IGNORED

How could the Bible say The Kingdom of God comes with the 7th trumpet?

kenny2212

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

First off the 2nd woe is the 6th trumpet not the 2 witnesses. It's clear in Revelation 11 that the Spirit of God was telling John what would happen and that John was not seeing the things happen. So the 2nd woe cannot be the 2 witnesses. Revelation 11:3- And I WILL give power to my 2 witnesses to prophesy 1260 days clothed in sackcloth (emphasis mine). Clearly the Spirit of God was telling John what would happen. Different from where John said "I saw". Secondly, how could the bible say the kingdom of God comes with the 7th trumpet if the Antichrist comes after? It's because of the 2 witnesses. The only way the kingdom of God comes is through man. The kingdom of God came through Moses in the book of Exodus in the land of Egypt, Exodus 7:1. In the new testament, through Jesus (Matt.3:2). Jesus (a man) will rule the kingdom of God. Any questions?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

The millennial kingdom on earth comes at the 7th trumpet..

But humans become citizens in the Kingdom of God spiritually when we believe Jesus and trust in the Atonement He secured for us on the cross..

So the same kingdom but different stages as it transforms from one state into a more advanced state of being..

So the kingdom has different phases the kingdom Moses took part in was a early phase.. It was a kingdom established by God but it was not the eternal final state of the Kingdom..

We look forward to the return of our LORD Jesus to take the kingdom to the Next phase..

Then after the 1000 years we shall have the final judgement and that is when the Kingdom will reach it's final and eternal phase.. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  142
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Kenny, 

Very good and valid questions. 

And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Just because something has been acquired through legality or even force does not necessarily mean that there is full possession in that moment. The verse may indicate a legal proclamation rather than a material actuality in the earth realm. 

I think we also have to consider who's perspective and clock that we are seeing in various passages. For example we could ask this question, "What time zone is the Kingdom of Heaven on?" I live in the CST zone in the US, but not everyone else does. Currently it is 4:14 in my time, but in some zones 4:14 has not happened yet. It appears to me that it would be a mistake to assume that the heavenly clock is synchronized with the earth clock. I am reminded of Daniel and Gabriel's interaction. 

I think in addition to the subject of legality vs possession and time we also should bring another subject into the discussion. Although in this realm, the natural or material appears before the spiritual, that is from an earth perspective.

Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

However from a spiritual perspective spirit proceeds the natural or material things. For we see the Spirit of God in Gen 1:2 bringing things into form and know that the Word of God (A spiritual force) proceeds and creates the material. Stated another way form proceeds from and after essence. 

Here are a few verses that I thought about regarding the kingdom of God. I thought these might add some additional dimension and texture to the discussion. Thank you for bringing up this topic and your well thought out questions and comments. 

But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.

And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you

Even the very dust of your city, which cleaveth on us, we do wipe off against you: notwithstanding be ye sure of this, that the kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.

And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?

And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.