• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

Did you ever asked yourself how much You love Jesus?

We know Jesus loves us and what He did for us, but what do YOU do for Him?

I think its important to ask that question to ourself because you never hear any sermons about this topic, how much do we love Jesus???

How much do we really Trust Him??

Angels

I am guilty of often having a back up plan, so I need to do better.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  65
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/24/1993

Did you ever asked yourself how much You love Jesus?

We know Jesus loves us and what He did for us, but what do YOU do for Him?

I think its important to ask that question to ourself because you never hear any sermons about this topic, how much do we love Jesus???

How much do we really Trust Him??

Angels

I live by example of what i have learned of all that is Righteous in both works and faith by whatever means...i trust that the entire world flows in accordance and if it comes to a sacrifice of self i would have no objections if it for the will of Love ,yet you could never ask this of anyone else but yourself.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  30
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Perhaps the focus should remain on His love for us, only because it often seems too easy to center on ourselves and our own efforts, which can result in self-consciousness.

Guest Steve Davis

Lately I've dealt with this same question. How much do I love Jesus? well the answer I have come up with is this.

Jesus died on the cross for my sins, and not just mine but for all mankinds sins. I believe that if I was the only person on earth at the time of Christs decision to die on the cross he still would have died just for me. And so saying that my answer is this. I would die for my saviour just as he died for me. And in essence I have. Ephesians 2:1 says " And you hath he quickened who were dead in trespasses and sins (KJV)" So before I accepted Jesus as my lord and savior I lead a life of sin, now that I have accepted him I have died and have been reborn again.

I love Jesus I love him with all my heart and soul. And I will strive daily to satisfy his word and to live a righteous life.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

Lately I've dealt with this same question. How much do I love Jesus? well the answer I have come up with is this.

Jesus died on the cross for my sins, and not just mine but for all mankinds sins. I believe that if I was the only person on earth at the time of Christs decision to die on the cross he still would have died just for me. And so saying that my answer is this. I would die for my saviour just as he died for me. And in essence I have. Ephesians 2:1 says " And you hath he quickened who were dead in trespasses and sins (KJV)" So before I accepted Jesus as my lord and savior I lead a life of sin, now that I have accepted him I have died and have been reborn again.

I love Jesus I love him with all my heart and soul. And I will strive daily to satisfy his word and to live a righteous life.

Thats just beautiful.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  366
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

It's great that you use that KJV verse, i assume you repented of your sins before you accepted the Lord Jesus as your Saviour.

Yes i do love the Lord Jesus, He knows that.

However i think we live in perilous times so i recommend this sermon:

The Marks Of A False Convert:

According to today's most recent statistics, 75% of Americans are PROFESSING Christians! If this is true, then why is there so much SIN? Could it be that a LARGE number of "professing Christians" are actually FALSE converts, and headed to Hell?

In this sermon we will look at the Bible definitions for what makes a true convert to Jesus Christ. We also will see that the Bible warns in numerous passages about false spirits, false prophets and also false brethren.

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=8711144593

• Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  07/28/1990

yes it true.. if u gonna a be serving the Lord u must love him

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

John 21

15 So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.

16 He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,065
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

The Spirit of God within me bears witness with my spirit the Greatness of Christ and the total inability to utilize anything I might generate toward increasing His Pleasure of me! I am therefore only able to seek Him in obedience by implementation of His Word and prayer and waiting upon His Good Pleasure to be filled with His Love.... then am I ready to give a love to Him that is undefiled and worthy of His Keeping-

Eph 5:1-2

5 Therefore be imitators of God as dear children. 2 And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us and given Himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling aroma.

NKJV

The more Christ is grown in us by the Blessed gift of The Holy Spirit... the easier to determine junk from self and the desperation to have His replacement elements of good smelling savor to The Nose of The Father! Love of Christ Steven

• Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  07/28/1990

Yes i agree with you all Jesus died for us cause he love us why not love him back