• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  55
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/28/1980

Just now, siegi91 said:

Do you think with the guts? Sorry, I could not resist :) . I hope you indulge my pathetic attempts to be funny.

And I am not sure what you mean with math; there is a lot of evidence that at the centre of the galaxy there is a black hole the mass of a few millions solar masses, if not more.

Do you think that black hole is heaven?

I don't know but I respect your opinion

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,789
  • Content Per Day:  1.19

19 hours ago, JustJoe1980 said:

I don't know but I respect your opinion

Except that it is not an opinion. There is a lot of evidence that in the middle of the galaxy there is a huge black hole. 

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  463
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

Using nothing but imagination is neither science or faith. And plays with the idea that heaven isn't real.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Heaven is real, its a created place, God created Heaven. Heaven is where God lives now, until He comes to the Earth to be with mankind forever.

Isaiah 45:18, For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: He even has an army which follows Him; Revelation 19:14, And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Heaven  is in the Northern part of the universe, for Lucifer, now Satan said;

Isiah 14: 12, How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer,7 son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

V. 13, For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, IN THE SIDES OF THE NORTH:

Heaven is so far away it has not been found or seen by man from the earth even by our most powerful telescopes, even Hubble?

Many Scriptures teach that Heaven is inhabited. (1 Kings 22:19; 2 Chron. 18:18; Matt.18:10; 22:30; 24:36; Rev. 12:12; 13:6).

Armies and hosts of Heaven are mentioned an number of times as seen in these passages and in Dan. 4:35; Luke 2:13; Rev. 19:14. These inhabitants are listed in part as common angels, archangels, seraphim, cherubim and other spirit beings. Heavenly bodies are mentioned in 1 Cor. 15:48-49. Rejoicing in Heaven is referred to by the inhabitants in Heaven (Ps. 96:11; 148:1, 4; Isa.44:23; Rev. 12:12). 8. Paul speaks of "the invisible things" in Heaven as being like the visible things on Earth; that is the things in Heaven are just like the things on Earth. (Rom. 1:20). The word "things" is used in many passages in referring to realities in Heaven. (Phil. 2:10; Col 1:16-20; Heb. 8:12; 9:23). We know from Scripture that in Heaven there are Cities (Rev.21), mansions (John 14:1-3), trees, rivers (Rev.22:1-3), fountains of water (Rev. 7:17), food (Ex.16:4; Ps.78:25: 105:40; John 6:31-51: Luke 22:16, 18, 30; Rev. 2:7, 17: 19:1-10; 22:1-3).

Animals are mentioned as being in Heaven in these following Scriptures; (2 Kings 2:11-12; 6:13-17; Zech. 1:8-11: 6:1-8; Rev. 19:11-14, 21: Rom. 1:20).

All these things are mentioned, furniture, tongs (Isa.6:6), fire and coals (Isa. 6:6; Rev.8:5) censer and incense (Rev. 8:4-6), smoke (Rev. 8:4; 15:8), musical instruments (Rev. 5:8; 14:1-5; 15:2-4), clothes (Dan. 7:9; Rev. 1:13; 6:9-11), stones (Rev. 2:17), books (Rev. 3:5; 5:1-7; 10:1-11; 20:11-15), Also mentioned in Scripture are, vials or bowls, crowns, thunderings, lightnings, clouds, lamps, a sea of glass, singing, worship, palm trees, temples, silence, so there must also be noise at other times, trumpets, hail, mountains, keys and chains, measuring sticks, olive trees, the ark of the testament, doors, posts, girdles, pearls, diamonds and other precious stones, walls, gates, gold in abundance, streets, fruits, banquets, and many other inumerable things.

If the invisible things in the heavenlies are clearly seen by the things on Earth, as Paul taught in Rom. 1:20, then we have a right to believe that there are in Heaven the same kind of things that we have on Earth. We have no right to make an exception of any good thing that God created and intended for man to have before the fall.

Revelation 12:12, Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, (PLURAL) and ye that dwell in them (PLURAL). Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

After 20 years of studying the Scriptures trying to disprove them, and failing to do so, I found these Scriptures which teach that there is life out there in the heavens.
Colossians 1:16, For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: (THRONES, DOMINIONS, PRINCIPALITIES. He created them all TO BE INHABITED) .Isaiah 45:18, For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  657
  • Content Per Day:  0.33

On October 31, 2018 at 7:05 PM, JustJoe1980 said:

I was a little hesitant when coming up with this posting for this idea
All my life imagine and Wonder location where's the Center of Heaven is located
Very well-known the answers are not in the Bible
Not to the level of technology we have now
Solar systems galaxies and now even black holes have proven with the Hubble
Telescope
without going into the classic science vs religion debate
Let's imagine even makeup stuff
This is just mere speculation
Even get to know other people's opinions no matter how far-fetched they may sound
Even the third dimension anyways
Just for fun any opinions?

What does this topic have to do with Science and Faith apologetics?

Should this be a discussion about theology of Heaven or eschatology? How would I use this to discuss scientific evidence in support of God's existence?

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  76
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  07/19/1995

Disclaimer that this is not something I could say I believe, but it's something I experienced, so I'll share about it. In the past, I've ingested a psychoactive tryptamine known as the spirit molecule, (which I don't condone using and wouldn't recommend) and it is known for inducing what can only be described as an out of body experience in what feels like a completely different dimension. On one of these occasions, I was in a place that was the closest thing to heaven I could imagine. I didn't have a body, I was just pure awareness with no material aspects at all. There were a lot of other...entities, I'll call them, but I suppose souls would do just as well, who were all singing. The sound they made was life-giving. It was so powerful it actually felt like I was hearing the frequencies that hold reality together, and it sounded like a chorus (no words, just sustained notes in a harmony of thousands of voices) creating glory and awe and praise out of pure sound. Two souls were on each side of me, and they flew me around this space, which also wasn't made up of any material things but had a substance of some kind completely foreign to me. As we "flew" around this place, like they were welcoming me and showing me around, I felt as if the emotions this song brought out were just bursting from where my chest would have been if I'd had a physical form, in a golden, glowing light. It was more powerful than anything I've felt in my life, so the closest thing I can use to describe it was like feeling on top of the world, victorious in the most profound sense, and I had the overwhelming sensation of finally being "home." 

I don't think I went to Heaven or anything, but every description of Heaven I've ever heard fit what happened to me. There wasn't some kind of kingly deity sitting on a throne, like I always envisioned a human-like version of God looking when I was a kid, but every iota of this place was like it was...in God. Made up of God. I don't know how to describe it, it was just too impossible to put into words and unlike anything you could experience in a 4-dimensional world. But the "substance" that held it all together, that was what I would say was representative of the creator if any part of that experience could be. Before that happened, I was pretty staunchly an atheist and I didn't believe in anything immaterial, but that changed my mind real quick. You can't experience something like that and not at least be open to the possibility that some things that exist are much, much more than atoms and physical energy. 

• Oy Vey! 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  289
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

New earth can exist in another location of this universe. Our universe is a vast one that you can create as many earths as you wish, with each isolated by a space that any civilization won't be able to reach another within the life-span of our universe. This shouldn't be difficult for an almighty God.

However, in the book of Revelation the future Heaven is called "new earth and new heaven". It is thus possible that the next earth we are going to live may exist in another space or another universe.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  41,069
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 7:05 PM, JustJoe1980 said:

I was a little hesitant when coming up with this posting for this idea
All my life imagine and Wonder location where's the Center of Heaven is located
Very well-known the answers are not in the Bible
Not to the level of technology we have now
Solar systems galaxies and now even black holes have proven with the Hubble
Telescope
without going into the classic science vs religion debate
Let's imagine even makeup stuff
This is just mere speculation
Even get to know other people's opinions no matter how far-fetched they may sound
Even the third dimension anyways
Just for fun any opinions?

The very direction you are asking of us- God controls with his Word! 

2 Cor 10:5

5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
KJV

for I know where we are being taken, new heaven and new earth, will be of no sort of what is now

1 Cor 2:9

9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
KJV

this reality would then necessitate the question of why dream about that which will be no more and we can't even imagine what will be :) 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

5 hours ago, enoob57 said:

The very direction you are asking of us- God controls with his Word! 

2 Cor 10:5

5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
KJV

for I know where we are being taken, new heaven and new earth, will be of no sort of what is now

1 Cor 2:9

9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
KJV

this reality would then necessitate the question of why dream about that which will be no more and we can't even imagine what will be :) 

I'm like a little kid that his mom took him into the donut shop and I'm just waiting to get waited on....  LoL   If we can really approach the throne boldly it should be a really awesome experience...

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  41,069
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I hope were not wearing socks cause after the second step mine will be blown off :blink: