• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  211
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/06/1970

2 TIMOTHY 4:3

"For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine.  Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their "ITCHING EARS" want to hear".

I knew of a Christian who thought homosexuality was not a sin and said she would be quite happy to have a relationship with either agenda and NOT feel any guilt or shame before God.  She even searched out and found a Church to attend, which was led by a gay Pastor.  I don't believe they don't understand God's Word, when He says in;

1 Corinthians 6:18

Flee from sexual immorality.  Every other sin a man can commit is outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body.  Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have received from God?  You are not your own; you were bought at a price.  Therefore, glorify God with your body.

AND;

Romans 1:28-32

And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done.  they were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice.  They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness.  They are gossips, slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless.  Though they know God's decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them, but give approval to those who practice them.

but rather, they choose not to believe God's Word, as they do not want to give up their sin and are most likely not born again? 

Many of them are friends with people or are staying in Churches, because the leadership doesn't confront their sin..

Edited by LivingbyFaith
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  332
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

I honestly don't understand it myself. I mean, it says clear as day multiple times throughout the bible, homosexuality is an abomination. It's like some weird form of selective reading. 

I guess some folks just like to think they're good people even though they don't really put in any effort or change and challenge themselves in any way. Like a "Participant" ribbon.

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,096
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

yes my ears itch a lot....   comes from my hearing aids rubbing on my outer canal.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, dr3032 said:

I honestly don't understand it myself. I mean, it says clear as day multiple times throughout the bible, homosexuality is an abomination. It's like some weird form of selective reading. 

I guess some folks just like to think they're good people even though they don't really put in any effort or change and challenge themselves in any way. Like a "Participant" ribbon.

It's an absolute waste of time to hope for the atoning salvation of God when you do not believe the Word of God...

There are a lot of people who want the salvation of Jesus but who refuse to accept Jesus as LORD..

• Thumbs Up 2