Omegaman 3.0

Daily Reading 360 - October 27th

Daily Reading 360

If you prefer, you can look up the following verses in your own Bible,  or by whatever means and in whichever version you choose.

Luke 2:21-52 Ezekiel 38-39 Isaiah 61
Audio 6:11 Audio 4:23 Audio 2:23
The above verse addresses are linked to Bible Gateway. That is an easy way to read (or listen to) the Bible verses, and choose your version.  Personally, I prefer written, that way I can go at my own pace, and think about it, before moving on. Nothing wrong with doing either or both. The Bible says faith comes by hearing. See the picture below to get an idea of what to expect if you follow the above links.

Note: The audio will not play the exact verses, it will play the gateway.jpg

I need a little help here.... With regard to OT prophecies regarding the promised Savior, I can clearly see fulfillment in the NT, and I am so grateful for such strong evidence that God IS.  The prophecies I am not clear about are those regarding the restoration of Jerusalem.  It seems to me that the events prophesied in Ezekiel 38 and 39 have not yet taken place, unless I am just unaware of such a great battle in world history. Can someone help me with this?  Who is Gog of Magog, or is there any way to know?

Edited by PromisesPromises!

Is the battle in Chapter 39 Hamon-Gog?  In verse 8 where the Lord God says, “This is the day of which I have spoken,” is this referring to the Millennium?

The players of the 38, 39 prophecy are in place today in Syria, they are Russia, Turkey and Iran, the other two are Libya and Sudan, Turkey has bought an island from Sudan just off of the coast of Saudi Arabia and are very active in their (Sudan) government and Putin has sent Special Ops to Libya to stop the riots and has declared Libya under Russian control just like he has done in Syria.  

• Thumbs Up 2

Many commentators believe the "day" in 39:8 was the invasion of Israel that was prophesied in the Old Testament by other prophets, however, for us the Church, the Bride of Christ, Jesus gave us a list of signs that when we see them "beginning" we are to look up for our redemption is nigh. Luke 21, ...we are the only generation since Pentecost that has/are seeing these prophecies being accomplished, starting with May 14, 1948 when the Jews were given back their homeland granted by Jehovah/Yahweh to Abraham. Isaiah 17, EZ 38, 39 Zech 12. Lord Bless

• Thumbs Up 2