IGNORED

Why would God create people that never had a say so in if they wanted to be here?

Figure of eighty

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,558
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, JTC said:

You're making an assumption saying this and honestly I don't know if you're right. I want to try and answer many of your queries. Has it occurred to you that there's more going on than what God has told us about? I'm convinced that God has told us very little of all the things He's done and what He's involved with. It's easy to see why especially in years past. Telling mankind His secrets would have made the average unschooled believer lose his faith. But times have changed. Here in the USA most of us are HS graduates with more and more earning advanced degrees. Just bear in mind that compared to God we're still as dumb as a bug. We still can't understand God and why He does what He did. I've been praying about this for some 30 yrs I've been seeking to have at least peace about this from God. 30 yrs is a long time and I often felt I wanted an immediate answer but God doesn't function that way. Do I have all the answers I want, no I don't, I probably never will. But God did give me a fair amount of peace on this.

Figure of Eighty you have to realize there's a lot more about God and His heaven than we know. Jesus implied He knew us before we were born. That seems impossible and men who want to know it all will try to explain it. I no longer even listen to men with that attitude because surly they don't know what they're saying. 

God told us what we needed to know to find Him and to live a life worthy of eternal life. I say there's a 50/50 chance you chose to be born in the way you were. I hope you're looking for reasons to be at peace with God and not looking for reasons for why you can sin against God. If you're in the first group I can help you but if you're in the 2nd group I cannot. In fact I will tell you please don't fight against God you won't win. I should know. I was not always the man I am now.

I'm still looking for more answers myself. Nowadays I trust God will guide me to what I have a right to know. And He does. This may not make sense to us as men but I doubt God just throw us here without a very good reason. And in some way I'm not sure of we probably deserve the life we were born to live. Did this help at all?

I agree there's so much more that we don't know. The Bible would be endless if it were filled with everything there is to know.

19 hours ago, Still Alive said:

I lived a life utterly trouble free until my early 30's, then disaster struck. I used to have no real character, but a funny thing happened when I had to deal with the fallout. It changed my life for the good.

Think of yourself like a brand new rubber band. At first, it is very stiff. If you stretch it too much it breaks. But if you stretch it a little, let it snap back, stretch it a little more, let it snap back, and continue doing this, next thing you know you are stretching it a LOT farther than you could have at first without breaking it. 

Each event like this is a "stretch". And yes, they do end, even though they don't feel like they will at the time. Even being in prison for 10 years comes to an end. (No, I was not in prison...)

I feel my life is the opposite of yours. I've lived a troubled life till now... I don't feel different or stronger idk.

20 minutes ago, Abdicate said:

You think so evil of God to blame Him throughout this site all the issues you have with the world. The issue is YOU not God, not your mother, not your boy friend, not your boss, and not your neighbor. You've been wallowing in self-pity for so long you don't want to leave. It's "normal" now and "comfortable" for you. Slandering God will not set you free. I've given you sound advice on who different forum sites over the years and you continue unchanged. The problem with you is YOU. Believe the word of God or not, but stop blaming God for not being your personal Genie. Stop wallowing in the mud, repent, and get your heart right with God.

First. Im asking a genuine question. If you don't want to answer it fine. I don't appreciate your hostile attitude...it's like if anyone has questions or issues or if they're not a typical happy Christian they're just the scum of Earth. I choose to be candid with my emotions and feelings bc no matter how hard you try to wear a mask in front of others God still sees how you truly feel. 

Again. I don't appreciate your hostile ugly tone. 

Don't reply to any of my threads. None of them. 

If you don't like them don't click, don't read. YOU have control over that. 

Edit: I never blamed my boss or boyfriend. You're off. 

Don't reply to anything I say. 

Asking hard life hitting questions isn't slandering God. Saying God is cruel or something to that effect is. 

A lot of people think these same things but because of people like you who are so quick to attack and shame they just keep them in. 

I really think you need a heart check to attack so quickly over a question. 

- a. Question.- 

Edited by Figure of eighty

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  01/08/1974

just.........WOW

FreDdy

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  772
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,933
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

Please watch this short video which will answer your question.

The train speaks about this world which has violated the Red Light (sins) and goes to destruction, its boarded with all kinds of ignorant people in this world, the "father" speaks about God who sacrificed His Son (Jesus) to save all the people on the train/ the world.

This world is a bad place and will be called the former things that passed away :

Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

God will make a new beautiful world for all believers who repent.

Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

On 10/27/2018 at 10:34 AM, Figure of eighty said:

I agree there's so much more that we don't know. The Bible would be endless if it were filled with everything there is to know.

Did I tell you I've been reading what the early church fathers wrote plus I've been reading about them. I was surprised they asked the same questions we're asking. They had one idea that was squelched over the years. They all wondered where they were before they were born here. Obviously we can't really know but let's assume we existed in heaven before we became human. All people are a bit different so it's logical to assume that spirits are also different. I also assume God wants to see us succeed in being people He can trust with eternal life. He tried automatically trusting the angels with immortality and Lucifer rebelled against Him and Lucifer took 1/3 of the angels with him. So God learned no one can be trusted with eternal life until they are first tested. We probably exist in heaven for awhile and based on our inclinations we are then given a certain life to live. I don't think these lives are random. We all have one goal in common. No matter how hard the life is we that we are given we are not allowed to turn against God. That's the point of the book of Job. In the process of learning this many of us get angry at God, but being angry at Him is not the same as turning against Him. Also remember that Jesus said to those of us who are given much (I read that as much knowledge of God) to us much will be expected. I wouldn't have thought this until my 40's but I seem to have been given a lot. But I wasn't given a wife or siblings which was what I wanted. 25 yrs ago I didn't even want a computer but without the Internet this knowledge would have died with me. 

Somehow, I still think we agreed to the life we were being born into, we just can't remember.

• Loved it! 1

7 minutes ago, JTC said:

Did I tell you I've been reading what the early church fathers wrote plus I've been reading about them. I was surprised they asked the same questions we're asking. They had one idea that was squelched over the years. They all wondered where they were before they were born here. Obviously we can't really know but let's assume we existed in heaven before we became human. All people are a bit different so it's logical to assume that spirits are also different. I also assume God wants to see us succeed in being people He can trust with eternal life. He tried automatically trusting the angels with immortality and Lucifer rebelled against Him and Lucifer took 1/3 of the angels with him. So God learned no one can be trusted with eternal life until they are first tested. We probably exist in heaven for awhile and based on our inclinations we are then given a certain life to live. I don't think these lives are random. We all have one goal in common. No matter how hard the life is we that we are given we are not allowed to turn against God. That's the point of the book of Job. In the process of learning this many of us get angry at God, but being angry at Him is not the same as turning against Him. Also remember that Jesus said to those of us who are given much (I read that as much knowledge of God) to us much will be expected. I wouldn't have thought this until my 40's but I seem to have been given a lot. But I wasn't given a wife or siblings which was what I wanted. 25 yrs ago I didn't even want a computer but without the Internet this knowledge would have died with me. 

Somehow, I still think we agreed to the life we were being born into, we just can't remember.

This makes sense to me. We probably did choose these lives with their particular struggle to build a certain aspect within us. 

Edited by Figure of eighty