Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
n2thelight

Split: Jerusalem

Recommended Posts

Why is it people can't say nothing bad about Jew's without being labeled anti ?Jew's don't make up all of Israel and most of those in that nation state are not even Jew's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(Epic Fail .....................God does not want people living in the "Energy Centers" classified for his usage in resonance for the earth ........................."Genesis 18" turned most of "Canaan/Africa" into a desert ................. same pattern with the, Exodus of Egypt, once again God performed the work, not only were there to be no people living there, but the people that were there, were better off dead)

(Jerusalem, is a "Energy Center", God talks about putting that place to death, several time, about calling down fire, throwing down "millstones", or etc..................However, "Daniel's Prophecy" is Complete, and for that Reason God will not purify Jerusalem for the "Gog and Magog/Revelation Addition/Addendum" to further the discernment for this generation for the new earth (s))

(No Middle Ground, the land and its people burned up completely, and quickly, God is not haggling with his answer, the law is the law)

(Gentile Reign of Isaiah:..............In one perspective, God only associated this with the "Energy Centers" he proclaimed, when they are devoid of people, no people living there, and no "man made structures".......................this happens repeatedly in the gospel and it will happen to day, unless you are prepared to die, as often as you use lethal force against me, around 2021 A.D. ........................ so we'll see if your ready to die, or kill Jerusalem, very soon)

(Its just a corpse, humanities sin and need to shut out god, that places the mountains of dead human flesh, in the geographic energy centers God is using.................once again....................God never intended any human life in those areas because of Resonance, and your natural sin is no good with god.  Nonetheless, everything will be resolved soon.....................but as I said...................you die globally then you die......................what that means is....................you are incapable of overcoming the testimony of Moses, but, I believe he intends to make your deaths easy by disappearing until this is concluded, this matter that is between humanity and god)

(the theme like issac newton, in terms of using euthanasia as a deterrent for using god's mercies in his name for mass suicide, begins much earlier on, with emphasis of your deliberate and willful "suicides and incompetencies", first the issue of your mass suicide with God, then after that, when Moses has God's Mercies, euthanasia will be your reward as it concerns moses, primarily political people and certain groups/races, as God's mercies fall out of his hand and into the people, euthanasia will be deployed less and less) (this theme of answering God with, his "resolution", your "sacrifice", is to a smaller extent echoed with god's mercies ......................issac newton and edward leedskalnin, did much more than Moses intends to do, but the reality of the accusation of God, in your mass suicide promotion will have to be made with distinctions, as we've said) (everything will become clear)

Haunted Lives True Ghost Stories Episodes 1,2,3 (1991,1992,1995)

youtube.com/watch?v=hRItbqMnW00

(I send text messages to a few people from space, before humanity is dead, I don't even want to do that until this matter is settled with God, but.................political people, what constitutes the federal government in the nations that may concern me...................can I can replace them, or use a foreign government, as the nations are willing, there is a limit of what I intend to do for what clean, for the good of the people........................if we start earlier on, by association, if certain activities like euthanasia become necessary it will be easier, to understand, how unprofitable it is to force me to resolve the situation, like that, out of necessity)

(if your entirely faithful, better to die in a few months, this is the natural course with God, but if you want more out of God, then there is only one law, your deaths) (you have the benefit until god makes things more clear, a controversy of the usa in New York City, and a controversy with North Korea/Asia)

Edited by Gibbus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, n2thelight said:

Why is it people can't say nothing bad about Jew's without being labeled anti ?Jew's don't make up all of Israel and most of those in that nation state are not even Jew's

Yeah, that is a load of garbage.   Take the racism and hatred for Jews to another board.  We don't accept your heretical satan's seed garbage either.    Those who follow Jesus can see through your false teaching for the demonic hatred of the Jews, that it is.   We stand with Israel and we reject this satanic anti-Semitism.   

There was a time on this board when people like you would have been thrown out on their ear for promoting the hatred of Jewish people.  I long for those days to return.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

Yeah, that is a load of garbage.   Take the racism and hatred for Jews to another board.  We don't accept your heretical satan's seed garbage either.    Those who follow Jesus can see through your false teaching for the demonic hatred of the Jews, that it is.   We stand with Israel and we reject this satanic anti-Semitism.   

There was a time on this board when people like you would have been thrown out on their ear for promoting the hatred of Jewish people.  I long for those days to return.

What part of hate did you see in that post?????????????

Guess Jew's can do no wrong huh??????

 

Show me ONE post of the hundreds I've made that show I hate Jew's 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Yeah, that is a load of garbage.   Take the racism and hatred for Jews to another board.  We don't accept your heretical satan's seed garbage either.    Those who follow Jesus can see through your false teaching for the demonic hatred of the Jews, that it is.   We stand with Israel and we reject this satanic anti-Semitism.   

There was a time on this board when people like you would have been thrown out on their ear for promoting the hatred of Jewish people.  I long for those days to return.

Who the heck is a people like me?As a black man I know what hatred is and I hate no one ,if you can't handle the truth say nothing,don't comment on what I post especially when you have no proof not one that I hate Jew's 

 

Go to sleep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

What part of hate did you see in that post?????????????

Guess Jew's can do no wrong huh??????

 

Show me ONE post of the hundreds I've made that show I hate Jew's 

The fact that you defend a post that promotes hatred of Jews by a poster who has been on this board many times promoting hatred of the Jewish people.  The fact that you would stick up for that trash tells me that you hate Jews.

Quote

Who the heck is a people like me?As a black man I know what hatred is and I hate no one ,if you can't handle the truth say nothing,don't comment on what I post especially when you have no proof not one that I hate Jew's 

Again, you are defending  post that is spreading hatred of Jews.  The problem lies in how YOU define "Jews."  You don't believe the Jews are truly the Jews and that classic racism/anti-Semitism.

Take your vile, satanic hatred somewhere else.  This is a Christian board and REAL Christians don't believe the vile, disgusting views you spread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

The fact that you defend a post that promotes hatred of Jews by a poster who has been on this board many times promoting hatred of the Jewish people.  The fact that you would stick up for that trash tells me that you hate Jews.

Again, you are defending  post that is spreading hatred of Jews.  The problem lies in how YOU define "Jews."  You don't believe the Jews are truly the Jews and that classic racism/anti-Semitism.

Take your vile, satanic hatred somewhere else.  This is a Christian board and REAL Christians don't believe the vile, disgusting views you spread.

What post did I defend? 

What disgusting views did I spread?

You accuse me of not believing Jews are truly Jews yet you can't find one post of many where I've ever said such a thing, and basically saying I'm satanic.

Then you come up with what a REAL Christian is,yet you don't practice what you preach,judge not least you be judged.

You say I hate Jews, and that could not be further from the truth. 

I'll leave you with this,and then tell me,are you mad with Christ...

Revelation 3:9 King James Version (KJV)

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee

 

Revelation 2:9 King James Version (KJV)

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan

Not my words!!!

Now let me ask you another question, do you know the difference between Jews and those that call themselves Jews? 

Don't think you do,I suggest you find out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

The fact that you defend a post that promotes hatred of Jews by a poster who has been on this board many times promoting hatred of the Jewish people.  The fact that you would stick up for that trash tells me that you hate Jews.

Again, you are defending  post that is spreading hatred of Jews.  The problem lies in how YOU define "Jews."  You don't believe the Jews are truly the Jews and that classic racism/anti-Semitism.

Take your vile, satanic hatred somewhere else.  This is a Christian board and REAL Christians don't believe the vile, disgusting views you spread.

Granted, I haven't read all of n2thelight's posts but I certainly don't have that impression of him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2018 at 3:48 AM, n2thelight said:

Why is it people can't say nothing bad about Jew's without being labeled anti ?Jew's don't make up all of Israel and most of those in that nation state are not even Jew's

There is nothing really wrong with calling out actions by Israel.  There is nothing wrong with calling out individual Jewish actions, just like there is nothing wrong with pointing out when believers make major mistakes. There could be a problem in making the accusation that those who claim to be Jewish are not so.  

Actually, when Israel became a nation in 1948, 80% of the Jewish people living there were Sabras... long time generational Jews who had centuries long ties to the land.  Israel as a nation might have been wiped out in 135AD, but there has always been a major Jewish presence in the land throughout the centuries. 

Major Jewish populations in Tiberias, Gaza, Ashkelon, Jaffa, Caesarea, and even Jerusalem.  So many that when the Crusaders marched thru the land, some would have contests to see how many Jewish babies they could get on a sword.   In one instance, 20,000 Jews were rounded up into the Great Synagogue in Jerusalem and burned alive while the Crusaders marched around singing "Christ We Adore Thee".

If one bases the "there are no Jews" thing on genetics, then there is not Messiah either.  Boaz was 1/2 Hebrew, his mother was Rahab of Jericho.  Boaz married Ruth, a Moabitess, and Obed their son was 1/4 Hebrew.  Yet, that is the lineage of Messiah.  Detailed genetics research done by Bennett Greenspan and his team of researchers have shown that there is a genetic marker regarding the Hebrew people.   They have the largest databases of genetic research. 

On the Y-DNA side (father to son) they test to 500 short tandem repeats, and over 100,000 SNP's on the Y Chromosome.

On the Mitochondrial DNA (mother side), they do MtDNA full sequencing.

Both of these tracked with some of the most extensive of migrational pattern databases.

Here is a video detailing much of this and destroys the nonsense that has been espoused by some who are not real DNA researchers on this issue....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, OldCoot said:

There is nothing really wrong with calling out actions by Israel.  There is nothing wrong with calling out individual Jewish actions, just like there is nothing wrong with pointing out when believers make major mistakes. There could be a problem in making the accusation that those who claim to be Jewish are not so.  

Actually, when Israel became a nation in 1948, 80% of the Jewish people living there were Sabras... long time generational Jews who had centuries long ties to the land.  Israel as a nation might have been wiped out in 135AD, but there has always been a major Jewish presence in the land throughout the centuries. 

Major Jewish populations in Tiberias, Gaza, Ashkelon, Jaffa, Caesarea, and even Jerusalem.  So many that when the Crusaders marched thru the land, some would have contests to see how many Jewish babies they could get on a sword.   In one instance, 20,000 Jews were rounded up into the Great Synagogue in Jerusalem and burned alive while the Crusaders marched around singing "Christ We Adore Thee".

If one bases the "there are no Jews" thing on genetics, then there is not Messiah either.  Boaz was 1/2 Hebrew, his mother was Rahab of Jericho.  Boaz married Ruth, a Moabitess, and Obed their son was 1/4 Hebrew.  Yet, that is the lineage of Messiah.  Detailed genetics research done by Bennett Greenspan and his team of researchers have shown that there is a genetic marker regarding the Hebrew people.   They have the largest databases of genetic research. 

On the Y-DNA side (father to son) they test to 500 short tandem repeats, and over 100,000 SNP's on the Y Chromosome.

On the Mitochondrial DNA (mother side), they do MtDNA full sequencing.

Both of these tracked with some of the most extensive of migrational pattern databases.

Here is a video detailing much of this and destroys the nonsense that has been espoused by some who are not real DNA researchers on this issue....

 

The good and the bad figs formed that nation in 1948,when I say those that call themselves Jews but are not, the bad are whom I'm referring to.

They know who they are and people in Christ should know as well .

And again, not my words.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×