Sign in to follow this  
maryjayne

Jesus has already come? Second Coming

nothing new under the sun....

2Ti 2:16  But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.
2Ti 2:17  And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;
2Ti 2:18  Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.
2Ti 2:19  Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

• This is Worthy 1

On 11/6/2018 at 2:29 AM, eileenhat said:

Jesus stated that there would be a sign of his coming, the sign of Jonah.  That occurred last year, when the eclipse that crossed the entire USA came.  A very big deal.  I had a relative travel to witness it even.  Right after that date, the star sign of the woman crowned with 12 stars appeared in the Heavens (many videos already about this Sept. 23rd, 2017 sign).  What more do we need?  God waving a big flag in our faces?  Oh yeah, got that too, with 'Trump'. as in the last Trump of 1 Corinth. 15:52.

But of course, we want dates and times.  Gave that as well here prior.  Take the date that the Saints resurrectd (as you might have read, Rev. 20:4 states that the saint's 'souls' resurrect, ie. not their original bodies, so a supernatural event that was not visible to the eye, but was witnessed by the two witnesses of Rev. 11/Zechariah 5), occurred Oct. 31st., 2015. 

You get that date by taking the date of the Beast out of the Sea rising (after it's head, Roosevelt falls and is replaced) which is the UN, Oct. 24th, 1945.  We know 70 weeks, or as it is translated correctly, 70 years have to pass, plus add 7 days (because it took God 7 days to create the earth) and you get, Oct. 31st. 2015.

Use a date calculator and work this out for yourself.

All adds up.  Have more dates.  Just noted some obvious ones here.

the sign of Jonah is repentance.

Jon 2:1  Then Jonah prayed unto the LORD his God out of the fish's belly,
Jon 2:2  And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice.
Jon 2:3  For thou hadst cast me into the deep, in the midst of the seas; and the floods compassed me about: all thy billows and thy waves passed over me.
Jon 2:4  Then I said, I am cast out of thy sight; yet I will look again toward thy holy temple.
Jon 2:5  The waters compassed me about, even to the soul: the depth closed me round about, the weeds were wrapped about my head.
Jon 2:6  I went down to the bottoms of the mountains; the earth with her bars was about me for ever: yet hast thou brought up my life from corruption, O LORD my God.
Jon 2:7  When my soul fainted within me I remembered the LORD: and my prayer came in unto thee, into thine holy temple.
Jon 2:8  They that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercy.
Jon 2:9  But I will sacrifice unto thee with the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay that that I have vowed. Salvation is of the LORD.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

On 11/6/2018 at 1:29 AM, eileenhat said:

Jesus stated that there would be a sign of his coming, the sign of Jonah.  That occurred last year, when the eclipse that crossed the entire USA came.  A very big deal.  I had a relative travel to witness it even.  Right after that date, the star sign of the woman crowned with 12 stars appeared in the Heavens (many videos already about this Sept. 23rd, 2017 sign).  What more do we need?  God waving a big flag in our faces?  Oh yeah, got that too, with 'Trump'. as in the last Trump of 1 Corinth. 15:52.

But of course, we want dates and times.  Gave that as well here prior.  Take the date that the Saints resurrectd (as you might have read, Rev. 20:4 states that the saint's 'souls' resurrect, ie. not their original bodies, so a supernatural event that was not visible to the eye, but was witnessed by the two witnesses of Rev. 11/Zechariah 5), occurred Oct. 31st., 2015. 

You get that date by taking the date of the Beast out of the Sea rising (after it's head, Roosevelt falls and is replaced) which is the UN, Oct. 24th, 1945.  We know 70 weeks, or as it is translated correctly, 70 years have to pass, plus add 7 days (because it took God 7 days to create the earth) and you get, Oct. 31st. 2015.

Use a date calculator and work this out for yourself.

All adds up.  Have more dates.  Just noted some obvious ones here.

This sign was fulfilled at His First Advent.  For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.  Matt 12:40

In Christ

Montana Marv

On 10/28/2018 at 8:58 AM, maryjayne said:

reputable places please?

a "reputable" place is the Gospel, Matthew is the most precise on this subject followed by Luke.

Don't trust too much human teachers. If you really need a "pointer", look at Matthew 24 in particular, but it is so clear all over the Gospel that what that guy was teaching is false and Jesus second Return didn't happen yet.

Again, trust the capability that Jesus Christ has given to you to understand His words from the Gospel, which reports exactly what God incarnated said on earth, He is the reputable source you need.

God bless you

Edited by listener24
  • Thanks 1

He hasn't returned yet.  Otherwise, we believers would already be with Him.

• Thumbs Up 2

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 1:57 AM, eileenhat said:

My view goes along with this article about star uses for christians.

http://www.setterfield.org/stargospel.html

Doesn't change the fact that you are using a pagan symbol to bolster your theology in one thread while decrying paganism in another thread.   You are not internally consistent.

• This is Worthy 1

On 11/8/2018 at 12:16 PM, Omegaman 3.0 said:

eileenhat, I must not have gotten that memo. I know of no such policy about message length. What I do know, is that if you cannot get to the point, then there will be few who will be bothered to read what you have to say.

Also, the more wild, far fetched, imaginative and un-scriptural one's post is, the less it will be taken seriously. When a person begins to elaborate with unorthodox and bizarre theories, and depends upon paganism for source material, one's audience here grows shorter still. When one makes statements, that sounds as though one thinks themselves to be a prophet, and their utterances do not line up with scripture, the results are predictable. Bible believing Christians will not take such a person seriously and will cease listening to a person, other than perhaps to take the time to rebuke, denounce, criticize and lovingly attempt to correct error. This is done out of concern for the poster, and those who could potentially be lead astray.

All my important threads have been deleted.  Topics included resurrection, marriage feast, rise of church of philadelphia.  Pretty much the entire book of revelation.

I made one note about a change I saw in scripture and got a heated message from mod (after he deleted my posts) to never ever bring that up again or else (assumed I would be banned from board).  That was the final straw.

Now I only talk about.....well just quicknotes about these topics in the most absolute vague way or risk being deleted or banned.

Just being truthful

I don't get involved in these sorts of actions.  I just turn to God and pray what would he like me to do now.

Edited by eileenhat

Sign in to follow this