enoob57

How to remain sensible in debate

22 hours ago, enoob57 said:

You are getting the simple gist of written material and the purpose thereof... the reason a system is needed is like all else- relying on a error to arrive at truth can only distribute further error and like there is only One God so there is only one truth and God through objective means -written communication-  has delivered that complete truth to us all through all time 100 AD to now an onward... this is why God has place a seal on the Revelation it covers  what was (OT period in Scripture and letters circulating around the churches of that time), the is (The New Testament letters in circulation at that specific point and time, which was everything up and to the Revelation), and the will be all the way through to the eternal state Rev 4 and on to the seal... How I know this is true because God 'IS' not keeping any of the 1st creation formed by His Spoken Word but 'IS' maintaining His Written Word till all is fulfilled that being the eternal state onward where all things are possible with no sin present. This is also why I know that the Word alone receives all priorities to life now for it is to be fulfilled to the nth degree in all that is said … this alone should be the motivation to study, meditate, all mind, all strength, all heart the precepts that lie within to a pin pointed unity called truth... this referring to The Living Lord and the written Word by The power of The Holy Spirit perfectly aligned to arrive at knowing Jesus by faith totally built from the precepts within His Word and Living Unction of The Holy Spirit of God.

To answer your second Who is not using … all camps and persuasions when they leave what is written to maintain personal or community adherence of that which cannot be found in the hermeneutic... satan's efforts are always focused on the created instance for that is all he has to work with... we gave it to him when we followed his word (lie) instead of God's Word (truth) and herein is the battle to depart from lie and return to truth and that truth is pure when it follows the written Word as it was given in the intent formed from that writing... The Holy Spirit in us, who believe, and have the new being within have a place to keep that truth undefiled. It is by the promise of God we are kept and we work to make sure by 'The Study' of Scriptures that which is only of Him is relied upon or else we will suffer loss (if we have what we will not let go of... then in the fire of God testing it burns up then we will experience the sense of loss - however immediately we will be of purer heart and the joy of this nearness to God by purity will cease all sense of loss)... The resource of the Word takes us to a place of waiting, child like and without ability to continue  because this is true

1 John 3:2

2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
KJV

combined with this 

1 Cor 2:9-16

9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.
KJV

We arrive as far as we can go in this place- personal witness of what:
I know that which is within me belongs to God both by what is written and where I am >by what I value<... For The Holy Spirit through the written Word has brought me to a place that none of my senses can be exercised therein as it is formed outside of fleshly sensual means to identify with- thus fulfilling: eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither has it entered into the heart of man... yet because it is formed by written Word and s/Spiritual substance by The Holy Spirit of God I am willing to trade absolutely all that I have, experientially since I began, for the hope of that which 'IS' promised upon which I cannot even know at this time...  undoubtedly to those of us who have Him within this is resonating with you right now; for it is the excited fact of faith undefiled that fades not away - for if in essence this is true within then there only remains the question -> what can be taken from us of this place that would mean more to us? The reality of now and it's value(this present world and my flesh) is made moot by the promise...

Heb 11:1-6

11 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

2 For by it the elders obtained a good report.

3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

4 By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.

5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
KJV

It is by The Spoken and written Word whereby I am and it is The Written Word I am 'IS' being brought into the sanctification and unity of I AM that I AM and nothing of this place can take me from this! For it must overthrow The Father, The Son and The holy Spirit to do so... Love, Steven

I can appreciate you have a belief we need a specific method of Bible interpretation, but the Bible never tells us that is so.  Since the Bible does not endorse your methods, it is a personal decision as to use them.  We could use none, a modified version of what you use, or come up with something entirely different, like my personal choice to go verse by verse, look for basic context, look up other related scriptures, and know basic definitions from Strong's  Dictionary.  I stick with the KJV Bible, and seek the Holy Spirit's guidance.  I don't trust extra-Biblical books about church history, so I give them very little weight, and I refuse commentaries disguised as a Dictionary.  

• Thumbs Up 1

39 minutes ago, Butero said:

I can appreciate you have a belief we need a specific method of Bible interpretation, but the Bible never tells us that is so.  Since the Bible does not endorse your methods, it is a personal decision as to use them.  We could use none, a modified version of what you use, or come up with something entirely different, like my personal choice to go verse by verse, look for basic context, look up other related scriptures, and know basic definitions from Strong's  Dictionary.  I stick with the KJV Bible, and seek the Holy Spirit's guidance.  I don't trust extra-Biblical books about church history, so I give them very little weight, and I refuse commentaries disguised as a Dictionary.  

This is an individual decision for the judgment will be with individual to Jesus

2 Cor 5:11

11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.
KJV

The decision will lead:
either here
2 Cor 5:10

10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

KJV

or here

Rev 20:11-15

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
KJV

Certainly I didn't know will not be able to utter out of their mouths because of This

2 Tim 3:15-17

15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
KJV

Rom 1:20

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
KJV
If God expresses His judgment from His Spoken Word so there is no excuse... how much more so with what He has written down....

1 minute ago, enoob57 said:

This is an individual decision for the judgment will be with individual to Jesus

2 Cor 5:11

11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.
KJV

The decision will lead:
either here
2 Cor 5:10

10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

KJV

or here

Rev 20:11-15

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
KJV

Certainly I didn't know will not be able to utter out of their mouths because of This

2 Tim 3:15-17

15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
KJV

Rom 1:20

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
KJV
If God expresses His judgment from His Spoken Word so there is no excuse... how much more so with what He has written down....

That is why we need to take understanding the Bible serious.  On this it seems we can find common ground.  :thumbsup:

• Praise God! 1

5 minutes ago, Butero said:

That is why we need to take understanding the Bible serious.  On this it seems we can find common ground.  :thumbsup:

Yes that is why Jesus gave His Life examples at the temptations... if God's Word is not more to us then our necessary food we have work to do on ourselves! In fact according to the whole council of God - His Word must mean more to us than anything of the 1st created instance... which is literally anything we have experienced from birth to death!

Edited by enoob57

3 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

Yes that is why Jesus gave His Life examples at the temptations... if God's Word is not more to us then our necessary food we have work to do on ourselves! In fact according to the whole council of God - His Word must mean more to us than anything of the 1st created instance... which is literally anything we have experienced from birth to death!

By example, you have shown us all we can have a sensible debate on a hot button issue.  If only they could all be this way.  Almost no strife.  

• Praise God! 1

George has helped me a lot along those lines... I am thankful for His life's witness to me :thumbsup: 

• Praise God! 2

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 3:07 PM, *Pumpkin* said:

^^^ I love you too, my Brother in Christ!

That's right , pumpkin ,  YOU raise those hands AND JUST PRAISE THE LORD , FOR HE IS WORTHY .