• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,785
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

7 hours ago, JohnD said:

Most believers are scared to witness Jesus Christ to a lost and dying world. 

They'd rather come to places like this (for which I am extremely grateful is here btw). 

There are as many ways to witness to people as there are people to witness to. 

So it doesn't have to be the Billy Graham / Bible Answer Man approach. 

You don't always have to say God or Jesus. 

You can't go wrong when following God's example... 

Rom 1:20

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
KJV

There are many many things in this creation and all rang true in the heart of everyone you meet, at one time or another in their life, so that they are without excuse... if they deny this there is no place for witness to begin with them because of self evidence (they want the lie)!

Just uncheck "notify me of replies" at the bottom of the box and you will never hear about the topic again. I do it all the time. Saves a lot of aggravation.

• Thanks 1

On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 6:50 PM, LadyKay said:

Why do we all try so hard on here to convince the other person that they are wrong? Sometimes I just want to say what I think about a topic without having to debate everyone who disagrees with me. Yes I guess it is my fault too. As grandma always said "it takes two."  So maybe I just need to walk away?  Maybe I can just state that I think that apple pie is the best and simply walk away. Even if I get ten replies telling me that I am wrong about apple pie and that I need to show prove that apple pie is the best. So I am going to try to work on that. See if I can just state my pie and walk away. So here I go......:read:

Apple pie is good, and like baseball, hot dogs and Chevrolet, it is a favorite among Americans, but there are other pies I prefer, like chocolate and cherry pie.  What are you basing your claim on?  Personal preference, family, polling data?  Can you provide any concrete evidence to support your claim that apple pie is best, and if so, do you mean compared to other pies, all desserts, all categories of food?  I am skeptical, but open to considering I could be wrong.  ?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 6:24 PM, Kristin said:

I like apple pie too. 

:off-topic:

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, enoob57 said:

:off-topic:

give that lil bugger some apple pie ,  ITS looks so depressed . 

• Haha 1

I know everyone is asking whose nose did he fall out of :blink: 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  1

I would only venture here where I know. I’m always gentle to m people mm. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

On 10/24/2018 at 8:37 AM, enoob57 said:

You can't go wrong when following God's example... 

Rom 1:20

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
KJV

There are many many things in this creation and all rang true in the heart of everyone you meet, at one time or another in their life, so that they are without excuse... if they deny this there is no place for witness to begin with them because of self evidence (they want the lie)!

Yup which is why I say there are as many ways to witness as there are people to witness to. 

And no, there is no excuse but God is the judge and no one no one no one else. {smile}

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  239
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,542
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/23/2018 at 6:50 PM, LadyKay said:

Why do we all try so hard on here to convince the other person that they are wrong? Sometimes I just want to say what I think about a topic without having to debate everyone who disagrees with me. Yes I guess it is my fault too. As grandma always said "it takes two."  So maybe I just need to walk away?  Maybe I can just state that I think that apple pie is the best and simply walk away. Even if I get ten replies telling me that I am wrong about apple pie and that I need to show prove that apple pie is the best. So I am going to try to work on that. See if I can just state my pie and walk away. So here I go......:read:

I think it's rooted in pride. Some people just want to be right and will fight tooth and nail until they have the last word. It also reflects immaturity imo.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

4 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

I think it's rooted in pride. Some people just want to be right and will fight tooth and nail until they have the last word. It also reflects immaturity imo.

Sounds like me when the Old Man in my nature takes over..... not making excuses......Solomon summed it up ages ago when he said, “ It’s all vanity”  As flawed as I can be at times, I wonder what I’d be like if it had not been for the HOLY Spirit working in me for forty - plus years.Wow. I still have a long ways to go apparently....how about the rest of you? Or am I alone in this flesh vs. Spirit battle?

Edited by Blood Bought 1953