• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  211
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/06/1970

Do you believe the micro-chip is the "Mark of the Beast?"

If so...Would you receive it in your right hand or forehead or would you rather starve to death instead?

In my opinion...I believe the micro-chip is the mark of the beast and I would rather starve than to receive one in my hand!

REVELATION 13:16-18

16 And he requires everyone—small and great, rich and poor, free and slave—to be given a mark[o] on his right hand or on his forehead, 17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark: the beast’s name or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom:[p] The one who has understanding must calculate[q]the number of the beast, because it is the number of a man.[r] His number is 666.[s]

Edited by LivingbyFaith
Added verse
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,900
  • Content Per Day:  3.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

22 minutes ago, LivingbyFaith said:

Do you believe the micro-chip is the "Mark of the Beast?"

If so...Would you receive it in your right hand or forehead or would you rather starve to death instead?

In my opinion...I believe the micro-chip is the mark of the beast and I would rather starve than to receive one in my hand!

REVELATION 13:16-18

16 And he requires everyone—small and great, rich and poor, free and slave—to be given a mark[o] on his right hand or on his forehead, 17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark: the beast’s name or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom:[p] The one who has understanding must calculate[q]the number of the beast, because it is the number of a man.[r] His number is 666.[s]

An evergreen topic, LBF. What I am certain of is the man of sin will decide on matters pertaining to the charagma which symbolises the combined strength of sinful humanity at its ultimate peak. This is when natural wickness and the tyranny it engenders is no longer restrainable by appeals to righteousness, with large numbers given over to strong delusion as the so-called great apostasy gains momentum. Obviously genuine Christians will refuse the mark, "loving not their lives unto death". (Rev 12:11)

Rev 15:1-2
(1)  And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.
(2)  And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

Strongs G5480

χάραγμα
charagma
khar'-ag-mah
From the same as G5482; a scratch or etching, that is, stamp (as a badge of servitude), or sculptured figure (statue): - graven, mark.
Total KJV occurrences: 9

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Advanced Member

Thanks for your informative responses guys.  There's so much that us Christians need to be alert and aware of, as the end times approach us.  We will desperately need the Lord's guidance, wisdom, peace and direction in these last days!  

God bless

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

2 hours ago, LivingbyFaith said:

IMO, computer chip implants on the right hands and foreheads will replace credit cards and debit cards and usher in the cashless society which would benefit the world economy, eg less bank counter staffs/branches needed, no need to print or mint cash, eliminate theft of cash money, easier tracking of black-money by the government(eg to finance terrorism and drug dealing), etc.

Why on the right hands and foreheads.? Those without the use of hands will have the microchip implanted on their foreheads. Eg when a person or buyer goes to the supermarket checkout counter, the microchip implant on his/her right hand will be scanned by the staff and his/her bank account will be automatically deducted for his/her bought items.

What is 666.? Each microchip implanted will be uniquely identified by a series of 6-6-6 number, so that no 2 individuals in this world will have the same 6-6-6 number. Eg xxxxxx-yyyyyy-zzzzzz , ... xxxxxx will be the birthdate, yyyyyy will be the national ID number, eg Social Security Number(SSN) and zzzzzz will be the PIN allocated by banks. Today's world population is about 7,000,000,000 which is a 10-digit number. The microchip will have an 18-digit number or 100,000,000,000,000,000 = the world population will likely never reach this 18-digit number = every person in the 7-plus-billion-population world will have his/her own unique microchip number of 6-6-6 or 666.

During the 1st Advent of Jesus Christ to earth, the civilized world of God's people(= the Jews) was ruled by the "beastly" Roman Empire and some of the apostles were martyred for not worshiping the Roman Emperor or his statue/idol as god.(Mattehew 24:15.?)

Today, the world of God's people(= Christians) is ruled by USA, the last superpower of the world = the little horn of Daniel 7:8 & 24-25. USA is dominated by Mammon or the god of riches, eg by the influential US tech giants. So, USA, the last superpower of the world, through her tech giants, will lead in the campaign for the "mark of the beast" or computer chip implants for buying and selling. IOW, the 2nd Advent of Jesus Christ to earth will pattern after His 1st Advent when Christians will suffer persecution/prosecution/martyrdom for not receiving the "mark of the beast" or "mark of the little horn".

Why was USA called the little horn.? = because as a world superpower, she could not even defeat the communist terrorists in Korea and Vietnam(= 1950s and 1960s), and the Muslim terrorists(911/2001 onwards).

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,274
  • Content Per Day:  0.62

The Mark of the Beast is a form of biometric data storage for face and hand recognition. RF chips are too intrusive and expensive for a global application and require an external power source. The last two years have marked significant improvements in epidermal electronics. E-tattoos have become the most likely technology that will be used.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Advanced Member

Thanks!

• Thumbs Up 1

Nobody know for sure how the beast system will work, but any system requiring you receive a tattoo or microchip could be it, so my advise is don't do either.  This is your eternal soul we are talking about.  I lean towards it being a microchip, and clearly Discipler777 has done his homework on the beast computer and how the code is set up.  I don't know about his little horn interpretation of Daniel.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

We don't really need any new technology, but to go to a total cashless society....   once all our transactions are made electronically it matters not if it is a chip, a tattoo, or just the credit card you carry with you now.....      All the antichrist has to do is to freeze all accounts world wide until each person pledges his/herself to the Antichrist and gets a unique mark so their accounts can be opened.    it could be something as simple as a purple smiley face permanently stamped on us.     And since Jesus told us that no one can snatch us out of the hand of the father, we don't have to worry about being tricked into this...    and he also said that everyone who's name is not in the book of life will follow the Antichrist and think he's great.  So when you and I see some person as not good while the rest of the whole world is falling at his/her feet, we can get bothered and deal with it.

Until that time it really is unproductive to decide that some particular thing might be the mark.

Personally I'm not putting anything in my body maybe with the exception of  a pacemaker or something of that nature.   Especially chips as they have proven to cause cancer in animals, even though I don't believe there is anything evil about chipping at this particular time.

3 hours ago, Butero said:

advise is don't do either.

The Antichrist/Maitreya says he is the god of compassion and we will not need to bow our knee in worship of him. We need only bow our head to pledge allegiance. The mark comes afterward as official membership possessing. This bowing of the head will work well in large crowds where recognizable faces can quickly be singled out and eliminated. He says life on this earth is a privilege and not a right. When you see him sit on his throne he will hold a dragon sword in his left hand,  this represents power over mankind. In his right hand he holds a scepter representing his political authority over the nations. 

Edited by Scott Free

43 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

The "signs" that appear to those who are chosen by maitreya?

All Glory goes to the Lord Jesus Christ. Thankyou for sharing that. Yes, there are many signs. In 1988 he made an appearance in Kenya (Obama was in the country at the time). Instead of appearing himself, he possessed a man who stood up in a crowd of thousands and started the preforming miracles. M later exclaimed that he is father god and this man demonstrates how he turned Jesus into Christ. The Ascended Masters: Lord Maitreya - all4women uses the picture of this "Jesus man" and also gives a preview of how M will present himself to the world.  A person rising up on M's behalf seems to be a normal occurrence the the Communities of Light. He also left a hand imprint on a mirror at a prominent leaders house. Share-international .org is the wed site of Benjamin Creme the temporary spokesperson for M, until he is invited to rule the world by the S.C.O..  

Edited by Scott Free
spelling error
  • Brilliant! 1
  • Thanks 2