• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/10/1970

To evade any confusion, the author recommends the use of the King James Version of the Bible when analyzing the provided citations.

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leads to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate* (difficult, hardships, trials, trouble, crisis – Jesus is the “Door” through which we must enter in– John 10:9 –and that’s where most people stumble at – that’s where all hell would break loose – all other religion except this “Door” to life is undemanding – your own family/clan and friends may disown and reproach and may even kill you for believing in this “Divine Person” – but to enter into “Life” – there is no other “Gate” accessible other than this One, which alone can usher you into the “Way” of Life) *AND NARROW * (restricted, confined, reproachful, harsh – restricted! – not in the exact sense - And no man can come to me, except the Father, which hath sent me draws him - John 6:44 – that doesn’t mean God would only draw a certain few – that is not “rightly dividing” the word of truth - if that is so, He is partial – But God is no respecter of persons - Acts 10:34 - what He meant was that, if you are willing – He will draw you near - Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you- James 4:8)(yet all are called – For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son(all of the mankind was condemned because of Adam– Rom 5:12,18 – but everyone (despite his/her stance) now is reconciled to God by the death of His Son Jesus – Christ died for the ungodly– Rom 5:6), much more, being reconciled (justified freely by his grace- Romans 3:24), we shall be saved by his life (if only one would believe in Jesus Christ the Savior of the world)(Romans 5:8,10,14/1John 4:14)- And this is the record, that God hath given to us* (mankind – He hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth- Acts 17:26) *eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life (1John 5:11,12). He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God (John 3:18). Jesus says, Behold, I stand at the door and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door* (mankind is now given all the right (Grace – justified freely – Rom 3:24) to open the “door” (the tender mercy of God - Luke 1:78) – and without opening this “door” through faith (John 20:31), He (the Spirit of Life) won’t come into your life – Rom 3:30 – Who alone can impart abundant life to your spirit, soul and body – John 5:40/10:10), *I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me (Revelation 3:20) - for whosoever* (despite how great your sin be – despite how deep the slough of despond you are in – despite how grave your situation be – despite how damned you think you are - Christ Jesus assures us that we will be saved – if only we would call upon His name which is above every other name that you know that are gods, which by nature are no gods– Phil 2:9,10/Gal 4:8) *shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved (shall enter into God’s rest - shall be released from the power of Satan and the dominion of Sin - Rom 6:14/Acts 26:18/Col 1:13)(a sure word)(Romans 10:13/ Hebrews 3:11,18) - For many are called, but few are chosen (Matthew 22:14) *IS THE WAY (Jesus is that Way - John 14:6),*which leads unto life, and few there be that find it (Matt 7:13,14)(the few - 1Kings 19:18/Rev 2:7,11,17,26/3:5,12,21/21:7/1John 5:4). And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light (they denied the Holy One and the Just and killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead– Acts 3:14,15), because their deeds were evil (John 3:19). It is not because of God being partial that it was said “few” alone would find it - but because of man’s natural propensity to reject the light and truth (John 3:19).

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  238
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,778
  • Content Per Day:  3.24
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

1 hour ago, bvthomas said:

To evade any confusion, the author recommends the use of the King James Version of the Bible when analyzing the provided citations.

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leads to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate* (difficult, hardships, trials, trouble, crisis – Jesus is the “Door” through which we must enter in– John 10:9 –and that’s where most people stumble at – that’s where all hell would break loose – all other religion except this “Door” to life is undemanding – your own family/clan and friends may disown and reproach and may even kill you for believing in this “Divine Person” – but to enter into “Life” – there is no other “Gate” accessible other than this One, which alone can usher you into the “Way” of Life) *AND NARROW * (restricted, confined, reproachful, harsh – restricted! – not in the exact sense - And no man can come to me, except the Father, which hath sent me draws him - John 6:44 – that doesn’t mean God would only draw a certain few – that is not “rightly dividing” the word of truth - if that is so, He is partial – But God is no respecter of persons - Acts 10:34 - what He meant was that, if you are willing – He will draw you near - Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you- James 4:8)(yet all are called – For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son(all of the mankind was condemned because of Adam– Rom 5:12,18 – but everyone (despite his/her stance) now is reconciled to God by the death of His Son Jesus – Christ died for the ungodly– Rom 5:6), much more, being reconciled (justified freely by his grace- Romans 3:24), we shall be saved by his life (if only one would believe in Jesus Christ the Savior of the world)(Romans 5:8,10,14/1John 4:14)- And this is the record, that God hath given to us* (mankind – He hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth- Acts 17:26) *eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life (1John 5:11,12). He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God (John 3:18). Jesus says, Behold, I stand at the door and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door* (mankind is now given all the right (Grace – justified freely – Rom 3:24) to open the “door” (the tender mercy of God - Luke 1:78) – and without opening this “door” through faith (John 20:31), He (the Spirit of Life) won’t come into your life – Rom 3:30 – Who alone can impart abundant life to your spirit, soul and body – John 5:40/10:10), *I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me (Revelation 3:20) - for whosoever* (despite how great your sin be – despite how deep the slough of despond you are in – despite how grave your situation be – despite how damned you think you are - Christ Jesus assures us that we will be saved – if only we would call upon His name which is above every other name that you know that are gods, which by nature are no gods– Phil 2:9,10/Gal 4:8) *shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved (shall enter into God’s rest - shall be released from the power of Satan and the dominion of Sin - Rom 6:14/Acts 26:18/Col 1:13)(a sure word)(Romans 10:13/ Hebrews 3:11,18) - For many are called, but few are chosen (Matthew 22:14) *IS THE WAY (Jesus is that Way - John 14:6),*which leads unto life, and few there be that find it (Matt 7:13,14)(the few - 1Kings 19:18/Rev 2:7,11,17,26/3:5,12,21/21:7/1John 5:4). And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light (they denied the Holy One and the Just and killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead– Acts 3:14,15), because their deeds were evil (John 3:19). It is not because of God being partial that it was said “few” alone would find it - but because of man’s natural propensity to reject the light and truth (John 3:19).

A good topic for the ekklesia to discuss and apply, bvthomas.