• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

6 minutes ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

I thank you brother for being of sound mind!  I'm somewhat relieved, that you are , but to see all these who are embracing such lies and delusions is making my head spin!

Sister , its sad ,   but the closer we get to the end , the mark , the time of great tribulation ,  DELUSOIN will only increase . WE were warned ,  warned a great falling away Would occur ,

Well it is , and its going to get much worse .     The bible makes no gray area.    THOSE who take the mark,  THEY DAMNED .    that should end the debate . BUT IT DONT

more and more are falling under delusions .   Its bad sister ,  look at the churches , heck all focused on embracing all paths ,  all religions ,  one big mindset of inclusivity .

ITS LEADING to the beast , but they think its all love .    I have never seen it like this ,    Its like those whose eyes Are on JESUS are seeing very clear ,

and all others are heading into  a delusion .   

Edited by frienduff thaylorde

• Group:  Mars Hill

1 minute ago, Last Daze said:

Are you really that willing to believe a false witness?  Show me where I said it was okay to take the mark.

THEN say this with me .   ANYONE WHO TAKES IT , IS DAMNED FOREVER .    you say that and all is well . 

7 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

The problem is that she is bearing a false witness.  Neither I nor n2thelight said that it was okay to take the mark.

I only read the last page.     But say it ,    don't let anyone think their is a chance IF they take it to repent .  

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

What is it with the lack of reading comprehension on this forum lately?  You really need to be careful of what you accuse people of.  No one said it was okay to get the MoB. 

No one is advocating getting the mark any more than they are advocating murder or adultery.  Acknowledging that a sin is forgivable if repented of is not the same as saying that its okay.  All sin is sin and none of them are okay.

I am not lacking in reading comprehension.  n2thelight clearly believes that some people will take the MOB of the unknowingly, (which I don't think will be possible because the AC will ask you to denounce the name of Jesus and worship him)  Even if that were the case, they take it unwittingly, there is no turning back.  That was why people needed to be always in the Word of God so they would feed on the spiritual food to keep them from falling into the lies of the enemy.  This is why it said even the very elect might be deceived.

40 minutes ago, ForHisGlory37 said:
hours ago, n2thelight said:

One will  not be lost forever forever,most who take it won't even know they did,as they will think they are actually worshipping Christ.

They won't know the truth until the true Christ returns. 

It's all about deception, and satan shall pull off the greatest one ever,pretending to be Christ. 

Why would God condemn them forever when it's Him whom shall send them the strong delusion to believe that lie.

However at the return of Christ although they will be changed like those who didn't take the mark, they will have a mortal soul meaning they stand a chance of dying the 2nd death. 

That will happen if they follow satan after the 1000 years 

• Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

THEN say this with me .   ANYONE WHO TAKES IT , IS DAMNED FOREVER .    you say that and all is well . 

Receiving the mark and worshiping the image is the sin of idolatry.  The sin of idolatry along with every other sin is forgivable if repented of except blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.  No one is saying that any sin is okay

8 hours ago, Last Daze said:

lambanei
G2983
vi Pres Act 3 Sg
IS-GETTING-UP
is-getting

The above is the Greek word that is translated receives.  It is in the present active tense, not the past tense.  It does not speak of some past action, but rather something that is happening in the present.

If you think that getting the mark (idolatry) is unforgivable then tell me which of the following statements is true because one of them has to be:

• Jesus lied - He told us that any sin will be forgiven except blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.
  • Idolatry is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

Of course, neither of those statements is true.  When you understand the verb tenses used in Rev 14:11, you'll see that it is speaking of those who harden their hearts against the plague judgments and persist in worshiping the man of sin and utilizing his mark.

If you think that getting the mark (idolatry) is unforgivable then tell me which of the following statements is true because one of them has to be

YEAH ,  here it is .      HERE IT IS .   you making light of it .    very dangerous .     The mark is so deadly to the soul ,   ITS THE MESSAGE OF AN ANGEL .

Just as one angel has the gospel ,     THE THIRD ONE WARNS LOUDLY ,  take not the mark ,    whoever does is what .........................FILL IN THE BLANK.

YOU playing it down .    Don't get scared now .   don't fear what is coming .  don't fear it .     JUST REJECT IT .

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Agreed.  Those believers who were ill-prepared and were deceived into receiving the mark and worshiping the image are guilty of the sin of idolatry.  The plagues of the seventh seal will compel people to repent of their idolatry.  Idolatry is not blasphemy of the Holy Spirit and will be forgiven if repented of.  Only those who persist in using the mark and worshiping the image are eternally lost.

I am not bearing false witness..... You said you agreed that those who were ill-prepared and deceived into receiving the mark and worshiping the image are only guilty of the sin of idolatry.... THAT IS HERESY. 

2 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

Receiving the mark and worshiping the image is the sin of idolatry.  The sin of idolatry along with every other sin is forgivable if repented of except blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.  No one is saying that any sin is okay

Stop heeding them sold out pastors .    REVELATIONS is clear ,  what part of DAMNED .     I think folks forget ,  that GOD actually SENDS a STRONG DELUSION at the end .

WANNA Know why .     SO THEY WILL BELIEVE , SO THEY WILL BELEIVE a lie and BE DAMNED .    Reject the truth and choose pleasure in unrighteousness, AND GOD does get angry .

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

If you think that getting the mark (idolatry) is unforgivable then tell me which of the following statements is true because one of them has to be

YEAH ,  here it is .      HERE IT IS .   you making light of it .    very dangerous .     The mark is so deadly to the soul ,   ITS THE MESSAGE OF AN ANGEL .

Just as one angel has the gospel ,     THE THIRD ONE WARNS LOUDLY ,  take not the mark ,    whoever does is what .........................FILL IN THE BLANK.

YOU playing it down .    Don't get scared now .   don't fear what is coming .  don't fear it .     JUST REJECT IT .

What??  Never mind.

5 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

Evidently you aint seeing what is so clear .    THEY AINT GONNA repent of it , ONCE THEY TAKE IT ,  mark those words , THEY WONT repent of it .

We cant say it any other way .   An entire message of an angel is based ON not taking the mark of the beast .

I don't seem to remember the angel saying , OH but if one repents its all good .  NO ,  they wont repent of it . THEY UNDER the DELUSION , they belive the lie .

YES ,  near the end a STRONG delusion is sent .     Lets not believe them pastors who play down things .    ANd be prepared to even die for JESUS .

We aint better than any others who have died for JESUS .   We wont be escaping this persecution . WE WILL , many of us be killed .    IN this world we will have tribulation .

• Thumbs Up 1