Hell

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I have a question about a serious issue, and i dont know if i should post it here, but feel free to move it to whatever section.  I have a confession.  Just to go over briefly, i had an experience in april of 2017 in which i bore witness that God told me to kill myself.  regardless of that insanity, i have a confession to make, that i am not proud of.  I know this is of the Devil certainly.  I am actually looking forward to hell.  Im deluded guys and im crying in desperation.  I have been dealing with this "april bearing witness (stated above) shi* so long that its totally taking away all my sanity.  Guys i dont know what to do.  Ive gotten so much counsel for this.  help

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,528
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Hi, 

Sorry that you have so much agony over your plight and your fate yet to come. I do not have counsel.  I do not even yet understand. You have come to a conclusion that the April 17  incident that has caused you so much grief is from Satan, is that right? Are you also  stating that you look forward to hell because you hope it will be better than what you are going through now? And, you also don't believe you will be at heaven instead of hell upon your own physical body's death?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

Are you a Saved Man? Have you seen yourself as one who is lost that must have a Savior to have any hope of Salvation?Not trying to be nosy, but it would help matters if we knew where you stood spiritually.You are in my prayers.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,062
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 7:35 PM, Alex44 said:

I am actually looking forward to hell. 

You are a non believer or else you would not be of this insanity... have you tested this out? Have you stuck you hand in the fire and left it there? If no then you deceive yourself with lies cause that is what hell is... in fire and no getting out of it plus a buzzillion other horrors also!

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

On 10/24/2018 at 8:35 PM, Alex44 said:

I have a question about a serious issue, and i dont know if i should post it here, but feel free to move it to whatever section.  I have a confession.  Just to go over briefly, i had an experience in april of 2017 in which i bore witness that God told me to kill myself.  regardless of that insanity, i have a confession to make, that i am not proud of.  I know this is of the Devil certainly.  I am actually looking forward to hell.  Im deluded guys and im crying in desperation.  I have been dealing with this "april bearing witness (stated above) shi* so long that its totally taking away all my sanity.  Guys i dont know what to do.  Ive gotten so much counsel for this.  help

Alex, it wasn't God who told you to kill yourself, He wouldn't do that. Who did you tell this to, a doctor like a psychiatrist, a clergy person or just a friend? It was either part of a delusion or if you weren't on any drugs at all it might have been a devil telling you to kill yourself. I'm very glad you didn't do it and that you told us. But as some other people told you we need more information. I'm wondering why you're looking forward to being in hell? I have a hunch you feel very guilty about something. This guilt may be below consciousness in your mind. Some where in your mind you must believe you deserve the most punishment possible, which is what hell is. You probably also have a very strict and strong conscience. You were probably like that since you were a child. Does what I'm saying feel right to you? We do need to know more. If you don't want to post it publically feel free to send me a PM. I will try to help you. 

• Thumbs Up 1