IGNORED

Would being Catholic keep one from being saved?

Figure of eighty

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Butero said:

I have plans to set up a studio to create videos, but I am trying to find time to finish the process of publishing a book.  There are never enough hours in the day.  

i would be honored to write the preface to your book.Do you need an editor? I would be happy to edit your book.You? Maybe not so happy. Would I be out of bounds if I were so bold as  to come up with a title? Let me run this by you——- “ Oy Vey” The true story of how Blood Bought showed me I was wrong about everything I ever believed”....... lol, a man can dream can’t he? Good luck with your endeavor .....you do seem to have a talent for writing.

apologies for getting off track

51 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

i would be honored to write the preface to your book.Do you need an editor? I would be happy to edit your book.You? Maybe not so happy. Would I be out of bounds if I were so bold as  to come up with a title? Let me run this by you——- “ Oy Vey” The true story of how Blood Bought showed me I was wrong about everything I ever believed”....... lol, a man can dream can’t he? Good luck with your endeavor .....you do seem to have a talent for writing.

apologies for getting off track

Thanks for the offer.  I have my title and even someone who said they would help with the editing.  In general, it is about reconciling the church back to the Bible way of doing thing, and exposing some false teachings that have gotten into the church.  There is a section I had written that I am having to re-write because of copyright concerns, and I am looking to do it without weakening the main point of the message.  Perhaps I will send you a free copy when it is available.  I will try to remember to let you know.  

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/27/2018 at 9:39 PM, Figure of eighty said:

I know the main issue is. Worshipping Mary.. 

But despite. That I know there are some very devout Catholics who take their faith seriously. 

Will misplaced prayer keep them from a deep relationship with God?

Yes, because the pope teaches many other lies that will prevent you from coming into the complete truth and perfect obedience of God.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  239
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,542
  • Content Per Day:  0.77

1 hour ago, alchristfollower said:

Yes, because the pope teaches many other lies that will prevent you from coming into the complete truth and perfect obedience of God.

What other lies are there?

5 minutes ago, Figure of eighty said:

What other lies are there?

That the Torah is abolished. That men go right to heaven after death. That men go to hell right after death. That the Shabbat is now on Sunday. That God is a trinity. And many more.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  239
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,542
  • Content Per Day:  0.77

Just now, alchristfollower said:

That the Torah is abolished. That men go right to heaven after death. That men go to hell right after death. That the Shabbat is now on Sunday. That God is a trinity. And many more.

What's the Torah? And the second part is true. Either you go to heaven or hell after death. 

9 minutes ago, Figure of eighty said:

What's the Torah? And the second part is true. Either you go to heaven or hell after death. 

The Torah is the Law of God, the first five books of the bible. It has not been abolished. No one goes to heaven. And no one is in Hell, yet. When the Messiah returns, and comes to rule over and live on the earth, he will do so with his people, meaning our destination is the earth, not ascending into heaven, with the difference than rather than living in mortal bodies on this earth, we will attain immortal bodies, and rather than having little, we will be given the entire earth as inheritance, and given authority to rule over nations. It is in that time that men will begin to be thrown in Hell, which will be on the south side of Jerusalem, in the Valley of Hinnom, which is why Yeshuah called our English word "Hell" with the Hebrew word "Gehenna", which is that same valley. And on the east side of Jerusalem in the Valley of Jehoshafat, where the judgment will be, where each man will be judged there, and then thrown into the lava on the other side of Jerusalem. So where does that leave all men that have died since the beginning? Asleep, exactly as Yeshuah and the apostles said the state of the dead was, with their souls awaiting resurrection in the future. The pope is full of lies that have literally deceived the entire world, in which case even many churches that have separated themselves from him still believe many of his lies. That is why the Roman church is not just a whore, but a mother of whores, because she has birthed many more whores into existence.

Edited by alchristfollower

26 minutes ago, alchristfollower said:

Men do go to heaven or hell right after death, and the doctrine of the trinity is correct.

1 minute ago, Butero said:

Men do go to heaven or hell right after death, and the doctrine of the trinity is correct.

Not true. None of those statements. You have been deceived.

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,864
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Oh good grief, here comes another one...……..?