angels4u

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  348
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  2

I don't have the heart of Jesus so there is no way I can love him in the ways he loves me.. But maybe this resurrected body will have a perfect heart and will know perfect love like his. This little heart of mine over-spills with tears and can not hold the love that I would like to have for him now...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

All I know is that, even though I don't deserve it, Jesus died in a horrible way so that I could belong to God. I love Jesus and wish that I could give him a big hug.

Is it weird that I want to be with him and love him so much that my heart hurts?

• Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  378
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  08/06/1967

I don't know how much I love Jesus. I know for a fact that I can never love Him enough. But I am certain of one thing, that He loves me, and His love is immeasurable.

Blessings...South

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

All I know is that, even though I don't deserve it, Jesus died in a horrible way so that I could belong to God. I love Jesus and wish that I could give him a big hug.

Is it weird that I want to be with him and love him so much that my heart hurts?

Nope not weird at all! But as you progress through your walk you will come to understand this.......

You love Jesus yes. But what you really have to understand (because it is so important), and will stand you on solid ground no matter what is thrown at you in your walk, is that Jesus LOVES YOU!

Imagine, our awesome creator, our Lord and Savior, loves you!

This is because you now live under His amazing Grace! (more on that later).

Why is it so important to know that Jesus loves you, even though you love Him? Let me give you a simple example.

Imagine you are a child again (with Him you are one of His children). He is your father and you are crossing a busy street. You love and trust your Father so much you are holding His hand as you walk. It's hot, there is traffic, noise and fumes You are scared of the traffic, but you trust Him and you hang on for dear life, but your hand (much smaller than His), begins to slip because you are sweating, scared, confused, and you don't have the strength.

Now imagine the same start to the story. But this time He is holding your hand.

He does not let go. You cannot slip from His grip.

That is why it is so important to understand His love for you! When bad times come, and they will, knowing that He loves you, will be your strength.

Blessings

• 4 months later...

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  121
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  06/18/1969

i think tht when your totally in love with our blessed lord you are willing to do his will what ever this might be or even how hard this might be...To totally surrender your self and all to him..,and praise him all threw it the best that you can,...amen..

I love Jesus so much that i cant stand to even bare the thought of being without him..even though i quit a few times with him i had to come right back along with him pulling me right back....just the thought now that he is in my life of loosing him is not only silly but very painful to bare..the love he blesses with is so incredible..i would be so lost without him...feeling out of place...no a good feeling...cant do without him what so ever..

I love our Lord..amen

• 7 months later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1

with my whole being ( mental, physical, spiritual, and soulful); eternally.

Edited by friendofjesuschrist

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,069
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

As I have read everyone's posts... it seems there is some angst of unknown or why do I fail Him or how and all carry the (me) with the problem:

The truly born again have been left in the me to renew and retake the being back for God's use and glory!

2 Co 5:17-19

17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation,

19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us

the word of reconciliation.

NKJV

Thus the sorting out begins ...

As growth in God by the consumption of His Word as true life-> we come to the paradox of living= is it by flesh or by Spirit? The answer

is simple yes and yet God has said the priority 'IS' Spirit->flesh and no other way in linear progression through life

Dt 8:3-5

3 So He humbled you, allowed you to hunger, and fed you with manna which you did not know nor did your fathers know, that He might

make you know that man shall not live by bread alone; but man lives by every word that proceeds from the mouth of the Lord. 4 Your

garments did not wear out on you, nor did your foot swell these forty years. 5 You should know in your heart that as a man chastens his

son, so the Lord your God chastens you.

NKJV

So where do we take up our cross by self denial and follow him and where do we do it by religiosity and self inflated righteousness? Here

'IS' where we seek to have His love put within us to flow out of us to others in the pureness of Word by Spirit-> it is received by those who

wait upon Him in prayer knowing it only by the proving of God (I may do a thing but God will prove it and it will then be what it 'IS')

1 Pe 4:12-18

12 Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you,

as though some strange thing happened to you; 13 but rejoice to the extent that

you partake of Christ's sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also

be glad with exceeding joy. 14 If you are reproached for the name of Christ,

blessed are you, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you. On their part

He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified. 15 But let none of you suffer

as a murderer, a thief, an evildoer, or as a busybody in other people's matters.

16 Yet if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorify

God in this matter. 17 For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house

of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey

the gospel of God? 18 Now "If the righteous one is scarcely saved,

Where will the ungodly and the sinner appear?"

NKJV

If you have followed to this point in understanding then you know of this place of

prayer In Him- whereby we come so small and inept and so much the repenter of

our failings... and we truly see to follow after Him is to join the wind and live in

community yet to answer in singularity as pride surely has no place within us as

it's needful place lies only In The Lord that has brought all this about in Life In Him...

God's greatest proof of Himself to me is this life He has placed within as it gives

witness to the old me that seems to be of constant renewal to the new belonging to

The Lord... and not having arrived is the witness to just how wicked I was! Yet after the

firey trials that which remained was the pure, from the dross of the world, of His Love

and as This Love 'IS' truely His Possession I am enable by prayer to ask it to be given

to another through me as I have become able in whatever instance to ask for it properly

in the specific from which I have been give witness of said Love by God's Spirit...

Love, Steven

• 3 months later...

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  04/26/1932

I don't believe the Lord accepts or rewards us according to how much we love Him. That is not mentioned anywhere in Scripture as a condition of salvation. I also think to try to put our feelings for the Lord into lofty terms makes us look like braggers. And trying to measure our "love" for Him puts that love in the category of romantic love and that we cannot due because that is not the type of relationship we have with Jesus. I don't have a romantic relationship with my Lord. I have a "gratitude" relationship and find great happiness when chooses to bless me imperfect sinner that I am.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  631
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

I don't believe the Lord accepts or rewards us according to how much we love Him. That is not mentioned anywhere in Scripture as a condition of salvation. I also think to try to put our feelings for the Lord into lofty terms makes us look like braggers. And trying to measure our "love" for Him puts that love in the category of romantic love and that we cannot due because that is not the type of relationship we have with Jesus. I don't have a romantic relationship with my Lord. I have a "gratitude" relationship and find great happiness when chooses to bless me imperfect sinner that I am.

i disagree with this somewhat..

i am already accepted..salvation is the reward..

of course love is not a condition of salvation. we are saved by repentance, grace, and being born anew of the Spirit of God.

Ephesians 2:4-9

4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

but love is the principal commandment.

Mark 12:29-30

29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

can we love Jesus Christ without loving the Father, or vice versa? no, the Father and the Son are one.

i don't think the love i have for my Saviour is measurable anyway..that love is a supernatural love.

that love is given by the Holy Spirit Himself. the same love the Father has for the Son. the same love a son would have for their father.

my love for our Lord Jesus Christ is supernatural! is that bragging? no, it is not of my own ability.

i'll concede that yes, there may be some danger in romanticizing this adoration.

but i find no shame in declaring the deepest obsession about He who loved me first. some of us find it necessary to display a sort of fanaticism concerning Jesus Christ, and that's fine by me..

i think it's a fine way of showing our Lord just how grateful we really are..

oh, i almost forgot to answer the OP.

I love Jesus T - H - I - S M - U - C - H!! :happyhappy::biggrinflip:

love to you, and God bless.. :heart:

Edited by BlessedByTheBest

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Did you ever asked yourself how much You love Jesus?

We know Jesus loves us and what He did for us, but what do YOU do for Him?

I think its important to ask that question to ourself because you never hear any sermons about this topic, how much do we love Jesus???

How much do we really Trust Him??

Angels

I'm realizing I love Him more and more :) and just to know that He's with us and these uncertain days is giving me a peace deep in my heart!

Everything is in Gods hands,this whole worldly mess the world is in and the good part of all of this is that God does not make mistakes,He is with us until the end!!

Maranatha Jesus come soon!