Sign in to follow this  
HeWillCome2040

Mainstream "Christian" Faiths

Do you believe that the Mainstream Faiths hold the Truth or that it is found in the Wilderness Faiths?

Rev 12:14  And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Jesus gave us the Answer didn't He when He didn't go to the Temple to be baptized but instead went into the Wilderness to be baptized by John.

These should serve as a warning about Mainstream Faiths.

On 10/24/2018 at 2:45 PM, HeWillCome2040 said:

Do you believe that the Mainstream Faiths hold the Truth or that it is found in the Wilderness Faiths?

Rev 12:14  And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Jesus gave us the Answer didn't He when He didn't go to the Temple to be baptized but instead went into the Wilderness to be baptized by John.

These should serve as a warning about Mainstream Faiths.

Was unclear.  What is wilderness faiths to you?  home churches?  

You quoted my current favorite passage and I did translate this passage into modern interpretation, but it was unaccepted by denominational trained christians.  

Faith in Jesus and following him takes a detour with this passage for Christians of the 7 churches.

They perfer following (blindly) 'ministers' rather than the Holy spirit internally.  There is a new decree of difficulty involved is why.  (holy spirit came over me when I stated that so that is true).

Much harder to sit and listen for Jesus's guidance daily than attending someone's service once a week, for sure.  You have to get much more calmer and become attuned to Jesus's frequency (like mark taylor, as an obvious example that comes first to mind).  You have to be prepared to (often) turn the other cheek as well.

The Rev. 12 women forms the bridge that allows this new device by Christ to work.  Never before has God heard us from the ground level before.  As if we have the same level (or she has because she is the first resurrected by God human being in our history, thus leading the way for the freshly resurrected saints of old to follow suit) of importance as Jesus had when he was here.  Doubt anyone has yet figured that out.  Being resurrected is the 'glorified' state everyone saved will eventually get to so God can walk among us again in 1,000+ years.  We will become reunited then with him and Jesus.  Can't wait!

Edited by eileenhat

Sign in to follow this