18 hours ago, Diaste said:

That is certainly where I see the ark. In heaven, in the Temple of God in heaven, as you point out in the above quote from Rev.

But, isnt the earthy Ark was just the shadow of things in heaven, like the whole tabernacle ?

• Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

But, isnt the earthy Ark was just the shadow of things in heaven, like the whole tabernacle ?

It's my understanding, little though there may be, the items inside the Ark represent God himself. The Law, the Staff and the Manna are His character, sovereignty, and provision. I may be way off but that's my personal view. 

• Thumbs Up 1